The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None , and why didn’t sues brother knock him out for even looking at her in that way
That's crossed my mind before.
A long time ago, someone that I knew quite well, called me and asked if I wanted no strings attached sex. I was 24 and a parent (and also living with my now husband who worked away from home a lot.)
I told my brother, and I was pissing myself laughing about it.
He put his shoes on to go round and give him a taking to.
My brother was livid, said it was completely disrespectful to proposition a mate over the phone who was alone every night and he was going to tell him that no one treats his sister like tit.
And I was a legal, independent adult at the time!
At 13, it'd have been..well, good luck pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone here know about Sue's brother? Is he an adopted boy from another family, or Sue's birth brother? They never mentioned him as far as I know. Is it anything to do with him feeling ashamed of the whole situation of his friend knocking up his underage sister then having zillion kids also?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree, there's no way any regular reading goes on in that house. Most parents of just one young child have more books in their house than the Radfords. The children's teachers must be fighting a losing battle sending home reading books, and trying to help the children learn, as Sue and Noel just don't give a damn about reading or education. :(

I've got just one child atm she's a little older than Heidie, she has a huge storage box full of books . I buy her a few cheap books various types each time we go to home bargains lol . We have a selection, some more fun , some abc, 123, shapes, colours etc storybooks, lift the flaps, sensory books etc we have loads and love to look at them and read them . She's had picture books since newborn to look at and we have just added to it since then. I see books as money well spent.

Even Poundland do cheap books and the works always have offers on. No excuse just pure laziness on Sue and Noel's part :(

Home bargains do loads of books too, I get loads in there. You can get the abc/123/colours/shapes for 59p.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've got just one child atm she's a little older than Heidie, she has a huge storage box full of books . I buy her a few cheap books various types each time we go to home bargains lol . We have a selection, some more fun , some abc, 123, shapes, colours etc storybooks, lift the flaps, sensory books etc we have loads and love to look at them and read them . She's had picture books since newborn to look at and we have just added to it since then. I see books as money well spent.

Home bargains do loads of books too, I get loads in there. You can get the abc/123/colours/shapes for 59p.
To be fair, I’ve seen books in their house. They read to the kids at night don’t they? How can we know they don’t do their reading books? I agree it’s not fair to expect the older children to do the parenting though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's lots of pro Radfords popping up on here!
I think this is the wrong thread for you all 🙃

Aimee looks different to all of the kids I think 🤔

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I’ve seen books in their house. They read to the kids at night don’t they? How can we know they don’t do their reading books? I agree it’s not fair to expect the older children to do the parenting though.
If they read regularly to their young children …..which they don’t I will pull my fingernails out one by one!

Reactions: 11
If those kids are actually read to each night then I'm the bloody pope. Whenever we mention reading they suddenly post about books, and it's always classic literature like peppa pig or poo in the zoo 😂 remember the vlog where someone told Bonnie to read a story and then handed her a colouring book lol. Whenever they film night routines they read to the kids and they look bewildered, can't sit still, don't seem to know how books work really. They have a few tatted picture books, no chapter books for the older ones or nice gift books. They clearly haven't grown up with a love of reading because none of the older ones read and nobody in that house has any knowledge of grammar and spelling.

The only thing Sue reads is Tattle. Hi Lazy Susan! Leave your creepy husband, wash your hair and read a book xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah they totally read to the children every night... Oww look a flying pig.

As for reading books, do you really think they sit down with each child and spend time listening to them read? Help them with words they don't understand, ask them about what's happening in the story, what they think might happen next, filling in reading diaries. Nope there's no way they bother with that, they probably think reading is the school's job.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear... 🙈

This is why they do the odd staged book read every now and again for the cameras, because they know how easily their minions are taken in.

Does that really look like a regular bedtime routine to you? Do the kids really look engaged? Do they really look familiar with handling books?

Most of us on here can see straight through it. That's how transparent it is. Just because they own some books, strategically place them in vlogs whenever it's mentioned they don't read and occasionally attempt to wrestle one of their children still in front of the camera so they can read to them to 'prove' they do, does not mean regular reading takes place in that house. Far from it.

