The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a kid growing up in the 70s / 80s, Morecambe was fab, always loads to do. It's still fab as long as you don't want shopping and are happy to entertain your kids with some of the simpler things in life without just throwing money at them. Obviously, first choice for for a place to live for the Radfords then
I’ve not been down for about 20 years now. Lots of amazing memories were made there. My parents still go down once or twice a year

Reactions: 3
Looks like they got a indoor cage on Katie’s stories not sure if it’s for the rabbits or they are getting another animal.

Reactions: 4
I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂

There's my childhood right there. I lived in Morecambe for a while (well. Heysham) and Friday nights were all about being dropped outside Frontierland at 6pm with a fiver to buy a £2 unlimited ride wristband and enough change to buy crisps and a can of coke or whatever other crap we could lay our hands on. Then my dad would pick me up outside at 9pm. Loved Bubbles too.

My parents still live in Morecambe now and the biggest child and I had a lovely cycle in the summer that took us past the Radford's house. We cycled the length of that road so must have cycled past SandGrown's house.

Use to go there so much. I took my kids at the end of the summer holidays. There’s decent park with a splash park. And it’s only £1 for 1 hour.
The one at Happy Mount Park. When we were there in the summer, the queue to the kiosk to buy a ticket stretched almost as far as the main gates! We decided to give it a miss that day.

Reactions: 5
There's my childhood right there. I lived in Morecambe for a while (well. Heysham) and Friday nights were all about being dropped outside Frontierland at 6pm with a fiver to buy a £2 unlimited ride wristband and enough change to buy crisps and a can of coke or whatever other crap we could lay our hands on. Then my dad would pick me up outside at 9pm. Loved Bubbles too.

My parents still live in Morecambe now and the biggest child and I had a lovely cycle in the summer that took us past the Radford's house. We cycled the length of that road so must have cycled past SandGrown's house.

The one at Happy Mount Park. When we were there in the summer, the queue to the kiosk to buy a ticket stretched almost as far as the main gates! We decided to give it a miss that day.
I remember the old paddling pool and the miniature railway 😁

Going shopping on Princes Crescent as a kid with my parents or being sat in the Jubilee club with Coke and a bag of seabrook crisps 😂

• Haha
I remember the old paddling pool and the miniature railway 😁

Going shopping on Princes Crescent as a kid with my parents or being sat in the Jubilee club with Coke and a bag of seabrook crisps 😂
Took my youngest to the Post Office on Princes Crescent in the summer to buy a bucket as his had a crack in it. There's a pool to go crabbing in directly opposite Princes Crescent now.

My parents live very locally to there.

Reactions: 6
Took my youngest to the Post Office on Princes Crescent in the summer to buy a bucket as his had a crack in it. There's a pool to go crabbing in directly opposite Princes Crescent now.

My parents live very locally to there.
I remember when Pine lake was new. Think I’m showing my age now haha. There’s some beautiful countryside around if you drive a bit, very quaint

That’s the one . We were lucky my kids went back a week later than most. So that last week we did a full week of days out

Reactions: 4
My logic of why Sue takes toddlers and whoever else will go to the shops is that when they are at nursery… she is wants to ‘chill’, not do chores such as shopping or ‘work’ such as filming.

When the toddlers are at home and running riot she doesn’t want to have to do too much to look after them, she doesn’t want to read to them or play games with them, she is too lazy and selfish for that…so it occurs to her that if she takes them out in the car they will probably relax, if she takes them in a shop they will be entertained by a new place or being grabby at new things. If she takes a couple of the older kids as well she can have them get the pram out of the car, and do any lifting and carrying, plus be company for her if she stops for coffee because she has no friends to meet up with. Added to these benefits, if must also really be satisfying to know that by randomly swinging the camera around and jabbing her bent up witch’s finger at all the standard crap in any chain store, with the declaration of “that’s really nice, I like that”, or of course, giving the audience some variety with “that’s really cool, I like that”… that she is funding her shopping sprees as she carries them out. It’s a net zero £ shopping trip, quite an achievement really.

Reactions: 20
It’s around now that they normally start putting out some vlogs of them going to different places looking at the Christmas tat and Millie is always with them so if she’s missing we know something is defo going on.

Reactions: 12
It’s around now that they normally start putting out some vlogs of them going to different places looking at the Christmas tat and Millie is always with them so if she’s missing we know something is defo going on.
Of course somethings gone down. But Sues out looking at tat in shops to derail the whole thing. Cannot be arsed with Millie but I hope she’s given those two twats the V sign and moved out.

Why no christening vlog?
Because it all went wrong lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now she’s asking what to buy for bratty Bonnie with four or five presents already.The answer is NOTHING else, they’ve been bought more than enough unnecessary toys over the years. Having said that they are probably now back in the shop or in a dozen skips.

