Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
She is a lady what used to do youtube videos, and basically she called out the Radford's for threatening her. She said something on her channel about them having a nanny and it was common knowledge around Morcambe as she was often seen with the children and so on. I think there was other stuff as well. Sue and Sophie sent her some vile messages and she showed them all on her channel. It went down like lead balloon and didn't fit in with the Radford image so I think she was bullied until she took it down. That's if I'm thinking of the right lady.
Anything to do with ladbaby? Just thought of the sausage roll song.

Reactions: 3

Kingbin

VIP Member
As a kid growing up in the 70s / 80s, Morecambe was fab, always loads to do. It's still fab as long as you don't want shopping and are happy to entertain your kids with some of the simpler things in life without just throwing money at them. Obviously, first choice for for a place to live for the Radfords then
I’ve not been down for about 20 years now. Lots of amazing memories were made there. My parents still go down once or twice a year

tftrc

Chatty Member
it would have been all over their socials if they were. They completely ignored the lockdown restrictions and guidance, I'm not sure if they're anti-vaxxers etc or just too thick to notice what's been going on
Actually I think I remember Katie posted a picture of her vax card thing

spilleroftea

VIP Member
As for the row with Chris where the tv came off the wall, that could literally have been about anything at all, no reason to assume it had anything to do with the statuary rape issue.

No it wasnt to do with the age issue, I never said it was. I know what it was about as heard it all from Sues own posts.

Justrealising

Chatty Member
The message is 100% legit
There was a smashed phone, might of been crustys in a vlog a couple weeks back, same phone in pic.
I’m convinced that’s their livingroom.

So Sue! Who’s up the duff??
Did anyone screenshot the message?

Reactions: 2

lastdis

VIP Member
"He’s smart and a good lad" - Do you know her new partner? (If she indeed has one). Seems an odd statement to make if you don't, considering he's never even appeared on their social media to my knowledge.

If she is pregnant, and knows it's a boy, she's probably due Feb/March at the latest so an 18 month ish gap. I'm not judging at all, that gap is tiny compared to her mum's standards, but it'll be nowhere near 2 years. She must have been pregnant again (if indeed she is) before Ophelia turned 1 for her to already know it's a boy.

Edit - Just re read. I now think you mean your eldest is a good lad don't you? 😂 I totally read that like you were talking about Millie's new partner! 🙈 Even so, definitely nowhere near a 2 year gap so that bit stands lol.

The more I think about it it does all make sense. Millie has been seemingly very quiet lately, not even much of a fuss for Ophelia's birthday. If she has moved out, it could be the making of her. Finally free of that lot, finally forced to grow up and be a mum. Sophie's done fine for herself since standing on her own two feet so I hope for her and Ophelia's sake (and the new baby, if there is one) that she can do the same.

I don't like Millie or Sophie but I do think they're a product of their upbringing, which isn't their fault. It'll be nice if Millie can break the cycle for her own kids.
it will be about 18 months then

Reactions: 2