The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought schools didn’t allow holidays to be taken in term time anymore!
Nothing a school can do. They don't 'allow it', as in it's an unauthorised absence, but they can't physically stop a family going on holiday in term time. It's the local authority who fine, for persistent unauthorised absence (usually 2 weeks but can vary from area to are), so unfortunately fines are inconsistent depending on where you live. Schools have nothing to do with the issue of fines, all they do is keep a record of attendance.

Reactions: 11
Nothing a school can do. They don't 'allow it', as in it's an unauthorised absence, but they can't physically stop a family going on holiday in term time. It's the local authority who fine, for persistent unauthorised absence (usually 2 weeks but can vary from area to are), so unfortunately fines are inconsistent depending on where you live. Schools have nothing to do with the issue of fines, all they do is keep a record of attendance.
What’s the betting the Radfrauds don’t face any fines?

Reactions: 10
What’s the betting the Radfrauds don’t face any fines?
It would be typical if they didn't (to be fair, we don't know yet for sure that they're missing school this time but they definitely did in 2019 when they went to America).

A fine would be pocket money for them though so I can't imagine the threat of one would stop them.

They are definitely not going to school tomorrow, they have already set off on a long journey.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are definitely not going to school tomorrow, they have already set off on a long journey.
Did they really just tell everyone they are all skipping school to go on holiday again? I'm sure there teachers and friends will be pleased 🙄

Reactions: 16
The environmental impact of this family is absolutely appalling, it’s absolutely abhorrent how much plastic crap is around that house, I really hope those kids have some decent teachers at school showing them the error of their parents ways and they grow up to be more responsible with their lifestyle decisions- None of this is the children’s fault they didn’t ask to be born into such a horrendously big family but the environmental impact on its own of this family is unbelievable

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Millie’s gone with them probably not if she’s moved out. They not gonna be able to hide her not being there for long especially at Christmas as you normally see all the kids even the boys like jack, Daniel and James who mostly stay off the camera.

Reactions: 12
So they’re on a car journey to go abroad (assuming because of the passport post) which must mean a ferry somewhere. Unlikely Ireland so possibly France? I hate that I bleeping want to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they’re on a car journey to go abroad (assuming because of the passport post) which must mean a ferry somewhere. Unlikely Ireland so possibly France? I hate that I bleeping want to know 😂
I think they are at an airport Hotel going by the latest story.

Reactions: 5
They are plane spotting.🤣 Struth look at the state of the bigger kids socks. They should have been binned ages ago. Absolute skanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely thats not possible?! I became an aunt at 11 but a GREAT aunt at 9! What the........ How? :eek:
There’s 31 years difference between me and my half sister, she had 2 children. I already became an auntie to her 10 year old and 7? year old children when I was born. Her children then went on to have children, so I became a great auntie at 9 😂😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.