The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching their blog it's crazy how many times they have been to Alton towers recently! That meal must have cost hundreds, I have 8 kids 6 still at home, and no way could I treat them like that 😗😑

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No in my experience most of their fans are benefit loving middle aged mums have kids in cramped minging houses, who aspire to be like them.
Some even take up vlogging and have a baby for content.
Got to laugh, I found the Radfords through my mum who loves them.
Take away the benefit bit and you've described her to a tee (tea? unsure what the correct one is). She even buys those pies 🤢
Although the minions are starting to change their mind, my mum said to me a few weeks ago "Don't you think the Radfords just show off all the time now?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they go to Alton Towers again before February there should be a national uproar

Who goes there that much?

Predictable, boring fucktards.

Hi Sue! Gonna wash your hair?

Reactions: 13
No in my experience most of their fans are benefit loving middle aged mums have kids in cramped minging houses, who aspire to be like them.
Some even take up vlogging and have a baby for content.
Oh I don't doubt there's plenty of them, living their super sized family dreams vicariously through the Radfords! It's just some of the comments they get like the one previously mentioned wishing they were part of the family, and others replying to any questions or anything negative and the way they're worded makes them come off as someone younger.

Reactions: 9
For content Sue could have a day cooking different meals for the youngest and freeze enough for a month so it isn't a chore >>>What about it sue show us your skills
Sue's skill is having babies,and spending money! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh I don't doubt there's plenty of them, living their super sized family dreams vicariously through the Radfords! It's just some of the comments they get like the one previously mentioned wishing they were part of the family, and others replying to any questions or anything negative and the way they're worded makes them come off as someone younger.
You're right in a way, their intelligence is stuck at a kids level. There was once a grandma who repeatedly said to the Radfrauds "can you adopt me?" Gosh.

• Wow
  • Sick
Not trying to say Noel is the victim, not initially anyway, he was 100% in the wrong at aged 18. But that was about 32 years ago, a lot has happened in their relationship since that initial illegal act. I just think that what he did when he was 18 could have forced him to be tied to Sue for life, because if he chooses to leave, she can then report his crime, which has never appeared to have concerned her before, to the police. I think she is hard nosed and what may have started as him doing an illegal act could be used by her to control him later on. I actually think both sets of parents were responsible as when they found out about the relationship it appears they did nothing to stop it. I can understand the logic in allowing Noel contact with baby Chris, and part of that would be to encourage him to financially contribute…but both sets of parents should have been firm on Noel and Sue not having any contact directly with each other. Sue’s parents especially should have seen it as abuse and not just a young relationship. Noel’s parents should have been firm with him to protect him from ending up in jail. Same as with Noel and Sue, if the inferred allegations about Daniel turn out to be true, should be putting massive effort right now into supporting him so he is rehabilitated and reducing the risk in future to himself and his future partners. I fear Noel and Sue will just do as their parents did and express mild disappointment and then get distracted and forget about it without dealing with it effectively. If no one makes a big fuss about the wrongdoing with serious consequences meted out by the family, the wrong-doer will play down the seriousness of the offence in their own mind because nobody else is particularly bothered so why should they be? I think that is what happened, Noel probably understood the age gap was wrong, but there was nobody there reinforcing to him how severely wrong his actions were…his actions were just accepted and his relationship with Sue was allowed to continue.

We will probably never know how Noel feels in retrospect, does he not care and think his behaviour was normal, does he feel disgusted with himself, or does he look back and it not feel real and not quite understand why he felt it was acceptable at the time. It’s when he sees his own daughters at 13 that it surely must hit him how young Sue was and wrong it must have been viewing it in retrospect. Maybe he cannot bring himself to think about it and analyse it in hindsight.

What’s also weird is that the tv shows and sponsors can find the information so easily that Noel committed statutory rape, yet are still willing to work with him. That is the what I find most bizarre, these companies have no morals.

As for the row with Chris where the tv came off the wall, that could literally have been about anything at all, no reason to assume it had anything to do with the statuary rape issue. They don’t seem very keen on adults moving out and starting their own lives, Chloe
and Millie appear to have left amongst rows, so same with Chris it could just have been a combination of things that led to that incident…I think living in that house could try anyone’s patience.

I wonder if any of the kids have been bullied at school specifically due to Noel’s statutory rape, or parents, especially of female school friends, have banned them from visiting the house due to concerns about whether Noel could be a risk to children. I can image a lot of questions from the kids that Noel and Sue will want to avoid answering.

Noel was very lucky that Sue’s parents didn’t react differently, instead of a publicly praised dad of 22, he could have ended up in prison and with a criminal records for sex offences and labelled as a danger to minors for the rest of his life, if it wasn’t for them being so mild about it all.

Sue showed her true colours for me in her handling of the sausage roll woman. Instead of making a statement putting right any untruths or admitting to which parts were true..she resorted to bullying and encouraging others to help her do so. There is a nastiness in Sue that I don’t see in Noel, which is not to say that it did not start the other way round. To me he just seems a bit wet, it is Sue who is the hard nosed one. But like with all YouTube families…we don’t know if he can turn on and off behaviour at the same rate he turns on and off a camera.

If I met Noel, for example as a customer if I worked in a shop…I wouldn’t feel apprehensive about dealing with him, but I would with Sue, because I think she can get very nasty right in people’s faces without thinking through the consequences and could escalate to that in seconds, if she isn’t getting her own way, whereas Noel would probably go home and write a polite whinge letter.

