Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Certainly not defending them but my daughter has had the same shoes since February from clarks. She was a 5.5f and still is. Whether they initally measured her wrong i dont know but i can see why Heidie may have the same ones still. I have bought my daughter sandals, canvas and proper shoes also over the year but she is still the same size so they are all 5.5f. I only buy from clarks or start rite so she always gets her feet measured but maybe thats why the baby doesnt have knew shoes. X
never heard Sue mention that they’d had her remeasured though.

Reactions: 5

wantsteenmomgossip

I know it’s hard to tell if it’s the radfords or not. I was wondering if the flowers and message are from one of her siblings?
we will know if she’s moved out as she’s normally in all the Christmas shopping and Christmas vlogs so we shall see if she makes an appearance in upcoming Vlogs or not.
There no little window like that next to sues front door

I think that’s the window on the stairs.
It’s the front door she toke a pic with the door in the deleted it n put one on with out the front door in the pic

Ratherbeskiing

I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂

There's my childhood right there. I lived in Morecambe for a while (well. Heysham) and Friday nights were all about being dropped outside Frontierland at 6pm with a fiver to buy a £2 unlimited ride wristband and enough change to buy crisps and a can of coke or whatever other crap we could lay our hands on. Then my dad would pick me up outside at 9pm. Loved Bubbles too.

My parents still live in Morecambe now and the biggest child and I had a lovely cycle in the summer that took us past the Radford's house. We cycled the length of that road so must have cycled past SandGrown's house.

Use to go there so much. I took my kids at the end of the summer holidays. There’s decent park with a splash park. And it’s only £1 for 1 hour.
The one at Happy Mount Park. When we were there in the summer, the queue to the kiosk to buy a ticket stretched almost as far as the main gates! We decided to give it a miss that day.

Coffeeandcroissant

I can understand the logic in allowing Noel contact with baby Chris, and part of that would be to encourage him to financially contribute…but both sets of parents should have been firm on Noel and Sue not having any contact directly with each other. Sue’s parents especially should have seen it as abuse and not just a young relationship. Noel’s parents should have been firm with him to protect him from ending up in jail. Same as with Noel and Sue, if the inferred allegations about Daniel turn out to be true, should be putting massive effort right now into supporting him so he is rehabilitated and reducing the risk in future to himself and his future partners. I fear Noel and Sue will just do as their parents did and express mild disappointment and then get distracted and forget about it without dealing with it effectively. If no one makes a big fuss about the wrongdoing with serious consequences meted out by the family, the wrong-doer will play down the seriousness of the offence in their own mind because nobody else is particularly bothered so why should they be?
Am I missing something? What's up with Daniel? Or is it a topic we shouldn't discuss here?

• Wow

Kingbin

VIP Member
Took my youngest to the Post Office on Princes Crescent in the summer to buy a bucket as his had a crack in it. There's a pool to go crabbing in directly opposite Princes Crescent now.

My parents live very locally to there.
I remember when Pine lake was new. Think I’m showing my age now haha. There’s some beautiful countryside around if you drive a bit, very quaint

emmawhu

VIP Member
Come on Millie, spill the goss! 😂

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she stropped off over something and did a tell all one day, she's volatile by nature.

We've always said she'll never move out, but that's assuming the preferential treatment she's use to continues. If it doesn't, she'll be the first to turn on them.

Sk_85

They definitely don't read to their kids, I highly doubt they do school reading with the little ones either, going by what they were like doing the homeschooling - Halle and Phoebe could barely sound a word out, nevermind read a book!
My eldest is slap bang between Halle and Phoebe in age, we probably have about 4 or 5 HUNDRED books between her and her little sister, it's getting a bit ridiculous! We also subscribe to Reading Chest which send out the levelled school readers, you send them back and they send you more, so we have a never ending supply of reading material for our eldest, who is always reading!
Thanks,I'm going to look at reading chest.