The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all have the same pointy face, with eyes darting all around the place like gerbils

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They all have the same pointy face, with eyes darting all around the place like gerbils
I do wonder how many different ways there is for them children to look? Like surely it gets to a point when they start to all look the same ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They all look quite similar.

Casper stands out with his blonde hair, though. He’s really blonde, it’s kinda strange that out of 20, he’s the only one with such blonde hair (that I can see).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They all look quite similar.

Casper stands out with his blonde hair, though. He’s really blonde, it’s kinda strange that out of 20, he’s the only one with such blonde hair (that I can see).
I hate that name, it always makes me think of the friendly ghost ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That many kids is my worst nightmare.

I have one kid and sometimes I stay in the bathroom a little longer than I need to.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What always worries me is how much support each kid gets with reading, homework etc? Do any of them have any hobbies or interests like football or dancing? To me the kids always look like they could do with some fresh air and a good night's sleep.

Reactions: 9
I had a thought yesterday that the must not be able to do family trips to the dentist. They normally give 10 mins appts so they'd have to book somewhere between 3/4 hours to get the whole family seen!

I’m sure in one of the programmes that the children all went off to Rainbows, brownies, beavers and cubs etc. Can you imagine the fees for that alone?

I’m a Rainbows leader and our fees are £25 a term. We can’t afford to give siblings discount as it barely covers the cost of the hall.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure in one of the programmes that the children all went off to Rainbows, brownies, beavers and cubs etc. Can you imagine the fees for that alone?

I’m a Rainbows leader and our fees are £25 a term. We can’t afford to give siblings discount as it barely covers the cost of the hall.
I remember being a kid and it being £1 a night! It's fascinating how much prices go up ect

Reactions: 4
I must be older than you as think I used to give brown owl 50p a week when I went to brownies. They didn’t have Rainbows then. (I’m 42 ?)

They are up north so it may be cheaper as I’m in the south east. We are one of the cheaper as we are in a church hall.

Reactions: 2

Same cost for my daughters rainbows and we are up north!

Reactions: 1
I must be older than you as think I used to give brown owl 50p a week when I went to brownies. They didn’t have Rainbows then. (I’m 42 ?)

They are up north so it may be cheaper as I’m in the south east. We are one of the cheaper as we are in a church hall.
I'm down south but I'm only 29 :) we used to have ours in my old school hall which may have helped with cost?

Reactions: 1

Same we used to throw a 50 pence piece in to the toadstool at the start of the night ? then hold hands and dance round it singing your group song ? I'm in my early 30s.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there something in the earlier TV programmes about how the Radfords removed door handles to keep the children in their rooms at night?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thats horrific! What if there was a fire and they had to get out quick. Cruel. Hate that

Reactions: 12
Thats horrific! What if there was a fire and they had to get out quick. Cruel. Hate that
Especially with that many children too! How would you have time to go and open each room and get them out of bed. Surely with door handles they'd be able to get themselves to atleast the landing if they heard the smoke alarm!

Especially with that many children too! How would you have time to go and open each room and get them out of bed. Surely with door handles they'd be able to get themselves to atleast the landing if they heard the smoke alarm!
Yeh, you don't get the impression they're the sharpest tools in the drawer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.