The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Nathaniel Timothy on the wiki page, now changed to Nicholas Timothy, so maybe it was a fan guess? It doesn't seem to have been announced officially, I assumed it was being withhold for the show.
Oaklyn doesn't match the other kids names, but then I don't think it matches Ophelia either. Ophelia is an old Shakespearean name, Oaklyn is very modern and probably made-up. Then again the Radfords aren't known for their naming capabilities- I'm looking at you Ayprill, Narlah, Heidie. And half of them have almost the same name (Millie, Tillie May, Ellie May, Daisy May, Ellie and Hallie, Sophie Rose and Heidie Rose, James Edward and Luke James, Daisy and Maisie, Ayprill Louise and Katie Louise, Alfie Thomas and Leo Thomas)

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they would take a dummy clip and especially a personalised one.
The message also said clothes. Is a clip clothes?

Reactions: 7
It's a locked wiki page so I suspect under some sort of control from the Radfords. The fact theirs a middle name makes me think it's correct.

The oaklyn thing makes sense. She said about the clothes being returned, so I bet they used the dummy too.

I wonder if that screenshot it's a sneeky way for Sue to get out that Millie is having another. Coupled with spoiling the name reveal too.

Reactions: 12
I saw Nathaniel Timothy on the wiki page, now changed to Nicholas Timothy, so maybe it was a fan guess? It doesn't seem to have been announced officially, I assumed it was being withhold for the show.
Oaklyn doesn't match the other kids names, but then I don't think it matches Ophelia either. Ophelia is an old Shakespearean name, Oaklyn is very modern and probably made-up. Then again the Radfords aren't known for their naming capabilities- I'm looking at you Ayprill, Narlah, Heidie. And half of them have almost the same name (Millie, Tillie May, Ellie May, Daisy May, Ellie and Hallie, Sophie Rose and Heidie Rose, James Edward and Luke James, Daisy and Maisie, Ayprill Louise and Katie Louise, Alfie Thomas and Leo Thomas)
Omg they literally could have brought a baby naming book from a charity shop and given their children their own set of names.

I could never name a new child one of my kids names because they belong to that child. Kate Middleton did the same with her kids, Louis is one of Georges middle names.

But I’m over thinking this, we all know they don’t see the child in front of them they see the numbers in their bank account.

Reactions: 12
I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.
As far as I could estimate he lasted less than 2 weeks in the RAF. Which indicates to me that the problem he had was with the degree of self discipline required. In the RAF he would have been expected to be up at dawn, make his bed, shower, dress, eat and start work. To work hard all day and to launder his own clothes ready to do the same again every day. Daniel has been shown repeatedly to be fond of lazing in bed till noon. On one occasion rolling out of it without showering and sitting his arse in the car to be ferried off on holiday. With a suitcase his mother packed for him and Katie carried out to the car.

His dreams were quashed by his desire to sit on his lazy arse all day playing video games, having food delivered to his room with his clean washing.

Reactions: 16
Oaklyn doesn't match the other kids names, but then I don't think it matches Ophelia either. Ophelia is an old Shakespearean name, Oaklyn is very modern and probably made-up.
That would assume Millie has a clue who Shakespeare is, she probably thought Ophelia was modern and made up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That would assume Millie has a clue who Shakespeare is, she probably thought Ophelia was modern and made up
I've always assumed she got it from tiktok as 'Ophelia' by the Lumineers was trending on tiktok around the time she was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That ain’t sues door way on millies picture so looks like she could of moved out
I know it’s hard to tell if it’s the radfords or not. I was wondering if the flowers and message are from one of her siblings?
we will know if she’s moved out as she’s normally in all the Christmas shopping and Christmas vlogs so we shall see if she makes an appearance in upcoming Vlogs or not.

