Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tftrc

Chatty Member
Sue is a terrible tease, on purpose or not, I want to know how that cut off sentence ended. What was Millie going to do with a ‘boat’ that was going to be so dramatic?
But I do want to know this too!! Doesn't make sense

Reactions: 6

lastdis

VIP Member
We have 12 but I wouldn’t say that the kids get embarrassed, they don’t. Teens naturally come away from doing things with their parents as they get older as they want to do their own thing.
Same just not as many kids, My mid teens hate doing family days out but as they get older they love it again.

Ratherbeskiing

I remember the old paddling pool and the miniature railway 😁

Going shopping on Princes Crescent as a kid with my parents or being sat in the Jubilee club with Coke and a bag of seabrook crisps 😂
Took my youngest to the Post Office on Princes Crescent in the summer to buy a bucket as his had a crack in it. There's a pool to go crabbing in directly opposite Princes Crescent now.

My parents live very locally to there.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Raising children is worthwhile. Far more so, in my opinion, than climbing Mount Everest or traveling incessantly. Just not the way Sue Radford's done it.
Oh I know, I just meant that in the sense Sue hasn’t done anything other than have children. All she’s know since 13 is caring for babies

I don’t dispute she doesn’t love her kids, but when all she has ever really known is having children, in a way, it is sad. I’m not saying it’s not worthwhile having children, but when it’s clear sue is still living with the mindset of a bitchy 13 year old, in the way she seems to have treated some of her children (clearly favouriting the girls) it’s sad in that respect

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Can you even film in Hospitals?
I know when I was in a hospital recently there was lots of signs saying that recordings and photos were not allowed.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
There were quite a few missing from their 'family' photo on further inspection. I agree it's suspicious about Millie, as her and Ophelia don't appear to be in any so appear to not be there at all, but it's odd to miss so many out of the family photo even if they appear in other pics on the day. I mean, I know their family is fucking massive but you'd think they'd use the opportunity to get an up to date one of all of them. Sophie's kids are in it, but many of their own are missing from the group shot? Weird.
Yeah Casper, Oscar, max, Archie and Daniel were also missing but I did see Archie, max and Casper in videos / pictures from sue and Sophie’s Instagram. Not sure about Dan but I definitely didn’t see Ophelia or Millie where normally she is there centre of attention.
they said they were going back To alton towers for Bonnies birthday which is next weekend so we will see if Millie and Ophelia go.

Skyeball

Chatty Member
The Moon Voyage rooms have an xbox 360 in the kids bunk bed area.
It's quite an old console for the price of the room, but handy for when parents are getting ready for the evening.

• Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
The latest video they’ve posted cooking something on facebook. Look at the ingredients, surely that is no where near enough for a family of their size!
I can’t see their kids eating that. Far too healthy for them. They only seem to eat junk food. They must think people are stupid. Well their minions must be.

nowest9

Chatty Member
Chris' baby name is listed as Nicholas on the wiki page.
Someone said the baby clip said Oaklyn, which would make the theory that it's Millions baby nane correct.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Am being super thick, where has the "twin" thing come from. Or is it just Tattle speculation? X
speculation that Sue would use IVF to get pregnant. Many ivf pregnancy’s result in multiples.

Same just not as many kids, My mid teens hate doing family days out but as they get older they love it again.
I sometimes think that’s just a teen thing.
It’s really not cool to go out to a farm or something when you are a teen.
They will happily come shopping though.

Comments for us are generally very positive, Yes people are shocked at the number but then often follow it up with that they are well behaved or polite ect. Or they are shocked that they are clean and tidy!

Don’t get me wrong I think there are some larger families who don’t get a positive time, but I also think there are some who can do a lot better and before they had more kids they should have considered if what they already had was a strain!! (No one here BTW prob just me having a pop at other family vloggers and a family I know in particular)

Last edited:

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I’m in Manchester, even our local Asda has a drive thru Starbucks
Drive thru Starbucks? Maccie D's is drive thru, nothing else is. We've got costa machines in every other shop, and 2 costa's on the prom practically next to each other. Even Maccies is on the way out of town. Subway, Burger King, KFC, Greggs, Boots, Superdrug, B&M, Game, Next, Poundland and Home Bargains, not really a shopping destination lol.

I think some of the older ones went to air or army cadets, that's going back a while though. Not seen them at anything we go to since.

lastdis

VIP Member
Are you honestly trying to portray Noel as the real victim in all of this? He was lured into having sex with a child he had known since she was 7? That she was a plotty little hag who took advantage of him and now he's trapped? Because the poor lamb couldn't possibly, way back in the dark ages of the 1980s when it happened, have been reasonably expected to understand that a 13 year old wasn't a suitable sexual partner?

Really?

Noel was and still is a sexual predator. He abused a child. He impregnated her so many times he might as well have installed a revolving door in her uterus. He stole her childhood, her adolescence and her entire life from her.

If you want to know what made Sue the narrow, ignorant, nasty bltch we all love to hate, you have no further to look that that animal you call "the more responsible parent" and seem to pity because one day she might feel compelled to tell the whole ugly truth of how he abused and groomed her and trapped her in a baby making cult of his own design.

I am 2 years older than Sue. I remember what we knew and didn't know very well and believe me, we knew that 18 year olds having sex with 13 year olds was not just illegal but amoral and unforgivable. If one of them had knocked me up at 13 my father and brothers would have cut his nonceydlck off and shoved it up his arse.

Sue was failed and betrayed by every adult in her life and now she's a train wreck with no idea how to express or receive real love. She sees herself as a uterus with no other purpose than to reproduce continually because that is what Noel showed her she should be. That's what he taught her made her worthy of being loved by him. And being loved by him was all she ever had to call her own.
That's what happened.

Sue's a shit mother and a nasty bitch but Noel is vermin.

Noel was what 17/18. I doubt sue was the first girl he had sex with. plus Sue looked very young for her age, iHe’d knew her for years[/QUOTE]

lastdis

VIP Member
Just thought scarefest at Alton tower isn’t suitable for pregnant women, so surly she wouldn’t have done that if she was

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I wonder if Millie didn’t actual go to the christening as normally Millie is front and centre but I didn’t see any of Millie from the christening. is some rift there? Maybe as her mum and dad sick of paying for and doing everything for Ophelia?