A hairbrush , bless her in the christening pictures

Reactions: 13
Just thought I’d add a point about the cruising shoes. I worked for Clark’s for a few years and got myself up to the kid team leader (supervisor). Whilst cruisers are okay to walk in we recommend walkers when walking independently because they have the arch support in the shoe and they’re hard sole and have much more ankle support where as the cruisers have minimal support as they’re designed to get babies and toddlers use to walking in shoes holding onto hands, first steps etc before walking independently. We also recommended toddlers and babies be re measured every 6 weeks due too the speed of the the foot growth - width seems to change more than length in those few weeks. By keeping her kid in cruisers who can walk fine this can cause issues such as flat foot - which she’ll struggle to get proper school shoes to fit in the future as she’ll then have no arch support which can then go on to cause lower back problems due to the shoe not absorbing the shock when walking on pavements as the sole is so squishy.

They’re back following each other

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Of course somethings gone down. But Sues out looking at tat in shops to derail the whole thing. Cannot be arsed with Millie but I hope she’s given those two twats the V sign and moved out.

Why no christening vlog?
Because it all went wrong lol 😂😂😂
They probably saved the christening for the tv show. I was surprised they didn’t vlog Oscar’s birthday last month they normally do the younger ones birthday and be all grabby. Although he may have asked not to be filmed now he’s getting older. They will be off to Alton towers this weekend as they mentioned they would be there for Bonnies birthday which is tomorrow (my cousin was born on same day that’s why I remember).

Reactions: 8
They probably saved the christening for the tv show. I was surprised they didn’t vlog Oscar’s birthday last month they normally do the younger ones birthday and be all grabby. Although he may have asked not to be filmed now he’s getting older. They will be off to Alton towers this weekend as they mentioned they would be there for Bonnies birthday which is tomorrow (my cousin was born on same day that’s why I remember).
Do the kids not get bored of AT? Jeeeeesus! All growing up to be self entitled brats 😩

Reactions: 13
Do the kids not get bored of AT? Jeeeeesus! All growing up to be self entitled brats 😩
It’s all a far cry from the early days of kids and counting when finances were tight and treats like this would have been few and very far between.
They’ve changed, and certainly not for the better.

Reactions: 14
It’s massively pathetic that a woman of Sue’s age would ‘unfollow’ and ‘re-follow’ her own kids in social media every time they have an argument. Even if temporarily not on speaking terms, there’s no need to actually look or comment on each other’s social media, ‘following’ doesn’t equate to interaction.

Incredibly childish behaviour from Sue, and the fact that she is doing something so visible outside of the family is signalling publicly when there are arguments…but they then don’t acknowledge any problems in their videos or commentary. Either keep it private or be open about these problems. Instead an argument from a family discussion about something that could actually be important (such as whether it is safe and reasonable to try to have more babies, or something like whether it is better for Millie’s personal life and reputation to step back from being on the channel (if she is indeed pregnant again and without a long term partner or employment), or maybe whether Daniel did actually abuse his girlfriend, and how his parents are going to deal with that behaviour to ensure he doesn’t get into that situation again, considering he still lives under their roof they surely must take some responsibility for guiding him through this and making sure he gets a better understanding of what is appropriate in relationships and how to control his temper, when to walk away etc).

But despite all the potentially serious and important discussions that may be needed to make progress and resolutions…the girls in particular will all be texting each other and bitching about who has unfollowed who. Absolute nonsense. Sue should be ashamed of acting like a moody teenager, and learn some parenting skills for how to deal with problems with her children (even if they happen to be over 18) in a more appropriate manner.

There’s clearly something not right with Noel, with him bedding Sue underage, but looking past that historic issue, I think he is a much more sensible person and parent than Sue. In the early tv series and to an extent now, he was up very early and at work every morning, then back home to help with school runs, cooking the evening meals, budgeting for all of them. Even with the vlogging, it’s Noel who needs to do the difficult bit…the editing, which to begin with would have been a completely new skill set to learn. I think Noel is calm natured enough to go to work with one of the kids who Sue is in the middle of a massive row with and keep his relationship with them separate as much as is possible.

I can see a real nasty streak in Sue, it’s in her whole demeanour, a hardness, the way she doesn’t seem to hug her young kids, or they don’t climb on her or put an around her know, when they spend most of their time with her while Noel is at work is weird. Sue likes holding a baby and being pregnant, once she gets bored she has the siblings look after each other to the extent that they don’t really need her for emotional support any more. She doesn’t take on board genuine (not trolling) criticism and reply with dignity, she fights back with insults and ganging up using her kids and followers to help her attack.

