The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really sorry to hear that about Sue's dad, wishing him the best for his treatment.
Sue says she really hopes her post will make a difference; the biggest difference she could make is to call it a day on her baby making and save the NHS the expense of dealing with a very high risk pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
I’ve watched them on telly a couple of times in previous years but didn’t know they had a YouTube channel. How do they find the time? I can’t help but feel sorry for the children either, I appreciate the dad works long hours to support his family but that leaves for all intents and purposes ONE parent, parenting 15 or so dependant children. That’s not including the children who are young adults who still need their parents support but doubtfully receive it. How can you spread yourself so thinly and your children not miss out on anything?

Liken it to a nursery, they have a ratio of say 1 nursery nurse to maybe 4 kids and that nursery nurse probably works 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week. Fancy doing that with 15 kids, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Reactions: 7
unfortunately pancreatic cancer is evil and there is no long term cure. Your looking at about six months. I feel so sorrr for her poor dad, but she is poorly educated about pancreatic cancer. She doesnt seem quite the full ticket. I've worked in the NHS since i was 19 and its a bloody marvel, she has no clue if she thinks otherwise

Reactions: 11
unfortunately pancreatic cancer is evil and there is no long term cure. Your looking at about six months. I feel so sorrr for her poor dad, but she is poorly educated about pancreatic cancer. She doesnt seem quite the full ticket. I've worked in the NHS since i was 19 and its a bloody marvel, she has no clue if she thinks otherwise
Yes, pancreatic has one of the worst prognosis and I realized he is 80 years old, more than likely the treatment will attempt to slow things down to buy a few extra months rather than an aggressive fight towards a cure.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone know where they've flown to now?
Just had a look, the most recent photo they have posted is in Hamburg apparently (one of the commenters pointed this out as she recognizes the place) Noel did say recently they were doing a non-UK tv show, so obviously that is what it's for. Good to see the eldest Chris is with them, I think he wasn't on good terms with them for a few years. Sue responded to someone saying that she was 14 and Noel 17 when Chris was born, I thought he was closer to 19?

ETA: Just checked and the various newspapers state that Noel was 18 when Chris was born, so Sue is telling porkies. it seems they took the DOB's off their website.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look, the most recent photo they have posted is in Hamburg apparently (one of the commenters pointed this out as she recognizes the place) Noel did say recently they were doing a non-UK tv show, so obviously that is what it's for. Good to see the eldest Chris is with them, I think he wasn't on good terms with them for a few years. Sue responded to someone saying that she was 14 and Noel 17 when Chris was born, I thought he was closer to 19?
He was 18 if you look up the dates of birth, and she had just turned 14.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes just looked it up. Even in one of their programs Sue said Noel was 16 when Chris was born, so she obviously knows herself it is a hugely controversial issue.
I remember in one of the channel 4 docs they did when they were talking about how they met/the first pregnancy they showed pictures of them when they were young. Sue look 13/14 and in the picture Noel couldn't have been any older than 15ish.

I remember Sue's dad saying he was really angry that Noel got her pregnant. I just thought that it was because they were both kids and who wouldn't be mad that they're 13 year old is pregnant but now I know Noel was 18 at the time the dad's reaction makes way more sense. They definitely brushed past it in the doc

I remember in one of the channel 4 docs they did when they were talking about how they met/the first pregnancy they showed pictures of them when they were young. Sue look 13/14 and in the picture Noel couldn't have been any older than 15ish.

I remember Sue's dad saying he was really angry that Noel got her pregnant. I just thought that it was because they were both kids and who wouldn't be mad that they're 13 year old is pregnant but now I know Noel was 18 at the time the dad's reaction makes way more sense. They definitely brushed past it in the doc
Yes, I think the tide turned against them with regards to the age, more and more people are calling them out about it. Sue commented saying that many people get their ages wrong so she just wanted to comment to set the record straight. I do remember from the dates (when they were up on the site)m that there was 4.5-5 years between them.

I really don’t care where they are. Certainly not enough to watch a vlog to find out.

Reactions: 1
How can they afford so many holidays? Did the TV shows really pay that well? In the YouTube comments it says they work really hard, I can’t see his shop bringing home that much money.
I only have one child and all we managed last year was a Haven Holiday 😂

Reactions: 3
How can they afford so many holidays? Did the TV shows really pay that well? In the YouTube comments it says they work really hard, I can’t see his shop bringing home that much money.
I only have one child and all we managed last year was a Haven Holiday 😂
I think the tv shows must pay for them to go away. Can you imagine how much it costs for them all to go long haul? It would be cheaper to charter their own plane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.