Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

enajKatie

Surely that's sarcasm at it's finest? Not even the minions are that stupid lol.

The rolley eye emoji gives it away to me, someone on a (funny) wind up, getting a nice dig in there about how the Radfords lie beyond belief about their lifestyle.
Hopefully it is! 🤣

Reactions: 5

Kat5998

VIP Member
How old is Sophie's eldest? 9? If she follows in her mum and nans footsteps Sue could be a great grandmother in 10 or so years, Heidie could be a great auntie before she's a teenager 😲 In 20 years Sue will have countless grandkids and great grandkids. Imagine having Sue and Noel as grandparents or great grandparents. You wouldn't get spoiled or doted on because they're busy with your baby uncles and aunties. Your "older" uncles and aunties might as well be your cousins.
Imagine being Chris and looking at Heidie knowing she is his full blooded sister, raised by the same parents, yet their lives couldn't be more different. I come from a family with weird age differences, with an aunty younger than me, but nothing like the radfords. They're going to have a bloody hard time drawing their family tree at school.
I became a great auntie at 9 🤣

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
it dosent appear there together, no pics of them anymore and there was before. so maybe a new bf?

Wood79

Chatty Member
Many people from large families love their situation. These are generally people with parents who don't use them as a publicity generating machine and live off the proceeds of their children having had every moment of their lives filmed, vlogged, sold to the telly, reported on in rags like The Scum, then viewed, discussed, analysed and obsessed over by thousands of total strangers every day.

The real problem with the Radfords isn't that they have 22 children, although I think that most people would feel that's a bit over the odds. It's how completely they disregard the rights, individuality and emotions of every single one of those kids.

I've been terribly confused by that too. Thanks for asking. I felt like I'd missed some major post or announcement and didn't want to look a tit when everyone else seemed to know. I'm pleased you've revealed that there are others are wondering the same thing.
It's just speculation that Sue and Noel would go for IVF anywhere in the world that would treat them if unable to have anymore naturally increasing the chances of multiple births.

• Haha

Rosielee

I dont think its lap land they are off to. There was to many disney Christmas jumpers my bet its disneyland staying in the big hotel etc
Doubt it, big hotel is closed for refurbishment and the next big hotel is fully booked also Disney would never let them film in their parks.

Little me.

VIP Member
I am certainly not sticking up for them but in regards to the younger kids and meals i can associate with them but i could be wrong.
I have a very picky eating daughter shes 31m. From weening i have always made every meal so i know what goes in. I refused to have a child who was picky, found a great kids cookbook and it had everything from curry's to fish dishes in it. She would eat anything. Then she started with allergies, Milk, Tomatoes, Gluten, Soya, and almost overnight her choice of meals became so much more limited, and as she got older she got so much pickier. She sees a dietician and Consultant because shes so small and meal times are just an endless battle and for me are the most stressful part of parenting. Maybe they have allergies that limits what they can eat safely.
So they might have allergies but they can still eat crap?

Reactions: 4

lastdis

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see this.
And their bakery started selling online in 2015, certainly not a Covid decision. They’re just bloody liars through and though.
I can’t make sense of this. Does it mean they only made 240 profit , deleted the link as I’m not sure I can post but search Noel on companies house . If they are only making 240 a year profit then they are 100% claiming a shit ton of tax credits

I can’t wait to see this.
And their bakery started selling online in 2015, certainly not a Covid decision. They’re just bloody liars through and though.
If look 3rd nov 2001 they filed accounts

Last edited:

lastdis

VIP Member
I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂
Use to go there so much. I took my kids at the end of the summer holidays. There’s decent park with a splash park. And it’s only £1 for 1 hour.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Never really know the ins and outs of this thread but i used to watch their first programs and remember when they had wallpaper coming off and holes in the doors and walls etc, had a spy on Instagram and noticed it was all very different now. Obviously it doesn’t take a genius to see where the money comes from. Can i just ask what is the dislike to Millie? Never seen their vlogs etc so not sure on the children’s personalities they are all just a big large family to me with no individuality which is sad really.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Watching the Alton towers video now,when they're in the night garden boat. Amy says something and someone says rather abruptly "don't say that Any" but I can't hear what she said. Anyone? LOL

Watching the Alton towers video now,when they're in the night garden boat. Amy says something and someone says rather abruptly "don't say that Any" but I can't hear what she said. Anyone? LOL
Amy*