The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think thats a sweeping statement. I value education but I don't buy books really for my kids and have a very small amount in the house. However we live across the road from our local library!
My reasoning is I think its a waste everyone having loads of books, would much rather borrow them. But we all know thats not why the Radfords don't buy books.

Do we know if Sue went back to school after having Chris?
Oh yeah, that’s obviously different. Most people don’t have access to a good library these days though, especially since the Tories got back in 😬

Reactions: 11
Something I find strange, I never see any of the girls hug or kiss their Mum.
Even when they've had birthday presents bought for them or anything, don't get me wrong, the older ones are polite and say thank you but Sue doesn't hug them or kiss them, doesn't compliment them or comfort them, I think she's going to have a group of girls with lots of self esteem issues as they all grow up! Don't get me started on Haley - I'd be checking for 6s 🤔
I haven't hugged or kissed my parents for years and years..my daughter gets hugs everyday and tell her I love her 💗

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah, that’s obviously different. Most people don’t have access to a good library these days though, especially since the Tories got back in 😬
Don’t let’s bring politics into this and there’s a perfectly good library in Morecambe. The money they are raking in and wasting they could buy a bloody bookshop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t let’s bring politics into this and there’s a perfectly good library in Morecambe. The money they are raking in and wasting they could buy a bloody bookshop🤣
you often see books on local sites and charity shops.

To be fair if they were taught to look after the books they would just pass down and you could buy a few newer ones as needed.
We have some books like Roald Dahl, Peter Rabbit,Famous five that have been read by a few kids.
Then some Thats not my..., Bear Hunt,Oh Dear, Dear Zoo board books we have had for a few years/kids and quite alot of picture books that we pick up as we go.
My point is that with the amount of kids they have they should already have a good selection of books for all ages that can easily be passed down quite easily.

They definitely don’t read to those kids and I would put my last pound on them not reading the little ones school books bet they just sign it at our primary they have to read every day and even the y6 needs to be signed by a parent.
I still have all my little girls favourite books and she’s 12 mainly Julia Donaldson they would be perfect for the under 6s.
we went to Alton towers a few weeks ago for my daughters birthday we took her best friends bet the Radfords can’t do that what do the little ones do when the big ones are on the rollercoasters and what do the big ones do when they are in CBeebies land they never seem to split up bizzare

Sorry can’t find the post now but the person who said Sue was a hard nosed looking witch - I don’t dispute that but if you look at the christening photos she’s about 4 four 2 lol so if she started you could just pick her up and put her on the naughty stair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry can’t find the post now but the person who said Sue was a hard nosed looking witch - I don’t dispute that but if you look at the christening photos she’s about 4 four 2 lol so if she started you could just pick her up and put her on the naughty stair 😂😂
Short in stature but her enormous mouth makes up for it.

• Haha
At least those beds had proper bedding and sheets on.

I remember the ones that didnt!

Reactions: 15
I hope that someone outside the family - a teacher or someone else working in the school perhaps - will see some potential in one of the younger children and inspire them to take a different path. It wouldn’t be an easy thing for one of them to go against ‘the family way’, but it could be done.
I feel Max and Oscar are very intelligent and have great potential, They both have enquiring minds and great observational skills which should be cultivated and encouraged

Reactions: 13
Majority of kids books can be handed down, younger children especially just like a good story…they don’t need to know they aren’t reading the latest popular authors. Some older copies of children’s books haven’t aged well (Enid Blyton which has inappropriate race language for example), but majority would be fine even from Chris’s childhood to still be in use.

The lack of reading is obvious, but I can see why they would not want piles of books everywhere, when it’s not even clear how they have enough space to store clothes as there isn’t 1 wardrobe per person, and toys must leave the house at same rate they enter.

Watch this space…I’m predicting a mass purchase of books (Hi Sue), to be instagrammed and never sighted again.

Reactions: 8
I'm trying to work whos in this picture.
Luke holding a toddler, possibly Oscar. I think it's Aimee holding the other baby, possibly Casper. Im guessing the youngest 2 are Oscar and Casper as I think it's Tillie on the steps? So that would fit right with ages. The girl on the floor has very dark hair so probably Katie, maybe Max or Josh opposite her? Pass at the boy crawling through to the bed, maybe Josh or James?

This really wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things, about 9 years. They've changed beyond belief since then!

I feel Max and Oscar are very intelligent and have great potential, They both have enquiring minds and great observational skills which should be cultivated and encouraged
Yes, we know Max is autistic but I really feel from what we've seen that Oscar is too. Their minds definitely work differently to most of the Radfords and the level of intellectual intelligence they display when it comes to things such as maths and science is definitely not down to their genes!

Sadly the Radfords will never encourage university though.

Last edited:
I think they are definitely struggling for content?

Even their fans can't justify watching another alton towers vlog? As I presume they will do?

Sue just looks so tired? Why don't they just take a break for a bit?

There is no content. It's literally nothing.

Even their fans can't justify watching another alton towers vlog? As I presume they will do?

It’s just a load of tit.

I can understand the logic in allowing Noel contact with baby Chris, and part of that would be to encourage him to financially contribute…but both sets of parents should have been firm on Noel and Sue not having any contact directly with each other. Sue’s parents especially should have seen it as abuse and not just a young relationship. Noel’s parents should have been firm with him to protect him from ending up in jail. Same as with Noel and Sue, if the inferred allegations about Daniel turn out to be true, should be putting massive effort right now into supporting him so he is rehabilitated and reducing the risk in future to himself and his future partners. I fear Noel and Sue will just do as their parents did and express mild disappointment and then get distracted and forget about it without dealing with it effectively. If no one makes a big fuss about the wrongdoing with serious consequences meted out by the family, the wrong-doer will play down the seriousness of the offence in their own mind because nobody else is particularly bothered so why should they be?
Am I missing something? What's up with Daniel? Or is it a topic we shouldn't discuss here?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ - remember when the kids all slept in an oversized chicken coop?
oversized chicken coop 🤣🤣 at least their fame/notoriety has meant that they can buy fun things for them to do in the garden etc.

I should imagine they rely on it for money at this point because the bakery had to close for quite a time due to lockdown didn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.