Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Sophie won't stay quiet for long, nor will Chloe. They are vile when they get going and Sophie is always looking for a slanging match. I've had her nastiness first hand and she thinks she so hard and clever when actually she's a thick as pig shit. She's got all the mouth but nothing to back it up with and actually she's really easy to tie up in knots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i had to go and skim through that vlog and I am shocked and disgusted.

Sue said Tilly was in a bad way after the last operation.
To then use it for further vlog content, you say people asked. All that she needed to say was we had a checkup and they will be monitoring her, no need for details.
It also could have been done later, not in the car when the child looks upset in the back.

As for the thought of a film crew being there, what is wrong with these people?
Noel stop spending so much time out of the shop,keep up with your pie orders and make an honest wage rather than exploiting vulnerable kids for views.

I really hope that whatever happens it works out well for Tilly.
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw the IG story. She gets out the hospital and is straight on the camera making a vlog 😳 how about spending some time with Tillie first. They could have stopped for dinner somewhere just the 3 of them and had a chat, if nothing else just to consolidate what they’d just learned and help Tillie to understand it all.
The sad thing is I bet that vlog gets one of their highest views 💰
That poor little girl.
You can bet your life though that they’ll take everything they can get off the nhs.

• Sad

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I bet they love her at Alder Hey

What I dislike most about them these days is that they have no integrity whatsoever. No true Liverpool supporter would be seen dead associating with that rag.
I'm not a Liverpool supporter. In fact I despise football no matter what shirts they wear. However, that has nothing to do with my decades long boycott of The Scum for the slanderous lies they've told about 96 dead people and the thousands of their family and friends who experienced the horror of that day with them. Blaming them for a disaster caused by an ill designed and neglected stadium and the incompetently corrupt idiocy of the South Yorkshire Constabulary.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wonder if Sue ever actually finished school, what happened to her education with him getting her pregnant so young? No wonder her development got stunted nothing about her early life was normal. She is an object of pity, abused by Noel as a child then forced to churn out endless babies In pursuit of notoriety and money. If she wasn't so mean and nasty I could almost feel sorry for her. I think her relationship with her kids is awful, never hugs or kisses them, reads a bedtime story, does messy play, take them to the park, nothing. Just endless spending on them

Sue has probably lost one after Hairdie. I called it when she put up a rainbow on her insta bio followed by follow our journey. It was removed.

As for the rest of it I hope it kicks off and they get taken down a peg or 10. It’s about fucking time they did!!!
If she’s miscarried then it’s sad but she needs to STOP having kids! She’s got too many anyway cos she can’t cope with them all.
And this 100% they need a dose of reality.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Its stupid for Sue to think her kids wouldnt expose her at one point. they dont stay small and innocent forever

LottieM

When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.
I agree wholeheartedly with this. The younger kids may still be oblivious, but for the older ones I don’t really think that trips to Alton Towers, being given a car and a hot tub in the garden are sufficient compensation for knowing that people are speculating about your mum’s fertility, your sister’s pregnancy, your dad’s actions as an 18 year old etc. I just feel they are being bribed to keep up the pretence of being a big happy family.

Coffeeandcroissant

haven’t read for a while seems theres a lot to catch up on. what’s the situation with millie?
She is possibly pregnant with a boy and fell out with Sue, who apparently isn't as sweet as she is trying to be on camera. She moved out and hasn't been is vlogs in a while. Of course the Radfrauds are hush hush about it. This info was in a sceenshot taken from insta and wasn't there for long, but tattlers are quick 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Kate1970

VIP Member
Just watched latest video! Sue " this year it must be all about the mushrooms "! Yeah, because nothing says Christmas than a mushroom! She means a toadstool 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
When I first saw them on 15 kids and counting, they came across as being a couple who just loved having a lot of children….but now they come across as negligent, everything, including having more babies, seems to be for the freebies, photo opportunity and their media profile. They’ve made enough money out of the situation, and if they struggle emotionally with the idea of not having further babies….they can afford to pay for a therapist to resolve that for them.

I would not be surprised if Daniel did hit his girlfriend. Not that I think he is a violent man, but because his one ambition (to join the RAF) was cruelly played out on tv, with his mother announcing after that he had then failed to complete the basic training. Everywhere goes in Morcambe he is likely asked how he is getting on in the RAF, and he has to tell people that actually he is working at the bakery and still in a small bedroom in the basement. Daniel doesn’t clamour to be on camera in the vlogs…he shows no interest, yet his storey was a major part of the c5 series . Probably because he was the only member of the family doing something that would look positive to the public perception, rather than simply spending money and having babies under the pretence of the magic pie shop funding it all…it was a useful distraction from that to fill airtime. He was being used.

