The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I bet they make a fair bit from the television show or interviews etc. They never say about that and all the freebies that go with it
That’s why I’d think they were better off with a paid for trip rather than being paid to do it. Last time this morning provided a London trip with hotel...Maybe I’m just cynical.

Reactions: 1
Never watched these on YouTube but stumbled across a documentary on them on channel 4.

The lady must never NOT be pregnant. I mean yes they pay there way etc but it’s still a huge burden on other areas such as free healthcare etc imagine if everyone had 20 kids. I’m glad they aren’t on benefits at least and they seemed nice enough. All very odd though.

Reactions: 4
She was 13 when pregnant and recently turned 14 when she gave birth. Their vlogs are quite boring but whilst Sue seems nice there is a very obvious immaturity to her, I wonder if she has learning difficulties. She never actually has charge of many children either, it seems the older girls look after the younger ones.
In one video she was talking to the camera and the new baby was crying in the background and she didn't seem bothered and kept talking...makes me wonder what she's like when the camera isn't on.

In one video she was talking to the camera and the new baby was crying in the background and she didn't seem bothered and kept talking...makes me wonder what she's like when the camera isn't on.
You're actually judging her for that? jeeeeeeze!

Reactions: 8
I dunno i feel like they keep having more babies to mask a problem, they dont ever seen to be content with the children they have. Sad really.

I dunno i feel like they keep having more babies to mask a problem, they dont ever seen to be content with the children they have. Sad really.
I think the constant need for another baby within months of the last one being born is symptomatic of underlying issues. I think in one of the programmes Sue mentioned it possibly being to do with the fact she/they were adopted. I do think she probably needs some sort of therapy.

Never watched these on YouTube but stumbled across a documentary on them on channel 4.

The lady must never NOT be pregnant. I mean yes they pay there way etc but it’s still a huge burden on other areas such as free healthcare etc imagine if everyone had 20 kids. I’m glad they aren’t on benefits at least and they seemed nice enough. All very odd though.
They may not “be on benefits” but they still receive massive amounts of money from the government. They are fully entitled to that money but when they say they aren’t on benefits it doesn’t mean they aren’t supported by the state

Reactions: 10
They may not “be on benefits” but they still receive massive amounts of money from the government. They are fully entitled to that money but when they say they aren’t on benefits it doesn’t mean they aren’t supported by the state
Yeah. I said they are still a burden on other areas. Benefits should stop after a certain amount of children in my opinion anyway. If you choose to have 20 that should be because you can afford to keep them without the state paying. Our state currently encourages people to just keep popping them out. I know others won’t agree with that opinion but we’re all allowed one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they’re a lovely family and the children have amazing manners considering how many of them there are. My only concern is that the children have never had one-to-one time with their parents and that’s really sad!

Reactions: 3
On one of the programmes Sue brought home a newborn (I think it was maybe Casper) and the youngest child who was about a year old was sobbing on the floor in front of them whilst Sue and Noel cooed over the newborn, saying he would never be shirt of people to look after him. I remember at the time lots of people commenting about that, it's as if when a new baby comes along all of the attention shifts to it.

They aren't a bad family at all, but judging from what the children have said in the programmes I do feel sorry for them as they clearly feel like a number rather than a treasured family member. I'm sure it won't be long before another shock announcement 👶🏻

My pet hate is when they blab on about about receiving no benefits when in fact they do. Also they are being supported by all the interviews and tv shows that they do.
If they didn’t get the publicity they would surely find it a struggle.

Personally I don’t know what makes them so special? What because they decided to pop out yet another baby for the 20th time?
They need to stop getting so much air time IMHO!
I mean don’t the parents have any other pastimes other then making babies!

There are definitely underlying issues and instead of appearing on tv shows she should book In for some serious therapy.

No one in their right mind needs this many children.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On one of the programmes Sue brought home a newborn (I think it was maybe Casper) and the youngest child who was about a year old was sobbing on the floor in front of them whilst Sue and Noel cooed over the newborn, saying he would never be shirt of people to look after him. I remember at the time lots of people commenting about that, it's as if when a new baby comes along all of the attention shifts to it.

They aren't a bad family at all, but judging from what the children have said in the programmes I do feel sorry for them as they clearly feel like a number rather than a treasured family member. I'm sure it won't be long before another shock announcement 👶🏻
Sue said this latest one would be their last. But where have we heard that before?

I’m counting down the days until she’s pregnant again.
Once this baby gets to like 6 months old.

Reactions: 6
Sue said this latest one would be their last. But where have we heard that before?

I’m counting down the days until she’s pregnant again.
Once this baby gets to like 6 months old.
In the channel four thing I saw even the kids were like ‘she always says it’s the last then there’s another’ 😂

Dread the think the state of the lady bits they must just fall out now ( sorry couldn’t help myself)

• Sick
In the channel four thing I saw even the kids were like ‘she always says it’s the last then there’s another’ 😂

Dread the think the state of the lady bits they must just fall out now ( sorry couldn’t help myself)
The babies must be clinging on inside for dear life each time she coughs, I just have an image of a baby popping out like on a bungee rope and springing back up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The babies must be clinging on inside for dear life each time she coughs, I just have an image of a baby popping out like on a bungee rope and springing back up again.
There was a programme on channel 5 last week and the mum was pregnant with baby no 10. The baby came out and she hadn't even realized!

• Haha
  • Wow
I know, she must need pelvic floor surgery. The midwife handed her the baby and she was like "what, have I had the baby?!" She then said it's just like taking a dump 😂

• Haha
I know, she must need pelvic floor surgery. The midwife handed her the baby and she was like "what, have I had the baby?!" She then said it's just like taking a dump 😂
My pelvic floor was a mess after 2! So I dread to think the state of her.
But in all seriousness there is the danger side to all these pregnancies and one after the other too!
I guess they have been very lucky.

Reactions: 5
If anyone is interested, there’s a documentary on Netflix called “Megafamilies”. Radfords aren’t features but it’s a good show about big families. The Irish family are so controlled!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.