The bedtime routine clip on their FB page is a classic example of staged reading. Noel is apparently 'reading' Hide and Seek Pig to Archie. Anyone who knows that book knows that it's the pig who is seeking the other animals. So why is Noel asking Archie to lift the flap to see where the pig is? Archie had never seen the book before, as he didn't have a clue either what would be under the flap, or that pig was actually seeking. Then Noel said no that's the chicken. If he actually bothered to read the text, it's referred to as a hen, not chicken, on every single page (and that's an important differentiation, as it's a rhyming text. Chicken doesn't work with the rhymes). So Noel wasn't 'reading' at all, he was just posing with a book for 30 seconds waffling some rubbish to Archie for the sake of the TV show, to stage it to look like the children get bedtime stories. They'd clearly flicked to that random page, for him to not realise that a) pig was seeking and not hiding and b) they'd spent the whole story looking for 'hen' (not chicken).

They really really don't have a bedtime story regularly. It's only once in a blue moon for the camera, and even then it's debatable whether the story is actually being read to them properly. It's so obvious in the kid's body language that it's not an experience they are use to.

There's lots of pro Radfords popping up on here!
I think this is the wrong thread for you all 🙃

Aimee looks different to all of the kids I think 🤔
I use to think Aimee and Tillie looked really similar when they were younger (old pics of Aimee as a kid look very similar to Tillie at a similar age, to me). I think they both look a bit like Sophie and Bonnie is a much younger version of them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They definitely don't read to their kids, I highly doubt they do school reading with the little ones either, going by what they were like doing the homeschooling - Halle and Phoebe could barely sound a word out, nevermind read a book!
My eldest is slap bang between Halle and Phoebe in age, we probably have about 4 or 5 HUNDRED books between her and her little sister, it's getting a bit ridiculous! We also subscribe to Reading Chest which send out the levelled school readers, you send them back and they send you more, so we have a never ending supply of reading material for our eldest, who is always reading!

Reactions: 16
They definitely don't read to their kids, I highly doubt they do school reading with the little ones either, going by what they were like doing the homeschooling - Halle and Phoebe could barely sound a word out, nevermind read a book!
My eldest is slap bang between Halle and Phoebe in age, we probably have about 4 or 5 HUNDRED books between her and her little sister, it's getting a bit ridiculous! We also subscribe to Reading Chest which send out the levelled school readers, you send them back and they send you more, so we have a never ending supply of reading material for our eldest, who is always reading!
Thanks,I'm going to look at reading chest.

Reactions: 5
Not trying to say Noel is the victim, not initially anyway, he was 100% in the wrong at aged 18. But that was about 32 years ago, a lot has happened in their relationship since that initial illegal act. I just think that what he did when he was 18 could have forced him to be tied to Sue for life, because if he chooses to leave, she can then report his crime, which has never appeared to have concerned her before, to the police. I think she is hard nosed and what may have started as him doing an illegal act could be used by her to control him later on. I actually think both sets of parents were responsible as when they found out about the relationship it appears they did nothing to stop it. I can understand the logic in allowing Noel contact with baby Chris, and part of that would be to encourage him to financially contribute…but both sets of parents should have been firm on Noel and Sue not having any contact directly with each other. Sue’s parents especially should have seen it as abuse and not just a young relationship. Noel’s parents should have been firm with him to protect him from ending up in jail. Same as with Noel and Sue, if the inferred allegations about Daniel turn out to be true, should be putting massive effort right now into supporting him so he is rehabilitated and reducing the risk in future to himself and his future partners. I fear Noel and Sue will just do as their parents did and express mild disappointment and then get distracted and forget about it without dealing with it effectively. If no one makes a big fuss about the wrongdoing with serious consequences meted out by the family, the wrong-doer will play down the seriousness of the offence in their own mind because nobody else is particularly bothered so why should they be? I think that is what happened, Noel probably understood the age gap was wrong, but there was nobody there reinforcing to him how severely wrong his actions were…his actions were just accepted and his relationship with Sue was allowed to continue.

We will probably never know how Noel feels in retrospect, does he not care and think his behaviour was normal, does he feel disgusted with himself, or does he look back and it not feel real and not quite understand why he felt it was acceptable at the time. It’s when he sees his own daughters at 13 that it surely must hit him how young Sue was and wrong it must have been viewing it in retrospect. Maybe he cannot bring himself to think about it and analyse it in hindsight.

What’s also weird is that the tv shows and sponsors can find the information so easily that Noel committed statutory rape, yet are still willing to work with him. That is the what I find most bizarre, these companies have no morals.

As for the row with Chris where the tv came off the wall, that could literally have been about anything at all, no reason to assume it had anything to do with the statuary rape issue. They don’t seem very keen on adults moving out and starting their own lives, Chloe
and Millie appear to have left amongst rows, so same with Chris it could just have been a combination of things that led to that incident…I think living in that house could try anyone’s patience.

