The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might have been mentioned already but have you watched the you tube video from the sausage roll mum about the Radfords harassing her?
It's quite a long video didn't watch it all because to be honest it's quite boring, but she claims that they used to have a nanny!!
I’ve seen some of it, you’re right it was so boring, and all very childish. I think on some old blog or babycentre sue did say she had a nanny, when she used to go into work at the magic pie shop.

I skimmed through her video a few months ago. I don’t like those ‘I’m going to spill tea’ videos, she seemed to go looking for drama.
She could’ve said it in about 3 minutes but wittered on like she’d caught a celebrity having a wank or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She could’ve said it in about 3 minutes but wittered on like she’d caught a celebrity having a wank or something.
Well in their latest video she went on for a good 2 mins about a child shitting in a bush!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It might have been mentioned already but have you watched the you tube video from the sausage roll mum about the Radfords harassing her?
It's quite a long video didn't watch it all because to be honest it's quite boring, but she claims that they used to have a nanny!!
Yes I watched it. It wouldn’t bother me if they had a Nanny but Sue and the eldest daughter Sophie did not come across well on the private messages they sent her. Apparently they did have a Nanny at one point when they had about 16 kids but there was some confusion from Sophie as to how long the Nanny lasted.

The elder daughter Chloe is also getting some flack on her makeup posts from people accusing her of receiving the make up she uses for free but she insists it’s not and she has two jobs and pays for it all herself.

I think most of the older kids work in McDonalds. One of them was asked if she went to College she replied she went for two weeks and hated it so got a job. None of them seem academically gifted!

Reactions: 8
I think most of the older kids work in McDonalds. One of them was asked if she went to College she replied she went for two weeks and hated it so got a job. None of them seem academically gifted!
I'm not surprised. Imagine trying to do homework or revise in that house!

Yes I watched it. It wouldn’t bother me if they had a Nanny but Sue and the eldest daughter Sophie did not come across well on the private messages they sent her. Apparently they did have a Nanny at one point when they had about 16 kids but there was some confusion from Sophie as to how long the Nanny lasted.
To be fair to them their literacy skills are poor so they come across really aggressive without actually meaning to.

Does anyone know if Sophie and her husband have split up?
I don't think they have, for some reason he doesn't seem to want to be associated with them online at all. In the last programme he was filmed from the side a few times, trying not to be there IYKWIM.

To be fair to them their literacy skills are poor so they come across really aggressive without actually meaning to.

I don't think they have, for some reason he doesn't seem to want to be associated with them online at all. In the last programme he was filmed from the side a few times, trying not to be there IYKWIM.
Why would their literacy skills be poor? They have all had an education?

She’s stopped wearing her wedding ring though..

Why would their literacy skills be poor? They have all had an education?

She’s stopped wearing her wedding ring though..
They may have attended but judging from their writing they didn't pick much up and I genuinely don't mean that in a bad way. Chloe seems able to use punctuation but Sue and Sophie wouldn't know a full stop if it hit them in the face. They both have a very immature tone to their writing which is why their messages sounded really threatening. I used to follow Sophie on facebook years ago when she posted a lot and her writing was barely legible at times. She loved her little 'angles' to bits.

I don't watch their vlogs so maybe she took her ring off for a health and safety reason or the heat at a theme park, or did she actually say something that made you think they have split up?

Reactions: 4
In their vlogs when they were in Germany recently she’s not wearing her wedding rings.

Reactions: 1
They may have attended but judging from their writing they didn't pick much up and I genuinely don't mean that in a bad way. Chloe seems able to use punctuation but Sue and Sophie wouldn't know a full stop if it hit them in the face. They both have a very immature tone to their writing which is why their messages sounded really threatening. I used to follow Sophie on facebook years ago when she posted a lot and her writing was barely legible at times. She loved her little 'angles' to bits.

I don't watch their vlogs so maybe she took her ring off for a health and safety reason or the heat at a theme park, or did she actually say something that made you think they have split up?
Sue’s old blog was shocking. Bizarrely long paragraphs with no full stops. Just rambling tit mainly about school runs with lots of children. Quite telling that there are girls called Ellie Tillie Hallie... sad really

Reactions: 5
In their vlogs when they were in Germany recently she’s not wearing her wedding rings.
I do wonder why she stopped mentioning him at all on social media, it must be about 2 years since she posted pics of him. He probably wants the privacy which is fair enough. I don't always wear my rings, so that in itself doesn't mean a marriage break up to me.

Sue’s old blog was shocking. Bizarrely long paragraphs with no full stops. Just rambling tit mainly about school runs with lots of children. Quite telling that there are girls called Ellie Tillie Hallie... sad really
That old blog was painful to read, just hundreds of lines with no full stops or capital letters.

That old blog was painful to read, just hundreds of lines with no full stops or capital letters.

Reactions: 2
Is the Gulliver trip #gifted? The oldest boy is their too with his partner (and I assume her kids too) so it seems he has been let back into the family circle again.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why the eldest boy went no contact?
I remember seeing a screenshot of his public Facebook years ago on a private parenting forum where someone had wrote on his wall in response to a sort of general moan post "Your mum has been fighting for you for years"
And he replied "I know, but my mum isn't the problem"
The post got pulled pretty quickly, but I took it that he loved her very much, but something else in the family dynamic was off.
It intrigued me, I just hoped that he, and the rest of the kids would have a relationship again if he wanted it.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why the eldest boy went no contact?
I remember seeing a screenshot of his public Facebook years ago on a private parenting forum where someone had wrote on his wall in response to a sort of general moan post "Your mum has been fighting for you for years"
And he replied "I know, but my mum isn't the problem"
The post got pulled pretty quickly, but I took it that he loved her very much, but something else in the family dynamic was off.
It intrigued me, I just hoped that he, and the rest of the kids would have a relationship again if he wanted it.
Maybe it was a dig at his dad? Didn't someone say that they wanted the eldest kids to take over the pie business eventually? So maybe it was his dad was trying to get him to do that, but he didn't want to?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.