I wouldn’t trust either of them alone with my
kids, I don’t think Noel is a danger to random children, but as he has form you could never be 100% certain, and Sue I would not trust to actually bother herself to watch a child, keep them safe, or not to have a temper flare ups for barely any reason. I’d honestly trust some of the older girls with childcare more than I’d trust Sue and Noel, which must say something bad considering they are in theory the most experienced parents in Britain.
can someone fill me in on the gossip with Daniel? Haven’t been here for a couple weeks

Reactions: 7
can someone fill me in on the gossip with Daniel? Haven’t been here for a couple weeks
His girlfriend posted a picture of her all bruised up and posted a lot about domestic abuse. Nothing is confirmed about Daniel, for all we know it was someone else close to her who abused her, but there was speculation because the term domestic abuse usually refers to partner abuse

• Wow
Reactions: 15
His girlfriend posted a picture of her all bruised up and posted a lot about domestic abuse. Nothing is confirmed about Daniel, for all we know it was someone else close to her who abused her, but there was speculation because the term domestic abuse usually refers to partner abuse
Jesus Christ! Thanks for explaining it to me, my first thought was that he’s got someone pregnant or exposed his mum and dads lies, was not expecting that! Don’t get me wrong we only see what they decide show us on the internet/tv, but Ive never expected her kids to be aggressive, but wild and rude yes but that’s shocking behaviour if true

Reactions: 12
As people were saying I still get out every year the father Christmas made from a loo roll and the angel with the ping pong ball as a head, my youngest is 21 and I would be heartbroken if I didn't have them. Surely they must have so many handmade decorations with all them kids 🙄🙄🙄
I have 3 kids, the eldest is in her second year at secondary so doesn’t bring home a decoration any more but I have every one of hers brought home from school aged 4-11 plus the other Twos so far and was actually saying the other day I think we have enough to decorate an entire smaller tree with kid made decs alone and am seriously considering just having hand made Christmas decs out this year. They must have dozens and dozens. Just about all primary schools make a decoration to bring home every year. That’s at least 7 per child for the ones over 11

Watching their blog it's crazy how many times they have been to Alton towers recently! That meal must have cost hundreds, I have 8 kids 6 still at home, and no way could I treat them like that 😗😑
wow, 6 at home-I salute you!

Reactions: 7
And there Sue sat with a bloody large fish in front of her and Hairdie had nothing ,just 2 chips past to. her .If that was me i would have fed her most of the fish I honestly think that Sue thinks breast is best and it saves her having to wean her .The cruel cow
She never thought breast was best with her others did she.
You could if you were given free tickets and claimed the rest on expenses, that’s why they film everything. So they can claim it back

• Angry
OK can I just address something because I have seen it in another vlog and I know the Radfords do it.

But big families dont all use paper plates for Christmas dinner (or any other time), even if you have so many kids you can still use a proper plate.

The thought of Christmas dinner on a paper plate is an absolute joke, firstly paper plates are tiny and secondly how do you put gravy on a paper plate?

I despair at some of these family vloggers with a few kids who aspire to be radfords. (I wish there was still a thread)

Reactions: 19
For the children birthday do sue and noel ever take out that child for quality one on one time to a restaurant or some kind of a attraction,they interested in. In a big family like that having some alone time with your parents would be the best gift you could get.

Reactions: 19
OK can I just address something because I have seen it in another vlog and I know the Radfords do it.

But big families dont all use paper plates for Christmas dinner (or any other time), even if you have so many kids you can still use a proper plate.

The thought of Christmas dinner on a paper plate is an absolute joke, firstly paper plates are tiny and secondly how do you put gravy on a paper plate?

I despair at some of these family vloggers with a few kids who aspire to be radfords. (I wish there was still a thread)
My dad was one of 13. Each of those siblings had between 4-6 of their own. Every year at Christmas the vast majority of us descended on my Grandparents' house. They rented glasses, trestle tables and chairs from the pub and served dinner in two or three sittings. Every one of us had a plate a knife a fork a bowl and a spoon. None of the plates matched because every Auntie brought hers with her and it took all year to get everyone back having their own returned to them. The grandchildren all did shifts in the kitchen washing up all day and evening - and we complained about it bitterly. I even formed a union one year and we went on strike in protest over the practice of child labour. (OK we nicked off down the cemetery to smoke cigarettes & drink the cider we'd nicked out of Granda's shed)
But the concept of eating our major celebration meal of the year off paper plates was never considered.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

We use this for the younger once’s then normal for anyone over 7. Amazon product , but bm have them cheaper.

Reactions: 6

We do paper plates on Christmas Eve for buffet lunch / tea because the dishwasher is full of crap that only comes out once a year. I can't even imagine Christmas Dinner on a paper plate, even for little ones. They could make Christmas SOOOOOO magical but would rather be lazy and throw money at it.

Reactions: 12
My dad was one of 13. Each of those siblings had between 4-6 of their own. Every year at Christmas the vast majority of us descended on my Grandparents' house. They rented glasses, trestle tables and chairs from the pub and served dinner in two or three sittings. Every one of us had a plate a knife a fork a bowl and a spoon. None of the plates matched because every Auntie brought hers with her and it took all year to get everyone back having their own returned to them. The grandchildren all did shifts in the kitchen washing up all day and evening - and we complained about it bitterly. I even formed a union one year and we went on strike in protest over the practice of child labour. (OK we nicked off down the cemetery to smoke cigarettes & drink the cider we'd nicked out of Granda's shed)
But the concept of eating our major celebration meal of the year off paper plates was never considered.
That's how I remember Christmas. All the men went to the pub whilst the women cooked, the men washed up. My grandma lived next door to her brother, and their mum lived down the road. We were allowed to take one present with us to play with, and quickly learned not to take the best ones. We were split between the 2 houses, but in each one the adults all sat at big tables and us kids had the trestles put together, all different heights. You didn't go to the loo, you'd never get back in your space. We all had to take our own chairs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.