The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty if I was them I’d probs do the same and take as many gifts as I could 😂 before they were well known they didn’t really seem to go many places so I guess there just taking advantage of it before they’re ‘fame’ dies down

Reactions: 2
Their latest vlog is a challenge of which kid can eat the most donuts and win £100. How relatable! The amount of donuts they had would have cost a lot plus they got wasted by the younger kids taking part.

No wonder Noel stopped doing his cooking on a budget vlogs they clearly no longer have a budget it’s just spend, spend, spend!

Oh and they have a new intro to their YouTube channel.

• Wow
I wonder how the older kids feel as I’m guessing they had a very different childhood that was far from endless holidays and overspending. I bet they had it tough and there will be some resentment there.

Reactions: 6
Yes I’ve wondered about that. I imagine if they’re now raking it in they’re going to help the older ones out.

Just skim-watched the doughnut vlog, what on earth was the point of that it wasn’t even entertaining, them all moaning they felt sick and the older one inevitably winning....£100???? What?!

Reactions: 3
Just skim-watched the doughnut vlog, what on earth was the point of that it wasn’t even entertaining, them all moaning they felt sick and the older one inevitably winning....£100???? What?!
Challenge vlogs seem to be popular on family vlogs!

Relatable to their fans that they can afford to give the winning child £100!

Reactions: 1
Challenge vlogs seem to be popular on family vlogs!

Relatable to their fans that they can afford to give the winning child £100!
Do you remember the days when Noel would be eeking every last drop out of the family shop? How times have changed.

I haven't watched it but I find the idea very distasteful. Only recently they were taking Easter eggs to the food bank, now they are encouraging their children to shove doughnuts in their gobs until they feel sick. It's all for the camera.

Do you remember the days when Noel would be eeking every last drop out of the family shop? How times have changed.
So true, Noel would have been cutting the doughnut into 6 pieces to make it go further!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually surprised they don’t get gifted things like school shoes by brands. Just been out and bought them?

I’m actually surprised they don’t get gifted things like school shoes by brands. Just been out and bought them?
It seems they have gone more upmarket and are after big things like home improvements and holidays. Clarks don't exactly need the publicity. I was laughing today when one IG mum said that M&S #gifted her child shoes but she'd rather get them from Clarks.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for hardworking parents who probably save or go without to afford back to school supplies to see a company gift at least 10 pairs of shoes to a family who have made "famous" for shagging.

Reactions: 5
It would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for hardworking parents who probably save or go without to afford back to school supplies to see a company gift at least 10 pairs of shoes to a family who have made "famous" for shagging.
See i quite like this family cos they work for their money unlike a lot of big families you see in the news, meaning daily fail lol.i didn’t see anything about them being gifted the shoes in fact I assumed they’d paid for them as the comment on page was bread and jam for tea after all the expense.

• Haha
I just mean you see people like Hinch getting stuff thrown at her left right and centre so thought maybe a cheaper shoe brand might have used them as publicity.

See i quite like this family cos they work for their money unlike a lot of big families you see in the news, meaning daily fail lol.i didn’t see anything about them being gifted the shoes in fact I assumed they’d paid for them as the comment on page was bread and jam for tea after all the expense.
They havent been gifted them, someone further up said they were surprised they hadnt been.

I used to like these, but I do think they have changed over the last year or so and its become all about the endless freebies.

Reactions: 4
Just had a look at Chris' (public) IG, he has updated his bio with 'eldest of the Radford's' and added his kid's names. He's def back in the brand again.

I’ve noticed a few vloggers being gifted whole uniforms and shoes, there’s parents out there probably worried sick about how they are going to afford to buy it.

Reactions: 5
The radfords are the kind of bloggers who don’t feel ‘a gift’ is an ad or that they should have to share what freebies and collaborations they do. They do not declare most of their ‘work’. Given how the kids normally dressed in the past and their shoes I’d put money on both next and Clark’s gifting them. That’s nearly £400 of shoes for just the little ones, there’s no way Noel paid for that 😂

The radfords are the kind of bloggers who don’t feel ‘a gift’ is an ad or that they should have to share what freebies and collaborations they do. They do not declare most of their ‘work’. Given how the kids normally dressed in the past and their shoes I’d put money on both next and Clark’s gifting them. That’s nearly £400 of shoes for just the little ones, there’s no way Noel paid for that 😂
But if they are taking gifts and not declaring them then surely companys are going to stop sending them stuff because its not being advertised.
When companys send this stuff its not really a gift, they expect advertisement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.