The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of her older children spoke publicly about how young their mother was when she fell pregnant?

Reactions: 7
I have no time for Sue, she's a nasty cold-hearted twit, but I wouldn't say she plotted a pregnancy with Noel when she was 13. As a 17 or 18 year old you know not to have sex with such a young girl, no matter how much she begs, you as the adult know to say no. ESPECIALLY when you've known her since she was what, 7? 5 years isn't a huge difference as adults but there is a HUGE difference between a 13 year old and a 17 year old. One is barely a teenager, still very naive and innocent, the other is nearly an adult who knows damn well right from wrong. People don't have to be taught not to have sex with children or beat their partners. Whether or not they know the laws, everybody knows very basic right from wrong by the time they're a teenager. Sue might have possibly had baby fever like a lot of young girls but I don't think Noel is a poor innocent soul who was baby trapped by an evil teenage girl.

Sue to me still seems like a 13 year old girl. When children go through trauma they often revert back to that age even as they physically grow, and becoming a mum at 13 seems to have done that to Sue. Look at how ridiculously shockingly immature she is, how naive and selfish and uneducated and stunted she is. Noel has been allowed to grow up beyond the age he was when he had children. He had already been through his teen years like a normal teenager, he went out to work and met people and gained life experiences. Sue on the other hand has been stuck at home constantly pregnant or with a newborn for most of her life, doesn't seem to have friends or hobbies or any life experience. Noel does a lot of the "adulting" in that house because he for all his faults is a real adult, Sue is a little girl.

I think she's stayed with him because she had no other choice in her eyes. At 13 she thought she loved him and didn't want to take legal action, she needed him to help support her and the baby, she married him the moment she was legal, she had more children with him. She's never had time to consider whether or not she loves him or should be with him. She couldn't leave him when she had half a dozen little ones at home and no work experience or knowledge of the real world. She probably feels trapped. She doesn't know how to live without a man, she has too much baggage to get remarried, she's too dependent on him.

Frankly if Sue spoke out against Noel and what he did, I wouldn't blame her. I've personally experienced a relative coming to terms with the fact that she was groomed as a young girl and leaving her husband. She's now thriving, but unlike Sue she doesn't have a million minor children to think about. I don't think there's much hope for her. There's nothing but elevator music behind her eyes.

I just can't see Noel as a poor trapped soul who is scared of Sue. He may be scared of being held accountable for his actions, as he should, but he seems like a smug controlling bastard to me. He's shown his aggressive angry side a few times. We've seen him snap over something small. He got away with his past actions and knows it.

Of course Sue seems happy- she doesn't know any better.

I can't believe I just half defended Sue Radford :sick: but I was sexually abused as a child and if there's anything I hate more than Sue it's a child groomer who pretends he didn't know he was doing anything wrong, as though you have to be specifically told NOT to be a creep!
A few years ago she was going to leave him because she said he was controlling especially with money. Maybe it’s not the case not with money but she is trapped because there is no way she could cope on her own.

And yes she has also said he has a temper, he got physical with Chris and Chris had to move out because a TV ended up falling off the wall.

Reactions: 10
What I’ve always wondered is when the kids get to that age they know about sex and consent have any of them thought of noel and sue’s age and looked at age of Chris and put 2 & 2 together because that must creep them out surely

Reactions: 17
I don't think the older kids probably even give it a second thought as to how young Sue and Noel were , particularly when she first became pregnant!
They probably think it's nice they met so young and were having a baby!

• Sick
Alton Towers again...
Surely the kids must be fed up of going there by now. It's nice as a occasional day out but it's silly now. How many times is that this year has to be at least the 5th time. And no doubt staying in the cbeebies hotel again.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the video posted today on their Facebook. Called bedtime routine , about half way through? The camera shows one child slap another round the face? The child looks really shocked .. is that what actually happened or have my eyes deceived me ?! It was horrible to see 😩

• Wow
They have two buggies, Noel pushing one and Sue another. I can't see who is in the buggies though or see Millie in any stories.

Reactions: 5
On their Instagram, who is the big lad with the blue coat on? Is it Joe as Sophie is there? Doubtful it's Chris. The screen was moving so the screenshot isn't that great
It’s Noel from Katie’s stories. Can’t see Millie but she could be there in the back.

Reactions: 3
On their Instagram, who is the big lad with the blue coat on? Is it Joe as Sophie is there? Doubtful it's Chris. The screen was moving so the screenshot isn't that great
Aye. He’s on his way to the bar cheers 🍻 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she worked in the bakery at some point? I'm sure I remember reading they had a nanny for a time aswell. Hopefully someone else can confirm.
They definitely had a Nanny according to that Sausage roll mum woman (Radford thread number 1). Sue and Sophie were absolutely furious at the time that that that came out. Goes against their 'image' of doing everything themselves, doesn't it?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.