Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
why the hell did they bring the grown up children, its a kids holiday, its such a big expense for a place that is really for little ones, its just weird to me that at that age the parents still forking out on adult children that should be going on their own vacations by now. id be hella bored. the little ones would have had a better experience with less of them there and more attention on enjoying the little rides for their age. some of them look older enough to be a parent to one of those children lol
It's obviously a family holiday. Just because someone reaches the age of 18 doesn't mean they should be excluded from a family holiday! ?

Reactions: 41

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Sue's doing an AMA and said none of the children have SEN or any issues. They are also going on several holidays this summer so it'll be interesting to see if they are declared or not.
How does she know Bonnie or Archie won't present with SEN issues when older?! I hate when people say they are the 'lucky ones' because they don't have any disabled children...my daughter is disabled and I feel like the luckiest woman alive that I get to be her mummy we have a pretty normal family life.

Reactions: 34
M

Member 1942

That many kids is my worst nightmare.

I have one kid and sometimes I stay in the bathroom a little longer than I need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Didn't the dad get the mum pregnant when she was 14 and he was much older? Always thought that was odd.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Vee6

VIP Member
They can't possibly know their children, there isn't time. I bet they rely on the older ones taking care of many of the little ones. Weird

Reactions: 28

Tricham

Chatty Member
why the hell did they bring the grown up children, its a kids holiday, its such a big expense for a place that is really for little ones, its just weird to me that at that age the parents still forking out on adult children that should be going on their own vacations by now. id be hella bored. the little ones would have had a better experience with less of them there and more attention on enjoying the little rides for their age. some of them look older enough to be a parent to one of those children lol
It's a kids holiday, eh? Oh, no one told me that before I had my honeymoon there! Whoops.

I also still holidayed with my parents in my 20s (I was contributing by then however).

Didn't realise there were so many rules when it comes to holidaying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Zelda18

VIP Member
They're addicted to having children apparently.
The mum has a psychological problem
IMHO. They can’t physically tend to the needs of all those children so why have them? Absolutely selfish.
Not to mention the dad got Sue pregnant when she was 13 and he was like 18 so very illegal!!
They’ve never hidden the fact but it always seemed so glorified.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Tastea

My goodness, I've had two children and my flaps are destroyed. I'd hate to think what Hers looks like after 21 children 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the video, lol! Radfords are not as ordinary as they make out. I never liked Sophie, always came across like a bully, which she is. There you tube channel is the most yawn fest going! But I've watched them over the years on channel 4. It does come across like it's Noel wanting all the kids, the old dirty dog! This last time they were on when the had sprog 21, honestly couldm6 even watch it all because it was so fucked up how nearly all of the kids have the same bowl face like sue. All I could see was sue everywhere, just weirded me out

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ses371

The next thread should totally be 21...(gifted) holidays and counting (should be #declaredgifted/ad)

Reactions: 19

jonathan1313

Hi,

I have followed this family for a while on social media and TV. Although having 21 kids is allowed in the UK, i have so many issues with it.

1. Environmental Impact - Imagine the amount of waste and energy used throughout the Radford kids lives. Sue always speaks about reusing clothes although seems to buy new clothes and buggies constantly. The amount of waste and power used my that one family must be off the roof!!!

2. The strain on Government Services - Imagine the cost involved with 21 kids being born through the NHS. This cost will continue throughout their lives using the free NHS. Their 21 kids all have to go through education which will cost a huge amount.

3. Realistically, how are they affording to live the life they do - The overheads will be enormous with this amount of children, but somehow they are going on holiday to Florida twice in 2 years. They are still claiming some kind of child benefit. This is fine if you have a few kids but not bloody 21!!!

4. Neglect - No matter how good a parent you are, these kids will not get the right amount of attention. Imagine your parents constantly having more and more children, it would make you feel like you're simply not enough for them.....

They seem like a nice family don't get me wrong. But, this isn't really acceptable in today's economic and environmental climate. I do believe that both Sue and Noel are incredibly odd and although seem like great parents, don't really have their kids best intentions at heart.

Ultimately, we as Taxpayers are essentially paying for Sue and Noel to bring up such a large family.....

• Heart

Vee6

VIP Member
Now I’m thinking about how bad pregnancy is for your iron levels, bone density, hair loss/breakage, teeth, ect...

They pride themselves on not receiving benefits but they will get loads in child benefits, sue will have had free dental care and prescriptions for years. Their carbon foot print will be ridiculous!! Cost of all the children going to school. It all adds up.

M

Member 658

I still find it disgusting that she became pregnant at 13 when Noel was 18, other people get put on the sex offenders register for having relations with children so why wasn't he?

Reactions: 18

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think Sue readily agrees to keep getting pregnant because it’s the only life she knows, literally since she was a child. And when you’re pregnant, people are so nice to you, and you get some individual attention in the form of midwife appointments etc. You feel special. She must love that.

Plus, I think she has mild learning difficulties so I don’t think the risks of 20+ pregnancies are much of a consideration.

• Sad
  • Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
So cute, Noel has taken Sue for a Happy Meal, just like those early days when they first met.

79247CA1-2A7A-4417-8C60-8131C7A6FCF6.jpeg

• Haha
M

Member 658

I saw them on a tv programme a couple of years ago and then the older kids looked miserable saying they never got any peace to do homework or just having privacy as they all had to share bedrooms. They had to look after the little ones and do chores on top, also they rarely had one on one time with their parents.

I think it's selfish to have so many kids, the parents spoke about being in care and wanting a big family, but 21 is far too many and that's without the fact the mum was underage when she had her first child.

• Sad
Reactions: 17