The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t this family have some kind of clause with Mumsnet that if anyone posts anything negative about them it gets deleted/shut down straight away ?
I only saw one thread and MNHQ put up a very blatant warning that the thread was being watched by them and that individuals were responsible for what they say. It was pulled shortly after, but I remember posters complaining that threads mentioning them always get deleted. They cannot hear criticism and probably threaten legal action.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I only saw one thread and MNHQ put up a very blatant warning that the thread was being watched by them and that individuals were responsible for what they say. It was pulled shortly after, but I remember posters complaining that threads mentioning them always get deleted. They cannot hear criticism and probably threaten legal action.
There’s 3 still on there and 1 is 39 pages long. I know they don’t like conversations about them but they make their living by selling themselves to the public, who will have an opinion.

Reactions: 5
Don’t this family have some kind of clause with Mumsnet that if anyone posts anything negative about them it gets deleted/shut down straight away ?
I heard this, its a legal thing because people were calling Noel a weirdo when they found out she was 13 and he was 18

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Bluebell, surely the novelty can't have worn off that quick? Unless maybe they want to breed them? I'm surprised a decent breeder would sell to them. They got the first frenchie a few weeks before going on holiday and then went on another holiday within days. They then brought another puppy into the chaos, the poor thing must be thinking wth.

Reactions: 3
Hundreds of £’s worth of metal beakers and gross backpacks. I just don’t get why a) brands send them so much and b) why they get such vile stuff.

Reactions: 4
Hundreds of £’s worth of metal beakers and gross backpacks. I just don’t get why a) brands send them so much and b) why they get such vile stuff.
Those beakers were really quite ugly! I think they will be shoved to the back of a cupboard never to be seen again. I think they mostly get sent stuff by small brands who know that their fans have a sheep mentality so they hope lots will buy them too. Someone sends them the ugliest looking baby clothes, Sue must struggle to put them on for the publicity picture.

Reactions: 5
Those beakers were really quite ugly! I think they will be shoved to the back of a cupboard never to be seen again. I think they mostly get sent stuff by small brands who know that their fans have a sheep mentality so they hope lots will buy them too. Someone sends them the ugliest looking baby clothes, Sue must struggle to put them on for the publicity picture.
Yes, there were some really ugly yellow and green outfits.

It really is another case of quantity over quality.

I know Tilly is in hospital/ recovering but they haven’t posted a video in 3 weeks so they can’t be relying on the income from YouTube? Because they wouldn’t get sick leave/annual leave/compassionate leave from YouTube to look after her so if they needed the income surely it wouldn’t take Noel an hour to make a cooking video to keep traffic coming to their channel

Reactions: 2
I’m sure if they’re making a couple of thousand a month through YouTube then they can afford to take time off while Tilly recovers. It will still be more than they used to earn from the pie shop.

I didn’t realise Tilly had her op. Have they posted how she is? I know they were wondering how they would juggle staying in Liverpool with her while looking after the other kids.

Reactions: 1
I think they'll be making a heap more than a couple of grand a month on YouTube. More like ten times that judging by what others earn.

Won't they just get the older kids to look after the younger ones? That's what they do the rest of the time.

The older ones work so one of them needs to be there to get the kids to school and they’re all at different schools!

Yes I thought they would be making a lot more from YouTube but others on here have said not!

They could always employ a Nanny to help while Tilly is recovering 😉

Reactions: 1
The shop will still be open, Sophie and a few of the boys work there. The last time Tillie was in hospital they took it in turns to stay with her so that one of them was at home IIRC. I really don't think they are relying on YT as a full time income, they get more in tax credits per month. I think although the YT money must come in handy it is their way of staying in the media/public without having to do TV programmes where they don't have content control. That way brands still want to gift and sponsor them holidays, which is probably what they really want. Much better to get a #gifted stay in Disney/Duinrell/wherever than to receive a cash payment and have to pay tax on it.

Wishing Tillie a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.