For a young male, having his dreams quashed is bad enough, but to have it done publicly could be very damaging. Add to this, his parents barely have time to discuss it with him, or to help him find alternative ambitions…it was just straight back into working in the type of job he was wanting to escape being permanently tied to. There could be a lot of pent up frustration that is coming out in abuse, he can’t shout at his parents, in case his siblings turn on him as a result.

Same with Millie, who appears outspoken, but remember that she is not in charge of the filming and editing. How much has she been told NOT to say, how many opportunities for her to be shown directly caring for her daughter when most of the family are at work or school have been overlooked in order to film family days out…where helpful siblings giver her a break by holding the baby. The way she is made to look, isn’t necessarily the true representation of how she is as a mother, just because she is mouthy, it means she enjoys to be on camera, but it doesn’t mean that she is able to say whatever she feels.

Same with some of the other teens, the older boys who don’t want to be in the vlogs…their friends still can view them and the majority of Morecambe know who they are and some of the fine details of their family setup (such as Noel’s statutory rape). How much care is given to protecting these boys from the impact of their family’s local infamousy?

No care at all that I can see, now that more of their kids will be reaching adulthood, the impact of growing up on tv/YouTube, without proper emotional support to deal with the negative side of it…the more social/behavioural problems these young adults will have.
I agree with all of this. The only ones who might actually get some decent parents, assuming they are capable of providing it, are the youngest. As time goes on and the little ones are no longer cute, more of the older ones reach adulthood, and there aren't that any at home, they will no longer be a draw, there will be another big family to take their place. At that point Sue and Noel will have nothing left to do but parent their remaining children. It's the older ones, not Chris/Sophie/Chloe but after that, the ones who are now teens, who have missed out on proper parenting and guidance. Once the money started coming in it became all about the money and not about the children, Sue in a perpetual state of spawning more. There will be stories aplenty coming out of that family as the teens get to adulthood and spill the beans. The Sun headlines will be more about 'how being part of Britain's biggest family ruined my life' than how much they spend on their shopping.

Puppet

VIP Member
No excuse not to have books .Most kids books are 2 for £7 in Asda or if you don’t want to spend that then the library . We have loads of book for primary age, but once they get older they seem to prefer a kindle.
There's definitely no excuse. If they wanted books then i'm sure they could easily afford them, recieve them as gifts, join a library, buy from charity shops or even check Fb marketplace / freecycle as people are always clearning out old books. It's sad that none of the children have ever been encouraged to develop a love of books and stories. I can't imagine a childhood where I wasn't able to devour new books, lose myself in fascinating new worlds and join characters on their amazing adventures. Heck the poor Radford children need that sort of escapism more than most, to escape their depressing reality. :(

Reactions: 19

Zoepenguin

They prioritise everything else over food it seems, I don't get it at all. Even when they were living on a proper budget they still got a new pram for every baby while the kids were limited to 2 fish fingers each! Make it make sense!!

• Angry
  • Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
From what I've seen Hallie is naughty, Tillie is always grabby, Millie is gobby.....
It's literally like the seven dwarfs but more.
Including Braggy and Creepy 🤣

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Its hardly like Millie needs anymore kids. 2 kids in a year, 2 different dads at what 19? yikes

• Wow

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I have honestly never seen Heidie with a full meal. shes still stuck to the breast because sue cant be arsed to feed her real food. wee soul looks like she could do with a good meal, must be starving.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Yay my first thread title, thank you lovely lot for voting for it!

That audio is actually puzzling me, I played it slowed down to 0.5 speed and it still sounds like Samson. They probably had a Samson and lost him at Alton Towers years ago and forgot all about him 🤣

• Haha

Zoepenguin

Its all about constant new stuff in their world, I don't think they keep anything for long enough to get attached to it. Quite sad really, I love that all 3 of my kids have used the same crib, playgym, books etc. Also I buy a few new xmas decs to add to my collection each year, I couldn't fathom binning the lot to buy all new. Their lifestyle is just so alien to me, not aspirational in the slightest!!

babybelle

VIP Member
Sue shopping again. Why doesn’t she wait until bonnie and Archie are in nursery as they go so many days a week before she goes shopping. I wonder if Katie still works as I noticed she’s out shopping too.
Because no one will praise her if she goes alone, she loves the whole " how did you manage to shop with masses of kids" " you are amazing taking so many with you" it's what she thrives on. They will all end up in costa for coffee and cake next then she will moan how filthy the kids other are because she gave them huge slices of chocolate cake.

• Haha