The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo no Millie at breakfast on sues instastories although I’m not sure who’s next to Katie doesn’t look like a radford.

Reactions: 4
I know someone who is there this weekend and they are overjoyed at the thought of the company. 😂
I wonder if they will be filming?

the sausage roll mum is nothing to do with lad baby:

Defo no Millie at breakfast on sues instastories although I’m not sure who’s next to Katie doesn’t look like a radford.
its Aimee, she’s always had a slightly different look

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ha ha, that woman is so bloody thick. Breakfast on mass🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s en masse you stupid mare. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think Sue is trying to make it obvious that Millie isnt there. there should be the usual group pic coming soon so we’ll see

Reactions: 7
Do you get games consoles in the rooms at Alton Towers? or have the sad sacks taken one with them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only present that was clearly shown for Bonnie’s birthday was a book. Didn’t we mention how the kids don’t ever get books as gifts? Hi Sue👋🏻
Yes, Peppa Pig. Great quality literature as usual! 😂

It'll be read once, for a vlog or the tv show, before being discarded as usual. The bedtime clip which has resurfaced on their FB page is so cringey. Archie had clearly never seen that book before as he didn't have a clue what was under the flap (kids memorize those Acorn Wood books so quickly if they're read regularly) and the girls could not sit still at all for Sue to read the high quality literature that was yet another Pepoa Pig book. Such a joke that they pretend for the cameras they do that every day. The kid's body language definitely suggests otherwise. In fact, we know full well from the vlogs that there's no such thing as a bedtime routine in that house. They just crash when they're exhausted and, if they're lucky they get carried up to bed. Once in a blue moon, if there is a camera in their face, they get a story. No wonder the kids look bewildered about what is happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, there's no way any regular reading goes on in that house. Most parents of just one young child have more books in their house than the Radfords. The children's teachers must be fighting a losing battle sending home reading books, and trying to help the children learn, as Sue and Noel just don't give a damn about reading or education. :(

Reactions: 15
I agree, there's no way any regular reading goes on in that house. Most parents of just one young child have more books in their house than the Radfords. The children's teachers must be fighting a losing battle sending home reading books, and trying to help the children learn, as Sue and Noel just don't give a damn about reading or education. :(
Those kids see their parents do duck all except filming everything.
Their lifestyle suggests a much more lucrative business than pie making so the kids are being set up for a massive failure in life if they think that’s the way to live.

Reactions: 13
No excuse not to have books .Most kids books are 2 for £7 in Asda or if you don’t want to spend that then the library . We have loads of book for primary age, but once they get older they seem to prefer a kindle.

Reactions: 13
No excuse not to have books .Most kids books are 2 for £7 in Asda or if you don’t want to spend that then the library . We have loads of book for primary age, but once they get older they seem to prefer a kindle.
There's definitely no excuse. If they wanted books then i'm sure they could easily afford them, recieve them as gifts, join a library, buy from charity shops or even check Fb marketplace / freecycle as people are always clearning out old books. It's sad that none of the children have ever been encouraged to develop a love of books and stories. I can't imagine a childhood where I wasn't able to devour new books, lose myself in fascinating new worlds and join characters on their amazing adventures. Heck the poor Radford children need that sort of escapism more than most, to escape their depressing reality. :(

Reactions: 19
Even Poundland do cheap books and the works always have offers on. No excuse just pure laziness on Sue and Noel's part :(

Reactions: 12
It builds up over time too when you have a lot of kids, you end up with lots of books.
10 for £10 in the works they have a fab Christmas bundle too.
No excuse for no books.

Reactions: 16
3 for £5 at The Works, even 5 for £5 at certain times of the year. As you say, there's no excuse whatsoever as they can easily afford books. Even if they couldn't there's always the library, which should all be open again now. They simply can't be bothered to read to them though.

Sure, they have a small book case squished into Oscar, Casper and Archie's bedroom, which is stuffed with ratty tatty books which they decide to show whenever we criticise them for not reading, to try and prove a point, but it's so painfully obvious they don't do it regularly. Also, most of those books are ratty tatty picture books, which are only really suitable for Hallie and below (and, at 6 1/2, even she should really be on chapter books by now, if reading had been encouraged from a young age. I'm going to hazard a guess she's not though). Where are all the chapter books for the older ones? Why do Oscar and Casper have a bookcase full of picture books in their room at 9/10? Casper, Oscar, Tillie, Max etc are still of an age where many kids are absolutely devouring the latest paperbacks. You don't see any evidence of it in their house though. If ever Sue does feature a book it's shoehorned in to prove a point, and it's a latest release which she's clearly just ordered the day before in response to criticism that the kids don't read. You never see a pile of books stacked in the corner of a room, or a kid sat curled up on the sofa engrossed in a book (no wonder, no way they'd be able to concentrate or enjoy a peaceful moment in that mad house). You never see the little ones flicking through picture books for pleasure, it's only ever engineered moments for the camera. You never see books discarded on the sofa/floor in the lounge, where they've been left out from someone reading them earlier. You never see more than that one small bookcase. You'd expect a house with 22 kids to have several, including in the communal areas such a the lounge or the hallway, as well as in most bedrooms.

Over the years, she's tried to prove they read with odd glimpses of books every now again again, but despite the odd book making an occasional appearance I have never seen evidence of actual reading.