I wonder if any of the kids have been bullied at school specifically due to Noel’s statutory rape, or parents, especially of female school friends, have banned them from visiting the house due to concerns about whether Noel could be a risk to children. I can image a lot of questions from the kids that Noel and Sue will want to avoid answering.

Noel was very lucky that Sue’s parents didn’t react differently, instead of a publicly praised dad of 22, he could have ended up in prison and with a criminal records for sex offences and labelled as a danger to minors for the rest of his life, if it wasn’t for them being so mild about it all.

Sue showed her true colours for me in her handling of the sausage roll woman. Instead of making a statement putting right any untruths or admitting to which parts were true..she resorted to bullying and encouraging others to help her do so. There is a nastiness in Sue that I don’t see in Noel, which is not to say that it did not start the other way round. To me he just seems a bit wet, it is Sue who is the hard nosed one. But like with all YouTube families…we don’t know if he can turn on and off behaviour at the same rate he turns on and off a camera.

If I met Noel, for example as a customer if I worked in a shop…I wouldn’t feel apprehensive about dealing with him, but I would with Sue, because I think she can get very nasty right in people’s faces without thinking through the consequences and could escalate to that in seconds, if she isn’t getting her own way, whereas Noel would probably go home and write a polite whinge letter.

I wouldn’t trust either of them alone with my
kids, I don’t think Noel is a danger to random children, but as he has form you could never be 100% certain, and Sue I would not trust to actually bother herself to watch a child, keep them safe, or not to have a temper flare ups for barely any reason. I’d honestly trust some of the older girls with childcare more than I’d trust Sue and Noel, which must say something bad considering they are in theory the most experienced parents in Britain.

Reactions: 14
I’m not pro- them. I think it’s crazy having so many children and I very much doubt that they can meet all of their emotional needs.

I’m surprised at the number of people who don’t buy books for their children but it’s usually those who don’t value education isn’t it? I doubt they do since Sue couldn’t have finished her education?

Reactions: 14
think I can see Heidie in the background of Millies instagram story

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As for the row with Chris where the tv came off the wall, that could literally have been about anything at all, no reason to assume it had anything to do with the statuary rape issue.

No it wasnt to do with the age issue, I never said it was. I know what it was about as heard it all from Sues own posts.

Reactions: 3
I’m not pro- them. I think it’s crazy having so many children and I very much doubt that they can meet all of their emotional needs.

I’m surprised at the number of people who don’t buy books for their children but it’s usually those who don’t value education isn’t it? I doubt they do since Sue couldn’t have finished her education?
They don’t even take those kids to the library for rhyme time or any toddler/baby groups. That was my fav part of having littles. So much fun to be had and they don’t even take them to the park.

My kids do a mixture of rainbows, ballet, swimming, mixed martial arts and football. We make ends meet so our kids can enjoy those sports/activities. But you don’t need money to do some groups/

Before the “money” the library would have been perfect for her brood, endless books, computers and free baby groups but i bet 100% she never did toddler or baby groups.

She doesn’t want those kids to be educated professionals

She doesn’t want those kids to be educated professionals
I don't think their parents have any aspirations for them at all. Obviously no one can force a child into a specific career, but most parents give their children the education, tools and support to aim high and have dreams. Where as I reckon Sue and Noel limit their options to keep the children from earning enough to move away from the area, and in most cases to keep them from moving out altogether. You're only good for 2 things in that house. Producing babies, and working in the pie shop. :(

Reactions: 12

I think thats a sweeping statement. I value education but I don't buy books really for my kids and have a very small amount in the house. However we live across the road from our local library!
My reasoning is I think its a waste everyone having loads of books, would much rather borrow them. But we all know thats not why the Radfords don't buy books.

Do we know if Sue went back to school after having Chris?

Reactions: 10
I don't think their parents have any aspirations for them at all. Obviously no one can force a child into a specific career, but most parents give their children the education, tools and support to aim high and have dreams. Where as I reckon Sue and Noel limit their options to keep the children from earning enough to move away from the area, and in most cases to keep them from moving out altogether. You're only good for 2 things in that house. Producing babies, and working in the pie shop. :(
I hope that someone outside the family - a teacher or someone else working in the school perhaps - will see some potential in one of the younger children and inspire them to take a different path. It wouldn’t be an easy thing for one of them to go against ‘the family way’, but it could be done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.