The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T

I can also see another angle on the underage sex issue. It leaves Noel permanently at risk of public and detailed accusations from Sue over his conduct at age 18, should he decide to split up with her. She holds the upper hand at all times. I’m not doubting that his behaviour was inappropriate and illegal, but without knowing the 2 families at the time, and how they interacted, I reserve judgement as Sue has not stating any suffering and gives the impression of being happy with her past. Did their parents for example know about the relationship, was it made clear to Noel at the time how inappropriate it was, how much effort did either parents make to stop them being in contact? If their parents knew and didn’t react much to the age gap issue or try to stop them, at the time Noel may not have understood how wrong it was. The was before the internet and before teenagers could easily check on legal issues such as when it goes form underage sex to statutory rape, where teenagers mostly just had their parents and friends for reference. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the first pregnancy was intentional on Sue’s part, the desperation for babies could have started that young. Noel was the legal adult and should have been the one to make the decision not to have sex based on the age gap, but as for who was applying m the pressure to do so…it would not surprise me at all if Sue was already obsessed with pregnancy babies at that time and was seeing Noel as her route to making it happen. However it started, if they were to split up, and Sue were to tell tales, whether the full truth, held truths or exaggeration, or outright lies….because she was a child at the time,the public perception would automatically to be to believe what she says and vilify Noel. She could go from dedicated wife to sexual abuse claimant overnight and the media and public would not question it because the age gap would be taken as the evidence that ‘proves’ all associated claims.

I read somewhere before, possibly here, that Sue was posting a few years ago that Noel would be out a lot at the pub and it sounded like he might be cheating or wanting to leave her. I’m wondering if he wanted to, but couldn’t, because of how she reacts when feeling spiteful and knows how much she could damage him. If she wanted she could even go to the police about the statutory rape, and Noel would probably have the fear of prison even if no charges were brought, the fear of it would be enough to keep him in line. Sue holds all the power, and she knows it.

Are you honestly trying to portray Noel as the real victim in all of this? He was lured into having sex with a child he had known since she was 7? That she was a plotty little slag who took advantage of him and now he's trapped? Because the poor lamb couldn't possibly, way back in the dark ages of the 1980s when it happened, have been reasonably expected to understand that a 13 year old wasn't a suitable sexual partner?

Really?

Noel was and still is a sexual predator. He abused a child. He impregnated her so many times he might as well have installed a revolving door in her uterus. He stole her childhood, her adolescence and her entire life from her.

If you want to know what made Sue the narrow, ignorant, nasty bltch we all love to hate, you have no further to look that that animal you call "the more responsible parent" and seem to pity because one day she might feel compelled to tell the whole ugly truth of how he abused and groomed her and trapped her in a baby making cult of his own design.

I am 2 years older than Sue. I remember what we knew and didn't know very well and believe me, we knew that 18 year olds having sex with 13 year olds was not just illegal but amoral and unforgivable. If one of them had knocked me up at 13 my father and brothers would have cut his nonceydlck off and shoved it up his arse.

Sue was failed and betrayed by every adult in her life and now she's a train wreck with no idea how to express or receive real love. She sees herself as a uterus with no other purpose than to reproduce continually because that is what Noel showed her she should be. That's what he taught her made her worthy of being loved by him. And being loved by him was all she ever had to call her own.
That's what happened.

Sue's a tit mother and a nasty witch but Noel is vermin.

Reactions: 40
Are you honestly trying to portray Noel as the real victim in all of this? He was lured into having sex with a child he had known since she was 7? That she was a plotty little hag who took advantage of him and now he's trapped? Because the poor lamb couldn't possibly, way back in the dark ages of the 1980s when it happened, have been reasonably expected to understand that a 13 year old wasn't a suitable sexual partner?

Really?

Noel was and still is a sexual predator. He abused a child. He impregnated her so many times he might as well have installed a revolving door in her uterus. He stole her childhood, her adolescence and her entire life from her.

If you want to know what made Sue the narrow, ignorant, nasty bltch we all love to hate, you have no further to look that that animal you call "the more responsible parent" and seem to pity because one day she might feel compelled to tell the whole ugly truth of how he abused and groomed her and trapped her in a baby making cult of his own design.

I am 2 years older than Sue. I remember what we knew and didn't know very well and believe me, we knew that 18 year olds having sex with 13 year olds was not just illegal but amoral and unforgivable. If one of them had knocked me up at 13 my father and brothers would have cut his nonceydlck off and shoved it up his arse.

Sue was failed and betrayed by every adult in her life and now she's a train wreck with no idea how to express or receive real love. She sees herself as a uterus with no other purpose than to reproduce continually because that is what Noel showed her she should be. That's what he taught her made her worthy of being loved by him. And being loved by him was all she ever had to call her own.
That's what happened.