Also, there's loads of other tat stacked on that one small bookcase, including colouring and sticker/activity books (which are nice to have, but certainly don't class as books). I'll never forget one of the teen girls picking a colouring book off the shelf in one of the vlogs and saying to Heidie and Ophelia "shall we read this?". As if we needed more evidence that they'd just been told to grab a book and offer to read it as it'll look good. Even Hallie, who hardly comes across as brains of Britain bless her, was like "no that's a colouring book" 🙈

Give me strength!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s massively pathetic that a woman of Sue’s age would ‘unfollow’ and ‘re-follow’ her own kids in social media every time they have an argument. Even if temporarily not on speaking terms, there’s no need to actually look or comment on each other’s social media, ‘following’ doesn’t equate to interaction.

Incredibly childish behaviour from Sue, and the fact that she is doing something so visible outside of the family is signalling publicly when there are arguments…but they then don’t acknowledge any problems in their videos or commentary. Either keep it private or be open about these problems. Instead an argument from a family discussion about something that could actually be important (such as whether it is safe and reasonable to try to have more babies, or something like whether it is better for Millie’s personal life and reputation to step back from being on the channel (if she is indeed pregnant again and without a long term partner or employment), or maybe whether Daniel did actually abuse his girlfriend, and how his parents are going to deal with that behaviour to ensure he doesn’t get into that situation again, considering he still lives under their roof they surely must take some responsibility for guiding him through this and making sure he gets a better understanding of what is appropriate in relationships and how to control his temper, when to walk away etc).

But despite all the potentially serious and important discussions that may be needed to make progress and resolutions…the girls in particular will all be texting each other and bitching about who has unfollowed who. Absolute nonsense. Sue should be ashamed of acting like a moody teenager, and learn some parenting skills for how to deal with problems with her children (even if they happen to be over 18) in a more appropriate manner.

There’s clearly something not right with Noel, with him bedding Sue underage, but looking past that historic issue, I think he is a much more sensible person and parent than Sue. In the early tv series and to an extent now, he was up very early and at work every morning, then back home to help with school runs, cooking the evening meals, budgeting for all of them. Even with the vlogging, it’s Noel who needs to do the difficult bit…the editing, which to begin with would have been a completely new skill set to learn. I think Noel is calm natured enough to go to work with one of the kids who Sue is in the middle of a massive row with and keep his relationship with them separate as much as is possible.

I can see a real nasty streak in Sue, it’s in her whole demeanour, a hardness, the way she doesn’t seem to hug her young kids, or they don’t climb on her or put an around her know, when they spend most of their time with her while Noel is at work is weird. Sue likes holding a baby and being pregnant, once she gets bored she has the siblings look after each other to the extent that they don’t really need her for emotional support any more. She doesn’t take on board genuine (not trolling) criticism and reply with dignity, she fights back with insults and ganging up using her kids and followers to help her attack.

I can also see another angle on the underage sex issue. It leaves Noel permanently at risk of public and detailed accusations from Sue over his conduct at age 18, should he decide to split up with her. She holds the upper hand at all times. I’m not doubting that his behaviour was inappropriate and illegal, but without knowing the 2 families at the time, and how they interacted, I reserve judgement as Sue has not stating any suffering and gives the impression of being happy with her past. Did their parents for example know about the relationship, was it made clear to Noel at the time how inappropriate it was, how much effort did either parents make to stop them being in contact? If their parents knew and didn’t react much to the age gap issue or try to stop them, at the time Noel may not have understood how wrong it was. The was before the internet and before teenagers could easily check on legal issues such as when it goes form underage sex to statutory rape, where teenagers mostly just had their parents and friends for reference. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the first pregnancy was intentional on Sue’s part, the desperation for babies could have started that young. Noel was the legal adult and should have been the one to make the decision not to have sex based on the age gap, but as for who was applying m the pressure to do so…it would not surprise me at all if Sue was already obsessed with pregnancy babies at that time and was seeing Noel as her route to making it happen. However it started, if they were to split up, and Sue were to tell tales, whether the full truth, held truths or exaggeration, or outright lies….because she was a child at the time,the public perception would automatically to be to believe what she says and vilify Noel. She could go from dedicated wife to sexual abuse claimant overnight and the media and public would not question it because the age gap would be taken as the evidence that ‘proves’ all associated claims.

I read somewhere before, possibly here, that Sue was posting a few years ago that Noel would be out a lot at the pub and it sounded like he might be cheating or wanting to leave her. I’m wondering if he wanted to, but couldn’t, because of how she reacts when feeling spiteful and knows how much she could damage him. If she wanted she could even go to the police about the statutory rape, and Noel would probably have the fear of prison even if no charges were brought, the fear of it would be enough to keep him in line. Sue holds all the power, and she knows it.
I’m the same age as sue, and it may have been a long time ago, but at 13, we would not be having sex with a man of 18. Back then, we knew the age of consent, as much as young people know it now 🤷🏻‍♀️

What I’ve always wondered is when the kids get to that age they know about sex and consent have any of them thought of noel and sue’s age and looked at age of Chris and put 2 & 2 together because that must creep them out surely
They probably said something along the lines of…In our day it was ok…which is so wrong

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.