The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How chavvy. Imagine bumping into these idiots. Creaming themselves over another night in the Cbeebies hotel 😩😩🤦‍♀️

They definitely had a Nanny according to that Sausage roll mum woman (Radford thread number 1). Sue and Sophie were absolutely furious at the time that that that came out. Goes against their 'image' of doing everything themselves, doesn't it?
I’ve seen the video a few times. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How chavvy. Imagine bumping into these idiots. Creaming themselves over another night in the Cbeebies hotel 😩😩🤦‍♀️

I’ve seen the video a few times. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube
It was removed by the sausage roll mum after legal proceedings were started.

• Wow
The radfords are not Rad video was removed too but I cant remember the name of the channel.

Reactions: 1
Are they still behind with pie orders?
if so Noel should be working overtime in the bakery, would be his chance to work some long hours this weekend while Sue & the kids are away, no distractions.
I doubt he ever would though, no bleeping show without Punch as they say.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Sue ever actually finished school, what happened to her education with him getting her pregnant so young? No wonder her development got stunted nothing about her early life was normal. She is an object of pity, abused by Noel as a child then forced to churn out endless babies In pursuit of notoriety and money. If she wasn't so mean and nasty I could almost feel sorry for her. I think her relationship with her kids is awful, never hugs or kisses them, reads a bedtime story, does messy play, take them to the park, nothing. Just endless spending on them

Reactions: 20
Why do these YouTube families, and not just this lot but most of them, why do they never put a laser or strobe lighting warning on their videos. I've got epilepsy and just watched the alton towers fireworks, full of lasers, which would make me have a seizure. Not one YouTube family ever puts an epilepsy warning on their videos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Why do these YouTube families, and not just this lot but most of them, why do they never put a laser or strobe lighting warning on their videos. I've got epilepsy and just watched the alton towers fireworks, full of lasers, which would make me have a seizure. Not one YouTube family ever puts an epilepsy warning on their videos.
Because sadly they don't care like Tattlers do. Stay safe x

Reactions: 12
Imagine being thick enough to buy Merlin passes and then only ever go to one attraction?!
There's thick and then there's Radford thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is the sausage roll mum?
She is a lady what used to do youtube videos, and basically she called out the Radford's for threatening her. She said something on her channel about them having a nanny and it was common knowledge around Morcambe as she was often seen with the children and so on. I think there was other stuff as well. Sue and Sophie sent her some vile messages and she showed them all on her channel. It went down like lead balloon and didn't fit in with the Radford image so I think she was bullied until she took it down. That's if I'm thinking of the right lady.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She is a lady what used to do youtube videos, and basically she called out the Radford's for threatening her. She said something on her channel about them having a nanny and it was common knowledge around Morcambe as she was often seen with the children and so on. I think there was other stuff as well. Sue and Sophie sent her some vile messages and she showed them all on her channel. It went down like lead balloon and didn't fit in with the Radford image so I think she was bullied until she took it down. That's if I'm thinking of the right lady.
Anything to do with ladbaby? Just thought of the sausage roll song.

Reactions: 3
Only present that was clearly shown for Bonnie’s birthday was a book. Didn’t we mention how the kids don’t ever get books as gifts? Hi Sue👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good to see Sue hasn’t disappointed with another of her lovely jumpers and her scratty blue nails. I doubt Sophie will be able to have her long talons now that she is working as a cleaner.
Such a cart load of scrats.

They never seem to do normal family things. Days at park, some of our most enjoyable days out have been parks and we haven’t spent much
Imagine being thick enough to buy Merlin passes and then only ever go to one attraction?!
There's thick and then there's Radford thick!
Think they were gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.