I can also see another angle on the underage sex issue. It leaves Noel permanently at risk of public and detailed accusations from Sue over his conduct at age 18, should he decide to split up with her. She holds the upper hand at all times. I’m not doubting that his behaviour was inappropriate and illegal, but without knowing the 2 families at the time, and how they interacted, I reserve judgement as Sue has not stating any suffering and gives the impression of being happy with her past. Did their parents for example know about the relationship, was it made clear to Noel at the time how inappropriate it was, how much effort did either parents make to stop them being in contact? If their parents knew and didn’t react much to the age gap issue or try to stop them, at the time Noel may not have understood how wrong it was. The was before the internet and before teenagers could easily check on legal issues such as when it goes form underage sex to statutory rape, where teenagers mostly just had their parents and friends for reference. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if the first pregnancy was intentional on Sue’s part, the desperation for babies could have started that young. Noel was the legal adult and should have been the one to make the decision not to have sex based on the age gap, but as for who was applying m the pressure to do so…it would not surprise me at all if Sue was already obsessed with pregnancy babies at that time and was seeing Noel as her route to making it happen. However it started, if they were to split up, and Sue were to tell tales, whether the full truth, held truths or exaggeration, or outright lies….because she was a child at the time,the public perception would automatically to be to believe what she says and vilify Noel. She could go from dedicated wife to sexual abuse claimant overnight and the media and public would not question it because the age gap would be taken as the evidence that ‘proves’ all associated claims.

I read somewhere before, possibly here, that Sue was posting a few years ago that Noel would be out a lot at the pub and it sounded like he might be cheating or wanting to leave her. I’m wondering if he wanted to, but couldn’t, because of how she reacts when feeling spiteful and knows how much she could damage him. If she wanted she could even go to the police about the statutory rape, and Noel would probably have the fear of prison even if no charges were brought, the fear of it would be enough to keep him in line. Sue holds all the power, and she knows it.

Reactions: 19
I have no time for Sue, she's a nasty cold-hearted twit, but I wouldn't say she plotted a pregnancy with Noel when she was 13. As a 17 or 18 year old you know not to have sex with such a young girl, no matter how much she begs, you as the adult know to say no. ESPECIALLY when you've known her since she was what, 7? 5 years isn't a huge difference as adults but there is a HUGE difference between a 13 year old and a 17 year old. One is barely a teenager, still very naive and innocent, the other is nearly an adult who knows damn well right from wrong. People don't have to be taught not to have sex with children or beat their partners. Whether or not they know the laws, everybody knows very basic right from wrong by the time they're a teenager. Sue might have possibly had baby fever like a lot of young girls but I don't think Noel is a poor innocent soul who was baby trapped by an evil teenage girl.

Sue to me still seems like a 13 year old girl. When children go through trauma they often revert back to that age even as they physically grow, and becoming a mum at 13 seems to have done that to Sue. Look at how ridiculously shockingly immature she is, how naive and selfish and uneducated and stunted she is. Noel has been allowed to grow up beyond the age he was when he had children. He had already been through his teen years like a normal teenager, he went out to work and met people and gained life experiences. Sue on the other hand has been stuck at home constantly pregnant or with a newborn for most of her life, doesn't seem to have friends or hobbies or any life experience. Noel does a lot of the "adulting" in that house because he for all his faults is a real adult, Sue is a little girl.

I think she's stayed with him because she had no other choice in her eyes. At 13 she thought she loved him and didn't want to take legal action, she needed him to help support her and the baby, she married him the moment she was legal, she had more children with him. She's never had time to consider whether or not she loves him or should be with him. She couldn't leave him when she had half a dozen little ones at home and no work experience or knowledge of the real world. She probably feels trapped. She doesn't know how to live without a man, she has too much baggage to get remarried, she's too dependent on him.

Frankly if Sue spoke out against Noel and what he did, I wouldn't blame her. I've personally experienced a relative coming to terms with the fact that she was groomed as a young girl and leaving her husband. She's now thriving, but unlike Sue she doesn't have a million minor children to think about. I don't think there's much hope for her. There's nothing but elevator music behind her eyes.

I just can't see Noel as a poor trapped soul who is scared of Sue. He may be scared of being held accountable for his actions, as he should, but he seems like a smug controlling bastard to me. He's shown his aggressive angry side a few times. We've seen him snap over something small. He got away with his past actions and knows it.

Of course Sue seems happy- she doesn't know any better.

I can't believe I just half defended Sue Radford :sick: but I was sexually abused as a child and if there's anything I hate more than Sue it's a child groomer who pretends he didn't know he was doing anything wrong, as though you have to be specifically told NOT to be a creep!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.