Noel was what 17/18. I doubt sue was the first girl he had sex with. plus Sue looked very young for her age, iHe’d knew her for years[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Are you honestly trying to portray Noel as the real victim in all of this? He was lured into having sex with a child he had known since she was 7? That she was a plotty little hag who took advantage of him and now he's trapped? Because the poor lamb couldn't possibly, way back in the dark ages of the 1980s when it happened, have been reasonably expected to understand that a 13 year old wasn't a suitable sexual partner?

Really?

That's what happened.

I 100% agree. It pisses me off when I read comments that say things like…oh in those days they weren’t really aware. Yes we were!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Noel was what 17/18. I doubt sue was the first girl he had sex with. plus Sue looked very young for her age, iHe’d knew her for years
[/QUOTE]
Yep she was 13 but could easily have passed for 10 or 11. And he'd known her since she was 7. But that person up there wants to portray Sue as the aggressor who had all the ideas about making him sex her up. You know what - I bet that's what Noel told Sue too. It's classic abuser rationale that is. "I wouldn't want to have sex with kids if they weren't so flirtatious with me."

Reactions: 8
Noel was what 17/18. I doubt sue was the first girl he had sex with. plus Sue looked very young for her age, iHe’d knew her for years
Sue looked just like Tillie does now at that age. Definitely still a little girl. She wasn't much older than Hallie when he first met her. The whole thing is sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sue was 13 and legally couldn’t consent to sex Noel was 17/18 he bloody knew exactly what he was doing was wrong and illegal! I remember her mum said she was scared incase she ran away with Noel so they allowed - I’m sorry but as a parent myself Noel should have been been been reported to the police and if it meant sue could have a normal life terminate her pregnancy they could have moved away started fresh cut noel off completely let her be a child teenager have a life and have children when she was far older and mature enough

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a lady what used to do youtube videos, and basically she called out the Radford's for threatening her. She said something on her channel about them having a nanny and it was common knowledge around Morcambe as she was often seen with the children and so on. I think there was other stuff as well. Sue and Sophie sent her some vile messages and she showed them all on her channel. It went down like lead balloon and didn't fit in with the Radford image so I think she was bullied until she took it down. That's if I'm thinking of the right lady.
I saw this too at the time.

Reactions: 4
It’s pretty weird from the start..
What 17/18 year old wants to hang out with a 13 year old?
Noel was her brothers friend, she should have just been his mates annoying little sister.

Reactions: 21
The Moon Voyage rooms have an xbox 360 in the kids bunk bed area.
It's quite an old console for the price of the room, but handy for when parents are getting ready for the evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dont think it was a great day today for Alton Towers, someone I know went today and ended up going home early because the weather was awful and rides closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont think it was a great day today for Alton Towers, someone I know went today and ended up going home early because the weather was awful and rides closed.
Could never be a good day at Alton Towers for anyone that plans a day away only to find that the chavvfords are staying there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s pretty weird from the start..
What 17/18 year old wants to hang out with a 13 year old?
Noel was her brothers friend, she should have just been his mates annoying little sister.
None , and why didn’t sues brother knock him out for even looking at her in that way

Reactions: 18
Who looks after the "rabbits" and walks the dogs when they're away?
The dogs don't get walked even when they are there!

They'll say the older ones left at home do it, but in reality they're probably only feeding them as, like I said, they don't get walked enough as it is even when they are home.

As for the 'rabbits', God only knows what the situation is with them. IF they still have rabbits (big if) you can pretty much guarantee they aren't the same ones they originally bought.

Reactions: 8
The dogs don't get walked even when they are there!

They'll say the older ones left at home do it, but in reality they're probably only feeding them as, like I said, they don't get walked enough as it is even when they are home.

As for the 'rabbits', God only knows what the situation is with them. IF they still have rabbits (big if) you can pretty much guarantee they aren't the same ones they originally bought.
Noel’s next family recipe will be rabbit stew 🙊🐰😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It concerns me that those teenage girls are spending their time as substitute parents. It really isn’t normal. If their bleeping …literally parents wanted all those kids they SHOULD NOT expect co parenting from the older kids. Don’t anybody try to tell me that this is normal behaviour for teenagers. In tow constantly with mummy and daddy.
They are stealing their teenage years, they are such bloody selfish twats. You wanted all that tribe of kids, then you look after them.
Totally selfish prats.

Reactions: 24
It concerns me that those teenage girls are spending their time as substitute parents. It really isn’t normal. If their bleeping …literally parents wanted all those kids they SHOULD NOT expect co parenting from the older kids. Don’t anybody try to tell me that this is normal behaviour for teenagers. In tow constantly with mummy and daddy.
They are stealing their teenage years, they are such bloody selfish twats. You wanted all that tribe of kids, then you look after them.
Totally selfish prats.
My teenagers are out doing their own thing. Not dragged along to look after their siblings. Wonder if the Gucci trainers are dirty yet? Lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.