Reactions: 6
I know it’s hard to tell if it’s the radfords or not. I was wondering if the flowers and message are from one of her siblings?
we will know if she’s moved out as she’s normally in all the Christmas shopping and Christmas vlogs so we shall see if she makes an appearance in upcoming Vlogs or not.
There no little window like that next to sues front door

I think that’s the window on the stairs.
It’s the front door she toke a pic with the door in the deleted it n put one on with out the front door in the pic

Reactions: 5
I thought I heard them say on one of the kids and counting that when Sue can no longer have children, they were going to look into fostering. If they do, they won't be allowed to parade them on Facebook like they do with their own kids. My friend fosters children and has done for years, many children have emotional problems, many have legal orders on them. My friend had a little girl a while ago, she wasn't even allowed to mention her on social media let alone take photos. Fostering won't work for them as they wouldn't have a choice if they had a baby or a teenager, and as you aren't allowed to put them on social media it will mess up any plans of extra money.
As others have said, thankfully there's no way they would be approved for fostering. Even IF they had a spare bedroom (and saying you have one because an older one has moved out, when you still have 3 or 4 squished into tiny rooms, doesn't count Sue), there are so many aspects of their lifestyle which make them unsuitable. As you say, they're social media 'stars'. They choose to put their family and lifestyle out there for all to see. Simply choosing to not show the foster child, or come off social media all together (which they won't do) won't be enough. Everyone already knows where they live and where their kids go to school, it would be a major safeguarding risk to place a vulnerable child there. Their lifestyle is also far too chaotic to meet the needs of a foster child, who will need patience, time and privacy among other things, none of which they can offer.

The Radfords are living on cloud cuckoo land if they truly believe they'll be able to foster. However, I don't actually believe for one second they would want to. It's just something they said to look good. Oh yes we love kids so much we'd gladly take on more when we can't have any more of our own. In reality, there's no way they'd want to look after a troubled child. They can't even be bothered with most of their grandchildren, let alone step-grandchildren. Unless you're pure Radford blood (ie 50% Sue and 50% Noel they don't want to know). In fact, they don't even really care to know their own once they're past the bump/newborn stage.

When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.
Totally agree, makes one wonder how many things the older kids have been told not to say!!
Hardly a good example of good family dynamics.

Reactions: 9
Especially if sue gave Millies child's personalised dummy clip to another grandchild.
To be fair, we have zero evidence that has happened. Tge message, seemingly from Millie, suggested clothes had been taken. Some people on here speculated that Sue must have borrowed them or taken them for Chris's new baby. Then that randomly changed to maybe the dummy clip was for Millie's baby. That's a major leap, considering the original message said clothes. It's like a giant game or Chinese whispers.

I'd say, chances are, Chris's new baby is called Oaklyn and it's his dummy clip. Who the hell would give a baby a dummy clip personalised for a different baby? Yes the wiki page appears to say Nicholas but it said Nathaniel the other day so whoever runs that page seems to change their mind regularly. They've not officially announced the name, so it could be anything.

I wouldn't read anything into the page have middle names and dates of birth. Doesn't mean it's run by a Radford, all that information is wildly available through google as they always announce full details after each birth (wonderful safeguarding!). The only exception so far has been Chris and Nicole's new baby.

Totally agree, makes one wonder how many things the older kids have been told not to say!!
Hardly a good example of good family dynamics.
I honestly think Sue and Noel have never considered the fact that their cute little babies will actually grow up one day and become adults who potentially despise them and choose to reveal all about their bizarre upbringing.

Personally, I can't wait for it to all come out one day!

Last edited:
Sue and Noel always made out the kids were happy when ever she had another baby but it’s clearly not the case. Josh spoke several times throughout the tv series saying when she’s going to stop. Chloe the same. I think in reality most of them hated when sue got pregnant again. I’m not saying they don’t love all their siblings when they came along but it must be hard especially as your constantly being overlooked for a new baby. Most of the time the babies were only a few months old by the time she was pregnant again. I say as the kids grow up more and more of them will be rebel and hopefully speak out. However I do think with them all not being too ambitious or having hobbies etc. they are trapped living at home.

Sue and Noel always made out the kids were happy when ever she had another baby but it’s clearly not the case. Josh spoke several times throughout the tv series saying when she’s going to stop. Chloe the same. I think in reality most of them hated when sue got pregnant again. I’m not saying they don’t love all their siblings when they came along but it must be hard especially as your constantly being overlooked for a new baby. Most of the time the babies were only a few months old by the time she was pregnant again. I say as the kids grow up more and more of them will be rebel and hopefully speak out. However I do think with them all not being too ambitious or having hobbies etc. they are trapped living at home.
I remember some of the kids saying they didn't enjoy being part of a large family. I'd say once they were past 12 it was a real fight for attention and now it must just be a nightmare. As we've seen Archie was fobbed off when Bonnie was born and was basically raised by Katie. When a new baby comes home it must just be 'well even less attention for me now'. I hope to god Heidie is their last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.