The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue won’t like knowing they have a thread on here as she hates criticism and normally deletes it if she has that option!
I noticed their cult followers are on the defence.
"Its no ones business" Then why is it on a public social media page?
I am pretty sure Clarks have sold thousands if not millions of pairs of shoes this summer, not everyone takes a pic for facebook.

But yes from what I see Sue does not like criticism and when it comes she sends her cult to attack.

Reactions: 6
I noticed their cult followers are on the defence.
"Its no ones business" Then why is it on a public social media page?
I am pretty sure Clarks have sold thousands if not millions of pairs of shoes this summer, not everyone takes a pic for facebook.

But yes from what I see Sue does not like criticism and when it comes she sends her cult to attack.
To be honest if I actually bought that many pairs I’d probably share the receipt and eye watering cost 🤪 they have so many shady ads in the past, I imagine hashtag notgifted means it is an ad but undisclosed. Or ‘pressdiscount’ Or done such wankery. I don’t actually care I just think they should disclose properly.

Reactions: 3
To be honest if I actually bought that many pairs I’d probably share the receipt and eye watering cost 🤪 they have so many shady ads in the past, I imagine hashtag notgifted means it is an ad but undisclosed. Or ‘pressdiscount’ Or done such wankery. I don’t actually care I just think they should disclose properly.
I just dont like the whole, wow look at us, we do it all ourselfs and the magic pie shop pays for it all.
They should just tell the truth, not just the gifted/non-gifted thing but they are so shadey.

Reactions: 11
I just dont like the whole, wow look at us, we do it all ourselfs and the magic pie shop pays for it all.
They should just tell the truth, not just the gifted/non-gifted thing but they are so shadey.
That’s what I meant. Just own what you actually are don’t lie and pretend you are something else...

Reactions: 10
Since they stopped working for Channel 4 and realised they could make more from vlogging and Instagram you can see how much money they’re making and the amount of gifted stuff they’re getting. But surely they need to declare it all in their taxes as Noel is self employed? So maybe that’s why they don’t admit to it all?

Reactions: 8
Since they stopped working for Channel 4 and realised they could make more from vlogging and Instagram you can see how much money they’re making and the amount of gifted stuff they’re getting. But surely they need to declare it all in their taxes as Noel is self employed? So maybe that’s why they don’t admit to it all?
I think (I’m no expert though) that only financial income needs to be declared so products or services wouldn’t make any difference, even though in real terms these gifts do effectively increase their income.

Reactions: 2
Well they’re even better off then. Living the high life without having to declare it!

Reactions: 4
That’s what I meant. Just own what you actually are don’t lie and pretend you are something else...
I’ve only just discovered this thread, having lots of laughs at the ‘magic pie shop’*

*sponsored by HMRC tax credits 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am sure they stopped doing channel 4 programmes because of the editing, they were always getting bad comments after programmes and I think the last straw was the part about her being 13/14 and him being 18.

Reactions: 3
I would imagine that the income stream derived from their youtube videos should be declared as income though ??

Reactions: 4
The next thread should totally be 21...(gifted) holidays and counting (should be #declaredgifted/ad)

Reactions: 19
At the moment the dogs are replacements for babies, but I think even pets need quiet time which they won't be getting in that home.

I'm still expecting her to announce a new pregnancy.

Instagram. Another frenchie. They have 3 dogs I think then this new one is the 4th
I can't see this on instagram? Anyway I think when Sue feels broody she gets a dog. They've had loads over the years, they had a toy breed (maybe a Pekingese?) and a chocolate lab at one point. No idea where they went.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don’t this family have some kind of clause with Mumsnet that if anyone posts anything negative about them it gets deleted/shut down straight away ?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.