Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
she dosent have the correct shoes, she has cruising shoes not walking shoes. shes been walking for 7+ months
Cruising shoes are actually fine for walking in as well, I remember getting them for my eldest and they said if she started walking when they still fit then it's fine to walk outside in them.
You don't actually need shoes for cruising at all, just a marketing ploy! I have a 14 month old cruising and haven't bothered getting her any shoes yet!

And maybe they got the same shoes in the next size up :p

Reactions: 6

spilleroftea

VIP Member
What would amuse me most, is if we find out whose phone this is. If it isn’t Millie’s phone, then someone else in that house has listed Millie as Jeff in order to disguise who they are having a conversation with for if others happen to see any notifications pop up…and been caught out by Sue.

You’ve got to be quite thick to be caught out in an act of deceit by the densest woman in Morecambe.
I don’t think they are hiding it, it’s a nickname. “My name is Jeff”. I think it was from 21 jump street?

As for who’s phone or is…
It’s an iPhone, it’s black

Katie’s is white.

whoever it is don’t look after it, new iPhone screens are hard to break like that. 😂

Reactions: 6

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I can’t make sense of this. Does it mean they only made 240 profit , deleted the link as I’m not sure I can post but search Noel on companies house . If they are only making 240 a year profit then they are 100% claiming a shit ton of tax credits

If look 3rd nov 2001 they filed accounts
Its now under TRF21 not Faradays Bakery

Does anyone remember when Sue kept chickens?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Kingbin

VIP Member
There's my childhood right there. I lived in Morecambe for a while (well. Heysham) and Friday nights were all about being dropped outside Frontierland at 6pm with a fiver to buy a £2 unlimited ride wristband and enough change to buy crisps and a can of coke or whatever other crap we could lay our hands on. Then my dad would pick me up outside at 9pm. Loved Bubbles too.

My parents still live in Morecambe now and the biggest child and I had a lovely cycle in the summer that took us past the Radford's house. We cycled the length of that road so must have cycled past SandGrown's house.

The one at Happy Mount Park. When we were there in the summer, the queue to the kiosk to buy a ticket stretched almost as far as the main gates! We decided to give it a miss that day.
I remember the old paddling pool and the miniature railway 😁

Going shopping on Princes Crescent as a kid with my parents or being sat in the Jubilee club with Coke and a bag of seabrook crisps 😂

• Haha

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I can’t make sense of this. Does it mean they only made 240 profit , deleted the link as I’m not sure I can post but search Noel on companies house . If they are only making 240 a year profit then they are 100% claiming a shit ton of tax credits

If look 3rd nov 2001 they filed accounts
They're doing micro business accounts which only show balance sheet not income / expenses and profit / loss. All the cars / christmas tat, holidays etc will go in as expenses, pretty much anything that they've used for filming. They'll also have sole trader accounts which aren't published. TRF21 was worth £240 in Jan 2020, £25k Jan 2021. That's cash in bank + value of any assets.

They say they claim child benefit, if his income is low enough to still claim that and they've not been moved to universal credit, they're entitled to £45k tax credits

Micro-entities
Micro-entities are very small companies. Your company will be a micro-entity if it has any 2 of the following:

• a turnover of £632,000 or less
  • £316,000 or less on its balance sheet
  • 10 employees or less
If your company is a micro-entity, you can:

• prepare simpler accounts that meet statutory minimum requirements
  • send only your balance sheet with less information to Companies House
  • benefit from the same exemptions available to small companies

Last edited:

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Just thought scarefest at Alton tower isn’t suitable for pregnant women, so surly she wouldn’t have done that if she was
I had the same thought, why would she put ophelia through the long car journey knowing she doesn't like them and go somewhere that she couldn't join in with?

Kingbin

VIP Member
Drive thru Starbucks? Maccie D's is drive thru, nothing else is. We've got costa machines in every other shop, and 2 costa's on the prom practically next to each other. Even Maccies is on the way out of town. Subway, Burger King, KFC, Greggs, Boots, Superdrug, B&M, Game, Next, Poundland and Home Bargains, not really a shopping destination lol.

I think some of the older ones went to air or army cadets, that's going back a while though. Not seen them at anything we go to since.
I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂

• Heart

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
They have two buggies, Noel pushing one and Sue another. I can't see who is in the buggies though or see Millie in any stories.

secretspy67564

From their adult kids point of view, more so Chris than any of them, be grew up in a household, with a child for a mother, a Dad who was to Noel's own admitance was at college. Chris was probably bought up by Sues parents and financed by Sues parents. I assume Sue carried on at school, I don't know. Chris was 4 when they married and I expect when they moved into their own home money was tight or non existent. Other kids come along and the older kids live a normal existence, cared for and loved. Noel works hard to provide for them with a top up made up in benefits hand me down clothes and minimal treats. Fast forward to now, child 22 is bought up in a world of luxury. Money is plentiful, brand new everything, frequently off on holidays and days out, huge piles of toys for Christmas and so on. If you were Chris, wouldn't you be a little resentful? Out of all the kids, he has probably not benefitted from them having money. Sophie has because she had the big white wedding, designer handbags, tv exposure. Chloe has, she had a make up room in the house, designer this that and the other, Millie has, even the older boys, but because Chris doesn't like the spotlight and everything that comes with it, I bet he misses out on quite a lot. I bet they never bought his children a new pram or designer clothes or lavished them with toys, probably because they don't like Chris's partner. It must be really hard for him to watch.
he even commented thank you for the invite to the fireworks

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Why would she be telling a dog that Mummy is home though? :p I'm baffled! I shall have to watch this episode tomorrow now to see if I can solve the mystery! :p
I looked at the episode and even turned on subtitles but the subtitles just say max look mummy’s coming.
I thought maybe Maddison as they have a cousin called madison that goes away with them but again why would she say mummy’s home 🤔