The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the text is true! Ha ha ha sue will be raging this is good hope Millie spills some more ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Millie has broken out and she’s going it alone with her boyfriend I hope it all works out for them. It would be awful if she had to go cap in hand back to the mad house.

Reactions: 23
I think, she thinks, she some kids of Kylie Jenner! I find it a little sad she’s dishing out multiple kids already, she always seemed like one of the ones that hated baby after baby in the 14 kids and counting days.

Reactions: 16
I’m not a fan of Millie, however my mum is a controlling cow who always used to shout that I’d need her more than she’d need me so I packed up and moved out. When I got married she said it wouldn’t last, when I had kids she said they wouldn’t amount to anything. I‘ve been married 28yrs, my kids are in their dream jobs, both own houses and are doing really well for themselves, so I wish Millie all the luck in the world. I hope she knuckles down and proves everyone, especially Sue, wrong. Also, it would be great if she could spill some tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hope Millie sells out and runs all the way to the bank for those babies. Sue has used her enough including the birth of millies baby for her own greedy gain shoving the camera in her face in delivery suite ffs.

Reactions: 20
So the cult have fled the country and Millie has posted a pic of her bump.

Happy holidays Sue!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Millie is pregnant and Sue has got the hump, waited until they were on holiday to show her baby bump
This 💯👍😆

My opinion of Millie has changed so much in just a short time. I think she could really make it on her own. She’s young and of the moment, she’s funny and seems actually secure enough in herself to take no tit from anyone. Add Chloe in for good measure and they’ll be far bigger (and more entertaining!) than Sue and her mundane shopping, holidays & washing piles.
If you’re reading here Millie you go girl and don’t look back 🥰

So the cult have fled the country and Millie has posted a pic of her bump.

Happy holidays Sue!!!! 😂😂😂
Isn’t it brilliant 🤩😂
And the irony is that Sue’s greed for the fame and money has given Millie the best training for her to go on and be a success. It must be killing her 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely love the pettiness. Millie please post an official announcement soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A
This 💯👍😆

My opinion of Millie has changed so much in just a short time. I think she could really make it on her own. She’s young and of the moment, she’s funny and seems actually secure enough in herself to take no tit from anyone. Add Chloe in for good measure and they’ll be far bigger (and entertaining!) than Sue and her mundane shopping, holidays & washing piles.
If you’re reading here Millie you go girl and don’t look back 🥰

Isn’t it brilliant 🤩😂
Aye I know, she will be raging. Good 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sues currently searching for a pharmacy in whatever distant land shes in, desperate to buy some ovulation sticks to conceive baby no 24

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sues currently searching for a pharmacy in whatever distant land shes in, desperate to buy some ovulation sticks to conceive baby no 24
24? What about baby 23? Is that Samson or even Alison? 😂😂

I wonder how recent the fall out with Millie was. I wonder if she was originally suppose to go away with them but she’s not. I wonder when they do go on the trips to America where most go with them do the older ones pay or put a little bit towards it? I mean if they are going Lapland or wherever the likes of Katie could have stayed home but there again who will look after Archie?

Reactions: 8
Seems like its been planned for her to post when they go away (or is it coincidence?) . surely they’ll still see it as they have internet?

Reactions: 8
It is up to the school whether they authorise the absence or not - if they put it down as authorised, it won't even get flagged up by the local authority. Lancashire used to issue fines on a whim, we had to appeal loads for hospital appointments in Manchester (school *should* have authorised them but didn't).
I would be highly surprised if any school authorised a holiday since the fine system came in, without the circumstances being exceptional. The whole point of the system was to discourage term time holidays.

What you're talking about is the opposite, circumstances that should be authorised but aren't. I'm assuming you provided evidence of these hospital appointments? If you did the school acted disgracefully and you were absolutely righ to have contested the unauthorised absences.

Reactions: 7
Seems like its been planned for her to post when they go away (or is it coincidence?) . surely they’ll still see it as they have internet?
I hope they do see it and it spoils their trip away. It’s no more than they deserve.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.