The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But think of the money they use from the NHS. All them births, the childrens injections, antibiotics when they need them and not to mention all the treatment Tillie needs.
Exactly! And the education system. I hate to say it but I don’t think they are very bright

Reactions: 2
Theyve literally got a small class. My friends daughter is in a class of 21!

Do we think Sophie will go the same way?
no definitely not, especially with the tax credits cap there is no way she could afford it. I can imagine Chris having loads though. His partner already had 4 and he got her pregnant and moved in with her within a month of knowing her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean where do they find the time???? Maybe Noel can’t resist her when she wears that green jumper 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Poor Tillie. She needs all the attention over the next year or so :(
I agree. Very selfish to get pregnant just as Tillie will need a lot of care and attention for the next 8 months.

I didn’t think Noel looked as excited as Sue. You would think she had been trying for 10 years and this was their first pregnancy the way she was acting 🤣

It seems pretty boring now...

I bet they still rake in the tax credits :rolleyes:
You only get tax credits for the first two kids nowadays I believe.

I agree. Very selfish to get pregnant just as Tillie will need a lot of care and attention for the next 8 months.

I didn’t think Noel looked as excited as Sue. You would think she had been trying for 10 years and this was their first pregnancy the way she was acting 🤣

You only get tax credits for the first two kids nowadays I believe.
I think Sue is addicted to pregnancy and all the attention she gets whilst pregnant so she's in her element. Who cares what her other children really think. Quite sad really. I feel sorry for them all and yes poor Tillie, not great timing. On the programme on tv I'm sure one of the boys said he didn't enjoy it being in a big family. I also noticed on one vlog one of the boys Casper was asking to hold the puppy but got ignored felt sorry watching him. I should imagine she will get pregnant again and again until nature intervenes and then what will happen to her when no more babies. I should imagine she will find that very hard and could cause a strain on her and Noels marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.