Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Looks like they got a indoor cage on Katie’s stories not sure if it’s for the rabbits or they are getting another animal.

Reactions: 4

emmawhu

VIP Member
Why would she be telling a dog that Mummy is home though? :p I'm baffled! I shall have to watch this episode tomorrow now to see if I can solve the mystery! :p
Most pet owners refer to themselves as mummy/daddy don't they?! 😂

I don't for one minute think she really is talking to a dog by the way, just trying to think of a logical explanation!

Bellabob321

VIP Member
it would have been all over their socials if they were. They completely ignored the lockdown restrictions and guidance, I'm not sure if they're anti-vaxxers etc or just too thick to notice what's been going on
I know sue or Noel or both are. I’m sure it was sue who shared her vaccine card last year. I suspect most might so they can travel.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Defo no Millie at breakfast on sues instastories although I’m not sure who’s next to Katie doesn’t look like a radford.

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
She is a lady what used to do youtube videos, and basically she called out the Radford's for threatening her. She said something on her channel about them having a nanny and it was common knowledge around Morcambe as she was often seen with the children and so on. I think there was other stuff as well. Sue and Sophie sent her some vile messages and she showed them all on her channel. It went down like lead balloon and didn't fit in with the Radford image so I think she was bullied until she took it down. That's if I'm thinking of the right lady.
I saw this too at the time.

WitchPlease

Drive thru Starbucks? Maccie D's is drive thru, nothing else is. We've got costa machines in every other shop, and 2 costa's on the prom practically next to each other. Even Maccies is on the way out of town. Subway, Burger King, KFC, Greggs, Boots, Superdrug, B&M, Game, Next, Poundland and Home Bargains, not really a shopping destination lol.

I think some of the older ones went to air or army cadets, that's going back a while though. Not seen them at anything we go to since.
We have a drive thru Costa

AdelesEarring

Chatty Member
I've got just one child atm she's a little older than Heidie, she has a huge storage box full of books . I buy her a few cheap books various types each time we go to home bargains lol . We have a selection, some more fun , some abc, 123, shapes, colours etc storybooks, lift the flaps, sensory books etc we have loads and love to look at them and read them . She's had picture books since newborn to look at and we have just added to it since then. I see books as money well spent.

Home bargains do loads of books too, I get loads in there. You can get the abc/123/colours/shapes for 59p.
To be fair, I’ve seen books in their house. They read to the kids at night don’t they? How can we know they don’t do their reading books? I agree it’s not fair to expect the older children to do the parenting though.

• Haha

Kayaking12

I’m new on this thread. So who does Chloe live with now and does she still work at the pie shop? I feel sorry for Katie I just think it’s not long till she’s following Millie’s footsteps

lastdis

VIP Member
There's my childhood right there. I lived in Morecambe for a while (well. Heysham) and Friday nights were all about being dropped outside Frontierland at 6pm with a fiver to buy a £2 unlimited ride wristband and enough change to buy crisps and a can of coke or whatever other crap we could lay our hands on. Then my dad would pick me up outside at 9pm. Loved Bubbles too.

My parents still live in Morecambe now and the biggest child and I had a lovely cycle in the summer that took us past the Radford's house. We cycled the length of that road so must have cycled past SandGrown's house.

The one at Happy Mount Park. When we were there in the summer, the queue to the kiosk to buy a ticket stretched almost as far as the main gates! We decided to give it a miss that day.
That’s the one . We were lucky my kids went back a week later than most. So that last week we did a full week of days out

Bellabob321

VIP Member
On their Instagram, who is the big lad with the blue coat on? Is it Joe as Sophie is there? Doubtful it's Chris. The screen was moving so the screenshot isn't that great
It’s Noel from Katie’s stories. Can’t see Millie but she could be there in the back.

Reactions: 3