The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tv shows must pay for them to go away. Can you imagine how much it costs for them all to go long haul? It would be cheaper to charter their own plane.
I didn’t think they were filming anymore, I’m sure someone said Noel had said no more tv shows and nobody seemed to be filming while they were in Florida.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think they were filming anymore, I’m sure someone said Noel had said no more tv shows and nobody seemed to be filming while they were in Florida.
they did say no more filming, think they meant UK tv though. Foreign criticism mustn't worry them as much.

Reactions: 3
How can they afford so many holidays? Did the TV shows really pay that well? In the YouTube comments it says they work really hard, I can’t see his shop bringing home that much money.
I only have one child and all we managed last year was a Haven Holiday 😂
The comments always wind me up everyone defending them saying Noel works hard in the bakery. He definitely works but there’s no way his bakery pays for everything. They will have made money from the channel 4 show but I think they’ve now realised they can make more through vlogging and advertising than they did with channel 4 (they’ve said they won’t be filming with them anymore),

They’re in Germany for ‘work’. The TV company has probably paid for all their expenses.

They did insist their holiday a few months ago in America was paid by themselves but they blogged everyday so that probably paid for it!

I think the tv shows must pay for them to go away. Can you imagine how much it costs for them all to go long haul? It would be cheaper to charter their own plane.
I definitely think Channel 4 paid for their first trip abroad so they could film it and the trip to Australia so they could film that too. Channel 4 probably decided not to work with them anymore as maybe their demands increased?!

they did say no more filming, think they meant UK tv though. Foreign criticism mustn't worry them as much.
I think they realised they could earn more vlogging than working with Channel 4. Also they do seem to have a lot of ‘fans’ abroad so think they will do more stuff in other countries.

I think any filming they do they get expenses in lieu of payment. That way they get the benefit of travelling to places they couldn't afford by themselves and it doesn't put them over the CTC threshold.

No way do those kids get the care and attention they need , older ones must have to do it while she just keeps popping them out

Reactions: 8
They booked 7 rooms in the Holiday Inn before flying to Germany so I’m sure it’s an all expenses paid trip.

No way do those kids get the care and attention they need , older ones must have to do it while she just keeps popping them out
The older daughter Chloe admitted Sue and Noel are too soft but she was losing her temper with the younger kids while babysitting them (think that was in 21 kids and counting).

I must admit both Sue and Noel look good. They rarely look knackered!

• Haha
The cost of one meal out must be in the hundreds on those trips.
When in Florida they were all ordering £10-£12 milkshakes for each of them.

Reactions: 5
Yea there's no way they can afford that. I remember in one of the channel 4 programmes them going to get a bunch of the kids passports and thinking how much even that cost!

I couldn’t believe how much they ate out in America and all the cakes and ice creams they bought. I presumed they checked each day how many views their daily vlogs were getting and thought kerching!

Yea there's no way they can afford that. I remember in one of the channel 4 programmes them going to get a bunch of the kids passports and thinking how much even that cost!
Channel 4 probably paid! I’m sure I remember it being billed as their first holiday abroad so assumed it was being paid for.

Also if companies pay for the trips, it’s may be not countable as ‘earnings’ so the magic pie shop and tax credits carry on. If they did paid shows etc, they’d lose tax credits and there’s no guaranteed income long term.
It’s like This Morning gave them hotel stay and day out in London, if that was instead of. Fee it would make sense. As this morning hardly going to pay for a day out for 20+ just to be kind.

Reactions: 4
Restaurant owners must jump for joy when they see them walk in with the amount of profit they will make.

Reactions: 4
They booked 7 rooms in the Holiday Inn before flying to Germany so I’m sure it’s an all expenses paid trip.

The older daughter Chloe admitted Sue and Noel are too soft but she was losing her temper with the younger kids while babysitting them (think that was in 21 kids and counting).

I must admit both Sue and Noel look good. They rarely look knackered!
I think they look bloody awful half the time, him especially.

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t believe how much they ate out in America and all the cakes and ice creams they bought. I presumed they checked each day how many views their daily vlogs were getting and thought kerching!

Channel 4 probably paid! I’m sure I remember it being billed as their first holiday abroad so assumed it was being paid for.
It’s funny because when they are at home Noel makes 5 portions of chips go between all of them 🤣 (crazy golf vlog I think)

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because when they are at home Noel makes 5 portions of chips go between all of them 🤣 (crazy golf vlog I think)
I knew when watching the latest Florida vlogs that it was all expenses paid, Noel is such a cheapskate, there is no way he would be buying ice creams and milkshakes for everyone. On holiday he usually makes sandwiches and cooks himself.

I knew when watching the latest Florida vlogs that it was all expenses paid, Noel is such a cheapskate, there is no way he would be buying ice creams and milkshakes for everyone. On holiday he usually makes sandwiches and cooks himself.
But they got a lot of comments asking if it was free but insisted it wasn’t and they had paid for it themselves so I think it was seeing how much money they were making from the daily vlogs that made him less of a cheapskate!

But they got a lot of comments asking if it was free but insisted it wasn’t and they had paid for it themselves so I think it was seeing how much money they were making from the daily vlogs that made him less of a cheapskate!
Paid for it themselves 😂 as a payment for their filming 😂😂
After their lies about tax credits o don’t believe a word these 2 say. And how does the family run business magic pie shop run whilst they are on all these holidays?

Paid for it themselves 😂 as a payment for their filming 😂😂
After their lies about tax credits o don’t believe a word these 2 say. And how does the family run business magic pie shop run whilst they are on all these holidays?
I agree but their fanatics insist it’s all down to Noel’s hard work in their pie shop 🙄

• Haha
I don't believe they paid for it themselves, even out of their blogging money. There was an awful lot of product placement in those vlogs, a huge effort to show what restaurant they visited and what they ate, what area of Universal Studios or themepark they went to, how amaaaazing it all was, how great for big families etc etc. I'm sure it was an undisclosed collab/ad of some kind. I'm sure Noel as a business man to a magic pie shop is a dab hand at negotiating T&C's that benefit them the most with the least financial penalty. After all, that's how they can afford such a large family, it's nothing to do with hard work and bulk buying toilet rolls.

• Wow
It might have been mentioned already but have you watched the you tube video from the sausage roll mum about the Radfords harassing her?
It's quite a long video didn't watch it all because to be honest it's quite boring, but she claims that they used to have a nanny!!

Reactions: 1
It might have been mentioned already but have you watched the you tube video from the sausage roll mum about the Radfords harassing her?
It's quite a long video didn't watch it all because to be honest it's quite boring, but she claims that they used to have a nanny!!
I skimmed through her video a few months ago. I don’t like those ‘I’m going to spill tea’ videos, she seemed to go looking for drama.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.