The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind taking your school class of children on yet another holiday, go to the shops and buy your Daughter some new socks you bunch of tramps. Really, I mean priorities and all that. Lazy Susan, I know you inspire to be like Mrs Ingham, but come on, I bet you got new nails and we know you had a new haircut for this trip, buy grey threadbare socks for your children??? Really????

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The fact that the little ones (at least the girls) are always in new expensive outfits but have filthy holey socks is very telling. It's all about what they look like on the surface to make them look rich, doesn't matter if they've got cold uncomfortable feet in those old socks. Come on Sue, you throw out everything and love shopping, throw out the socks and buy them some decent ones! I just know those socks are crusty :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The fact that the little ones (at least the girls) are always in new expensive outfits but have filthy holey socks is very telling. It's all about what they look like on the surface to make them look rich, doesn't matter if they've got cold uncomfortable feet in those old socks. Come on Sue, you throw out everything and love shopping, throw out the socks and buy them some decent ones! I just know those socks are crusty :sick:
And whilst you are at it, buy Heidie some new shoes.

And right on cue, she’s announced breakfast.
Thank you Sue for being so predictable 😆
Her children should be having breakfast at home before going to school, not in a hotel before going on yet another Jolly. Guessing Noel has shut the pie Palace yet again???? That business is closed more than its ever open.

Her children should be having breakfast at home before going to school, not in a hotel before going on yet another Jolly. Guessing Noel has shut the pie Palace yet again???? That business is closed more than its ever open.
But they’re #makingmemories so it’s ok 🙄

Reactions: 10
Or Chloe the only one of them with a work ethic left will be left on her own in the business....

Reactions: 6
I’m new on this thread. So who does Chloe live with now and does she still work at the pie shop? I feel sorry for Katie I just think it’s not long till she’s following Millie’s footsteps

Reactions: 4
I’m new on this thread. So who does Chloe live with now and does she still work at the pie shop? I feel sorry for Katie I just think it’s not long till she’s following Millie’s footsteps
Chloe moved out to live with her partner whilst everyone else was on holiday. Yes she does still work in the pie shop, the amount of times they go away it either keeps being closed or they leave the older ones to deal with all the orders.

I can't see them being back by Sunday ready for school on Monday so I reckon there will be big fines making there way to them. It will be hefty with 20+ kids too
Think about how much learning they will miss and fall behind on all for a holiday that's not even needed must be at least the 8th getaway they have had already this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: waiting three weeks for a Radford pie, whilst of on holiday Noel and Sue fly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have never in my life known of a bakery where you can't order a bog standard box of pies and have it dispatched within 24-48 hours. Anyone running any sort of catering business has a ballpark figure on how many units they sell each week and have a production line running to supply that amount. If you get a really large order in - say 12 dozen for an event or a restaurant etc, you might stipulate a week's notice needed. But 3 weeks for a box of 6 is unbelievable. At this point all I can think is the bakery's meant to be running at a loss to provide them with a major tax deduction.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.