The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? What's up with Daniel? Or is it a topic we shouldn't discuss here?
Right now it's just Tattlers speculating something with no firm evidence so it's probably best not mentioned again while it's just a rumour, as it's quite an accusation. If you read back to posts from early in the week you'll probably find it though.

oversized chicken coop 🤣🤣 at least their fame/notoriety has meant that they can buy fun things for them to do in the garden etc.

I should imagine they rely on it for money at this point because the bakery had to close for quite a time due to lockdown didn’t it?
The bakery is always bloody closed every time they decide on a jolly away! They prioritise the vlogs over the bakery all the time, yet apparently the bakery is their only income 🙄

I sense you're fairly new to the Radfords? Boy you have a lot to learn about these serial fraudsters! 😂 Welcome to the thread. We look forward to educating you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oversized chicken coop 🤣🤣 at least their fame/notoriety has meant that they can buy fun things for them to do in the garden etc.

I should imagine they rely on it for money at this point because the bakery had to close for quite a time due to lockdown didn’t it?
Why did the bakery have to close?

Reactions: 1
It had to close because nobody was going in. I assume that as a food shop, they’d have had the right to remain open though?

In any event, Chloe came up with an idea to sell pies online which seemed to be successful.

Right now it's just Tattlers speculating something with no firm evidence so it's probably best not mentioned again while it's just a rumour, as it's quite an accusation. If you read back to posts from early in the week you'll probably find it though.

The bakery is always bloody closed every time they decide on a jolly away! They prioritise the vlogs over the bakery all the time, yet apparently the bakery is their only income 🙄

I sense you're fairly new to the Radfords? Boy you have a lot to learn about these serial fraudsters! 😂 Welcome to the thread. We look forward to educating you 😉
i do find it highly unlikely that the bakery funds them. We all know how much people earn from social media I guess. Yeah I don’t know a huge amount about them but was aware of nannygate.

Reactions: 7
It had to close because nobody was going in. I assume that as a food shop, they’d have had the right to remain open though?

In any event, Chloe came up with an idea to sell pies online which seemed to be successful.

i do find it highly unlikely that the bakery funds them. We all know how much people earn from social media I guess. Yeah I don’t know a huge amount about them but was aware of nannygate.
Yet another Radfraud lie for the TV show. Apparently they were struggling due to Covid so Chloe came up with online orders. They'd been doing online orders for at least a couple of years before Covid! But pretending it was new on TV gave them the plug they wanted.

Lesson 1 about the Radfords - never believe a word they say. It's all lies!

Reactions: 19
I’m amazed you all know their names-they all look the same to me and blur into a Radford haze. Mind you I’ve only got 3 kids, both sexes and still go through a list of names to get to the right one sometimes 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Sue is nasty and spiteful and looks it too, but I think Noel is secretly an angry bastard, just better at hiding it. We've seen him snap a few times, usually on the tv series when he isn't in control of the editing. Like in the last series when one of the boys was dancing beside him, he snapped, got this terrifying angry look on his face and looked like he was about to whack him but then remembered the cameras were there. Some of the kids have said he has a temper and he had a fight with Chris that ended in a broken telly.

When he doesn't realize he's being filmed he has a dark angry face that is quite scary. He plays the goofy dad act for the cameras but I really think he's got a short fuse. I'd be terrified to be alone with him or set him off, something about his creepy eyes scares me a bit. Not to mention his history of sleeping with girls he's known since they were 7!

Reactions: 22

Theres no way the bakery funds much.
Also it was only recently they claimed uniform grants so they must still have been getting tax credits
just goggle what can you tubers claim as expenses and it shows you loads of interesting things, they aren’t clever but will have a decent accountant who will be making it so they can still get anything and everything

Plus it won’t be long till they have to file there accounts and it’s will be public on companies house. So we will soon see

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sue is nasty and spiteful and looks it too, but I think Noel is secretly an angry bastard, just better at hiding it. We've seen him snap a few times, usually on the tv series when he isn't in control of the editing. Like in the last series when one of the boys was dancing beside him, he snapped, got this terrifying angry look on his face and looked like he was about to whack him but then remembered the cameras were there. Some of the kids have said he has a temper and he had a fight with Chris that ended in a broken telly.

When he doesn't realize he's being filmed he has a dark angry face that is quite scary. He plays the goofy dad act for the cameras but I really think he's got a short fuse. I'd be terrified to be alone with him or set him off, something about his creepy eyes scares me a bit. Not to mention his history of sleeping with girls he's known since they were 7!
Do you have a clip of that?

Plus it won’t be long till they have to file there accounts and it’s will be public on companies house. So we will soon see
I can’t wait to see this.
And their bakery started selling online in 2015, certainly not a Covid decision. They’re just bloody liars through and though.

And their bakery started selling online in 2015, certainly not a Covid decision. They’re just bloody liars through and though.
I can’t make sense of this. Does it mean they only made 240 profit , deleted the link as I’m not sure I can post but search Noel on companies house . If they are only making 240 a year profit then they are 100% claiming a tit ton of tax credits

If look 3rd nov 2001 they filed accounts

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How can they claim tax credits if they earn so much in social media revenue? They clearly don’t have money problems at this point judging by the stuff they have compared with before .

In the past they may have been eligible for tax credits but not any more, surely? Also any children born after 2017 won’t be eligible anyway.

Reactions: 7
I can’t make sense of this. Does it mean they only made 240 profit , deleted the link as I’m not sure I can post but search Noel on companies house . If they are only making 240 a year profit then they are 100% claiming a tit ton of tax credits

Its now under TRF21 not Faradays Bakery

Does anyone remember when Sue kept chickens?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its now under TRF21 not Faradays Bakery

Does anyone remember when Sue kept chickens?
Yeah I remember it on one of tv shows and they had about 5 dogs but by the next series which was about a year later the chickens were gone and only had 2 dogs.

• Angry

They're doing micro business accounts which only show balance sheet not income / expenses and profit / loss. All the cars / christmas tat, holidays etc will go in as expenses, pretty much anything that they've used for filming. They'll also have sole trader accounts which aren't published. TRF21 was worth £240 in Jan 2020, £25k Jan 2021. That's cash in bank + value of any assets.

They say they claim child benefit, if his income is low enough to still claim that and they've not been moved to universal credit, they're entitled to £45k tax credits

Micro-entities
Micro-entities are very small companies. Your company will be a micro-entity if it has any 2 of the following:

• a turnover of £632,000 or less
  • £316,000 or less on its balance sheet
  • 10 employees or less
If your company is a micro-entity, you can:

• prepare simpler accounts that meet statutory minimum requirements
  • send only your balance sheet with less information to Companies House
  • benefit from the same exemptions available to small companies

Last edited:
They're doing micro business accounts which only show balance sheet not income / expenses and profit / loss. All the cars / christmas tat, holidays etc will go in as expenses, pretty much anything that they've used for filming. They'll also have sole trader accounts which aren't published. TRF21 was worth £240 in Jan 2020, £25k Jan 2021. That's cash in bank + value of any assets.

They say they claim child benefit, if his income is low enough to still claim that and they've not been moved to universal credit, they're entitled to £45k tax credits

Micro-entities
Micro-entities are very small companies. Your company will be a micro-entity if it has any 2 of the following:

• a turnover of £632,000 or less
  • £316,000 or less on its balance sheet
  • 10 employees or less
If your company is a micro-entity, you can:

• prepare simpler accounts that meet statutory minimum requirements
  • send only your balance sheet with less information to Companies House
  • benefit from the same exemptions available to small companies
45k tax credits 😮🤬 that’s so much . So with that and can it’s over 1k a week.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.