The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like one of the older boys is there as well (maybe Luke?). Must be great to have so much time off that you can spend your days shopping and drinking coffee in the middle of the day.
Might be a shift worker. Like me. I work in a shop and work different days and have days off during the week. Might be wrong though.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure it's all that great, tbh. To be a young man of 20, still tied to the overcrowded, chaotic home you grew up in because you make up the numbers for your parents' only claim to fame. No career path forged, no dreams of his own he strives to fulfill. No privacy. That's a huge problem I see with the lives of all those older boys. Where do they even take someone they're dating for alone time? How did they ever invite mates over for pizza and video games? I can't see a group of young lads wanting to go anywhere near a place that's stuffed to the gills with crying babies, shrieking toddlers and a dozen moody teens & tweens taking up every available sofa spot. The teenage girls have never been able to have sleepovers, movie nights, make-up and gossip sessions in their rooms with their friends. You can't have a heart to heart with your bezzie mate when the three sisters you share that room with are all there too.
Do any of them really have any friends? Did they ever play a sport or go to a dance class or join the Scouts or Guides? I've never seen any evidence of it.

It just all seems so sad and abnormal.

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure it's all that great, tbh. To be a young man of 20, still tied to the overcrowded, chaotic home you grew up in because you make up the numbers for your parents' only claim to fame. No career path forged, no dreams of his own he strives to fulfill. No privacy. That's a huge problem I see with the lives of all those older boys. Where do they even take someone they're dating for alone time? How did they ever invite mates over for pizza and video games? I can't see a group of young lads wanting to go anywhere near a place that's stuffed to the gills with crying babies, shrieking toddlers and a dozen moody teens & tweens taking up every available sofa spot. The teenage girls have never been able to have sleepovers, movie nights, make-up and gossip sessions in their rooms with their friends. You can't have a heart to heart with your bezzie mate when the three sisters you share that room with are all there too.
Do any of them really have any friends? Did they ever play a sport or go to a dance class or join the Scouts or Guides? I've never seen any evidence of it.

That’s because they are abnormal🤣

I see the Scratty Green Jumper has reared its ugly head again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heidie in the pram still sporting those Clark’s shoes that she got about 6 months ago 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Yes I was thinking about the after school clubs thing the other week and the fact that none of them appear to go. It can't be due to cost anymore. Maybe it would just be too much ferrying about if they wanted to go to different things. It is another way though that they are missing out on something most children do .

Reactions: 11
Certainly not defending them but my daughter has had the same shoes since February from clarks. She was a 5.5f and still is. Whether they initally measured her wrong i dont know but i can see why Heidie may have the same ones still. I have bought my daughter sandals, canvas and proper shoes also over the year but she is still the same size so they are all 5.5f. I only buy from clarks or start rite so she always gets her feet measured but maybe thats why the baby doesnt have knew shoes. X

Reactions: 6
Ive never seen one Radford child go to any club! As a child I played football and also did gymnastics and had a whole extra group of friends bc they were outside of school activities... what do these kids do???

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think I remember one vlog (or might have been the last TV series) featured one of the boys (Josh?) at a football club, and Noel helping out. But apart from that - no mention of clubs, scouts, music etc.

Reactions: 8
Certainly not defending them but my daughter has had the same shoes since February from clarks. She was a 5.5f and still is. Whether they initally measured her wrong i dont know but i can see why Heidie may have the same ones still. I have bought my daughter sandals, canvas and proper shoes also over the year but she is still the same size so they are all 5.5f. I only buy from clarks or start rite so she always gets her feet measured but maybe thats why the baby doesnt have knew shoes. X
she dosent have the correct shoes, she has cruising shoes not walking shoes. shes been walking for 7+ months

• Sad
haha, not in morecambe there isn't, we've got 2 costa's though
I’m in Manchester, even our local Asda has a drive thru Starbucks

Looks like one of the older boys is there as well (maybe Luke?). Must be great to have so much time off that you can spend your days shopping and drinking coffee in the middle of the day.
Luke the new fav, all the lgbt content they can get from him

Reactions: 14
she dosent have the correct shoes, she has cruising shoes not walking shoes. shes been walking for 7+ months
Funny really why she hasn’t had new shoes considering they’re so quick to spend money on pointless tat. You’d think she would be desperate to buy new shoes and then a few outfits to go with them 🙄

Reactions: 11
Cruising shoes are actually fine for walking in as well, I remember getting them for my eldest and they said if she started walking when they still fit then it's fine to walk outside in them.
You don't actually need shoes for cruising at all, just a marketing ploy! I have a 14 month old cruising and haven't bothered getting her any shoes yet!

And maybe they got the same shoes in the next size up :p

Going back to the passports, I reckon they’re off to DisneyLand Paris. We all know how Sue likes to keep up with the Minghams and they’ve spent loads of Christmases/Christmas times there.

• Wow
I’m in Manchester, even our local Asda has a drive thru Starbucks
Drive thru Starbucks? Maccie D's is drive thru, nothing else is. We've got costa machines in every other shop, and 2 costa's on the prom practically next to each other. Even Maccies is on the way out of town. Subway, Burger King, KFC, Greggs, Boots, Superdrug, B&M, Game, Next, Poundland and Home Bargains, not really a shopping destination lol.

I think some of the older ones went to air or army cadets, that's going back a while though. Not seen them at anything we go to since.

Drive thru Starbucks? Maccie D's is drive thru, nothing else is. We've got costa machines in every other shop, and 2 costa's on the prom practically next to each other. Even Maccies is on the way out of town. Subway, Burger King, KFC, Greggs, Boots, Superdrug, B&M, Game, Next, Poundland and Home Bargains, not really a shopping destination lol.

I think some of the older ones went to air or army cadets, that's going back a while though. Not seen them at anything we go to since.
We have a drive thru Costa

Reactions: 4

I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
never heard Sue mention that they’d had her remeasured though.

Reactions: 5
I spent many a holiday in Morecambe during my childhood. But that was back in the days of Frontier land and bubbles

My grandma stayed in Bare. Know it like the back of my hand 😂
Use to go there so much. I took my kids at the end of the summer holidays. There’s decent park with a splash park. And it’s only £1 for 1 hour.

Reactions: 4
As a kid growing up in the 70s / 80s, Morecambe was fab, always loads to do. It's still fab as long as you don't want shopping and are happy to entertain your kids with some of the simpler things in life without just throwing money at them. Obviously, first choice for for a place to live for the Radfords then

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.