The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing a school can do. They don't 'allow it', as in it's an unauthorised absence, but they can't physically stop a family going on holiday in term time. It's the local authority who fine, for persistent unauthorised absence (usually 2 weeks but can vary from area to are), so unfortunately fines are inconsistent depending on where you live. Schools have nothing to do with the issue of fines, all they do is keep a record of attendance.
It is up to the school whether they authorise the absence or not - if they put it down as authorised, it won't even get flagged up by the local authority. Lancashire used to issue fines on a whim, we had to appeal loads for hospital appointments in Manchester (school *should* have authorised them but didn't).

Reactions: 8
If Milly has managed to escape from that Cult she has done right. The more I see of Crusty and Scratty I think they are control freaks.

Reactions: 13
They're being a bit cagey re this trip. Very strange...🤔
Because its all paid for courtesy of channel 5. If they brag about it, they won't have any footage for the TV tit show, and Lazy Susan doesn't like declaring freebies, she likes everyone to think they paid for everything. Time will tell, if there is 5 meals between 26000 of them, they paid if everyone is having mega milkshakes and 30 meals each, you know it was gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 24
millie has probably been counting down the days for sue to be on a plane without wifi so she can finally put a story up with her baby bump and boyfriend without being hounded 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Just the way her joggers are sat as well, hahahaha Sue what are you going to do now 😂😂😂
726849E3-C388-4398-A86E-374AD96D0EB1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: Millie is pregnant and Sue has got the hump, waited until they were on holiday to show her baby bump

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Is that Ophelias dad? I remember seeing him in a story a few months back

Reactions: 1
Is that Ophelias dad? I remember seeing him in a story a few months back
No I don’t think so. it’s Millie’s bf she did say a few months back she was with a boy so this could be him.
There’s no denying she’s pregnant though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.