The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may well have done! But I think she’s going to try (and fail) first and then go down that route. I said this ages ago: it will be a 2 week holiday for her and Noel and then she’ll announce twins. What a money maker that would be.
If I was at all religious I’d be praying for any IVF attempts to fail.
Don’t know whether they will go down that route but I wouldn’t be the least surprised if they did.
They disgust me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If I was at all religious I’d be praying for any IVF attempts to fail.
Don’t know whether they will go down that route but I wouldn’t be the least surprised if they did.
They disgust me.
A twin pregnancy could be really dangerous, not just because of her age but also her womb must be wafer thin after all those pregnancies. At the very least she’d probably have to spend a lot of her pregnancy either in bed or in hospital. It wouid be completely selfish to her other kids not to mention the strain it would put on the family to divvy up the childcare. And then she’d be a 48 year old Mum with twins. What a time to be alive.

A twin pregnancy could be really dangerous, not just because of her age but also her womb must be wafer thin after all those pregnancies. At the very least she’d probably have to spend a lot of her pregnancy either in bed or in hospital. It wouid be completely selfish to her other kids not to mention the strain it would put on the family to divvy up the childcare. And then she’d be a 48 year old Mum with twins. What a time to be alive.
Dangerous or not,Sue and Noel will only be thinking about the £££. And their minions need to stop encouraging them😡That's been their trouble all along. It's about time the out the kids they DO have,first for once 😡

Dangerous or not,Sue and Noel will only be thinking about the £££. And their minions need to stop encouraging them😡That's been their trouble all along. It's about time the out the kids they DO have,first for once 😡
*About time they put the kids they DO have, first

• Haha
Yes. It’s instantly a high risk pregnancy and that’s without her other factors.
I can confirm that because of twins and what’s they call grand multip (anything over 4/5) pregnancy will be monitored closely.
Also it would probably end up being a c-section delivery, obviously it’s possible out the other route but the odds are not in that favour.
Which being her first c-section I can tell you would be very very tough on her.

she really would be silly to go down that route, but I can 100% see her trying it.

Reactions: 13
Yes. It’s instantly a high risk pregnancy and that’s without her other factors.
I can confirm that because of twins and what’s they call grand multip (anything over 4/5) pregnancy will be monitored closely.
Also it would probably end up being a c-section delivery, obviously it’s possible out the other route but the odds are not in that favour.
Which being her first c-section I can tell you would be very very tough on her.

she really would be silly to go down that route, but I can 100% see her trying it.
We al know that she reads on here so let’s hope she takes that on board.
To purposely have another child now would the personification of selfishness, not to mention downright foolish.

Reactions: 11
When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought I heard them say on one of the kids and counting that when Sue can no longer have children, they were going to look into fostering. If they do, they won't be allowed to parade them on Facebook like they do with their own kids. My friend fosters children and has done for years, many children have emotional problems, many have legal orders on them. My friend had a little girl a while ago, she wasn't even allowed to mention her on social media let alone take photos. Fostering won't work for them as they wouldn't have a choice if they had a baby or a teenager, and as you aren't allowed to put them on social media it will mess up any plans of extra money.

Reactions: 13
I thought I heard them say on one of the kids and counting that when Sue can no longer have children, they were going to look into fostering. If they do, they won't be allowed to parade them on Facebook like they do with their own kids. My friend fosters children and has done for years, many children have emotional problems, many have legal orders on them. My friend had a little girl a while ago, she wasn't even allowed to mention her on social media let alone take photos. Fostering won't work for them as they wouldn't have a choice if they had a baby or a teenager, and as you aren't allowed to put them on social media it will mess up any plans of extra money.
Not a hope in hells chance that they'd be able to foster, foster children have to have their own rooms for a start!

Reactions: 26
Not a hope in hells chance that they'd be able to foster, foster children have to have their own rooms for a start!
You beat me to it. There's no chance they'd be approved to foster. There are so many elements of their life that make them unsuitable. I also imagine they think fostering is all cute little newborns, where as the reality is very different, and even the little babies come with a lot of baggage. :cry:

Reactions: 19
Thankfully they won't be approved as a foster family, foster kids need their own room and its painfully obviously that there isn't enough space

Reactions: 14
When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. The younger kids may still be oblivious, but for the older ones I don’t really think that trips to Alton Towers, being given a car and a hot tub in the garden are sufficient compensation for knowing that people are speculating about your mum’s fertility, your sister’s pregnancy, your dad’s actions as an 18 year old etc. I just feel they are being bribed to keep up the pretence of being a big happy family.

Reactions: 20
They won’t foster, not because of room, but they will drag up the past. as soon as 13 and 18 are mentioned it be a big no

Reactions: 15
Watching back Ophelias birthday vlog aswell, Millie is wearing a baggy jumper. but at one point in the video, her phone is leaning over her belly and you can definitely notice a bump

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, I'm away for a few days and miss the best drama 😩 I never could have foreseen that Millie the favourite could be the one to turn on the Radfords, but I'm keen to see what happens here. Unfortunately I don't think we'll get any juicy drama. Millie will quietly announce her pregnancy, Sue will fake happiness and soak up all the attention she'll get from it, they'll be very neutral on social media except for a few cynical instagram stories, and eventually the drama will die down. Sue will use her grandchild for attention while secretly being a nasty witch to her own kids and not caring about anyone but herself.

Millie if you're reading this- write a tell all book, expose your parents for the assholes they are, take them down. It will be the best decision of your life.

Reactions: 19
You beat me to it. There's no chance they'd be approved to foster. There are so many elements of their life that make them unsuitable. I also imagine they think fostering is all cute little newborns, where as the reality is very different, and even the little babies come with a lot of baggage. :cry:
They barely have room for the kids they have. There's no way on earth they'd be approved for fostering 🙄

Reactions: 8
I hope millie does everything how she wants to do it. When she was expecting ophelia the majority of the vlogs, stories and posts were about her, even used for TV show content.
If she wants to keep it quiet then good for her, she deserves to enjoy the special moments this time without a camera infront of her at every point.
If sue is jealous like the message suggests and has been helping herself to millies belongings to give to Chris's baby then its totally understandable that she would be angry. Especially if sue gave Millies child's personalised dummy clip to another grandchild.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Chris' baby name is listed as Nicholas on the wiki page.
Someone said the baby clip said Oaklyn, which would make the theory that it's Millions baby nane correct.

Reactions: 6
Where did Nicholas come from? I haven’t seen it announced anywhere

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.