The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video, lol! Radfords are not as ordinary as they make out. I never liked Sophie, always came across like a bully, which she is. There you tube channel is the most yawn fest going! But I've watched them over the years on channel 4. It does come across like it's Noel wanting all the kids, the old dirty dog! This last time they were on when the had sprog 21, honestly couldm6 even watch it all because it was so fucked up how nearly all of the kids have the same bowl face like sue. All I could see was sue everywhere, just weirded me out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think the children are neglected and they're always well fed and look clean and tidy but I worry how much attention they all get. How do the older ones get peace and quiet to do homework or to just have some down time? From watching them it definitely comes across that the older ones do a lot of the childcare. Her lady bits must be destroyed too.

Reactions: 15
I don't think the children are neglected and they're always well fed and look clean and tidy but I worry how much attention they all get. How do the older ones get peace and quiet to do homework or to just have some down time? From watching them it definitely comes across that the older ones do a lot of the childcare. Her lady bits must be destroyed too.
That's what I noticed - that a lot of the older kids get stuck doing some of the childcare. Fair enough if they actually want to help a bit but I don't think its fair that they should have to be old before their time.

Reactions: 8
It seems the older girls are expected to do a lot of work. There was a scene a few programs ago where Chloe (who was going away to uni) is rhyming off all of the jobs that the next girl would have to do. I
in the latest vlog Sue said she was having a craving and one of the girls shouted "Please don't tell me your pregnant" or words to that effect. They're probably sick of Sue having more that they will have to look after.

It seems the older girls are expected to do a lot of work. There was a scene a few programs ago where Chloe (who was going away to uni) is rhyming off all of the jobs that the next girl would have to do. I
in the latest vlog Sue said she was having a craving and one of the girls shouted "Please don't tell me your pregnant" or words to that effect. They're probably sick of Sue having more that they will have to look after.
The last episode they said it’s the girls who do the majority of the work, and the boys do nothing. Speaks volumes really.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How nasty were those messages from
Chloe though to the vlogger? So spiteful and threatening.

Reactions: 5
I saw them on a tv programme a couple of years ago and then the older kids looked miserable saying they never got any peace to do homework or just having privacy as they all had to share bedrooms. They had to look after the little ones and do chores on top, also they rarely had one on one time with their parents.

I think it's selfish to have so many kids, the parents spoke about being in care and wanting a big family, but 21 is far too many and that's without the fact the mum was underage when she had her first child.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I had never watched their vlogs so I skipped through a few and watched their show that was on over Christmas (I think) and I couldn’t get over how they let the children trash their house/make holes in walls/break televisions (I think they said 5!!)

Don’t think I can watch them any more.

Reactions: 4
Most of the kids seem sweet but I would despise being one of 20-odd siblings. I’m someone who thinks people can have as many kids as they want as long as they care for and provide for them, and give them all the love they deserve. However there’s no way those kids get the attention they need. They’re looked after and provided for but are they getting the time with their parents that they need? Doubt it...
I’m one of three and I always fought for time with my parents so I can’t imagine how it must be in that household.

It reminds me of another family...I can't remember their names but one of the daughters was called Georgia. I think she was the eldest, or eldest living at home. She was only about 15 in the programme. The dad used to work to support them but then went to prison for something so the mum ended up on benefits. She would go out on the weekends and the poor teenager would have to be babysitter.

The last episode they said it’s the girls who do the majority of the work, and the boys do nothing. Speaks volumes really.
Its so unfair. It seems the daughters only get a break once they move out and have their own kids!

Reactions: 4
I had never watched their vlogs so I skipped through a few and watched their show that was on over Christmas (I think) and I couldn’t get over how they let the children trash their house/make holes in walls/break televisions (I think they said 5!!)

Don’t think I can watch them any more.
I kinda get the TV breaking, only because our cat broke a flat screen once... ?

Reactions: 1
Also what upset me in the most recent TV episode they did was that Noel couldn’t remember any of the kids birthdays.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It reminds me of another family...I can't remember their names but one of the daughters was called Georgia. I think she was the eldest, or eldest living at home. She was only about 15 in the programme. The dad used to work to support them but then went to prison for something so the mum ended up on benefits. She would go out on the weekends and the poor teenager would have to be babysitter.

Its so unfair. It seems the daughters only get a break once they move out and have their own kids!
Doesn't the oldest girl already have 3 kids? I wonder if she'll be like her Mum

Reactions: 6
Also what upset me in the most recent TV episode they did was that Noel couldn’t remember any of the kids birthdays.
I’m one of 8....my stepdad only remembered our birthdays because they were tattooed on him ?

As someone who comes from a fairly big family (not THAT big!) it never bothered me that I had to babysit or look after the younger ones, or help my mum. It was just normal, we all shared rooms and didn’t have much privacy but again if you don’t know any different it doesn’t bother you x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m one of 8....my stepdad only remembered our birthdays because they were tattooed on him ?

As someone who comes from a fairly big family (not THAT big!) it never bothered me that I had to babysit or look after the younger ones, or help my mum. It was just normal, we all shared rooms and didn’t have much privacy but again if you don’t know any different it doesn’t bother you x
My husband and his brother have the same birthday and their Dad still forgets... I take it back ? Sorry Noel!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the Christmas vlog. How did the kids know which gifts were there's and how does Sue stay so calm?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.