The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was a dig at his dad? Didn't someone say that they wanted the eldest kids to take over the pie business eventually? So maybe it was his dad was trying to get him to do that, but he didn't want to?
Could be a possibility. In fairness, I wouldn't want my dad to tell me what to do in my career either.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why the eldest boy went no contact?
I remember seeing a screenshot of his public Facebook years ago on a private parenting forum where someone had wrote on his wall in response to a sort of general moan post "Your mum has been fighting for you for years"
And he replied "I know, but my mum isn't the problem"
The post got pulled pretty quickly, but I took it that he loved her very much, but something else in the family dynamic was off.
It intrigued me, I just hoped that he, and the rest of the kids would have a relationship again if he wanted it.
I remember that, I wondered if it was because he didn't want any publicity and that might have jeopardised the family's media contracts. There were a few pictures that he was very badly photo shopped into.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why the eldest boy went no contact?
I remember seeing a screenshot of his public Facebook years ago on a private parenting forum where someone had wrote on his wall in response to a sort of general moan post "Your mum has been fighting for you for years"
And he replied "I know, but my mum isn't the problem"
The post got pulled pretty quickly, but I took it that he loved her very much, but something else in the family dynamic was off.
It intrigued me, I just hoped that he, and the rest of the kids would have a relationship again if he wanted it.
Interesting, never knew any of that but did notice when he was filmed on one of their vlogs on a recent visit home that Noel wasn’t around at the time..

Reactions: 1
Just a morbid curiosity- surely they’re not making all their money from a pie shop? Are they gold plated pies? Just came across one of their recent videos... 20 kids and can afford so many birthday presents?? 20 kids to Florida for 2 weeks that wasn’t declared as ads or gifted? Generally seems like they have a lot to spend!

Their income is mainly child benefit and proceeds from TV appearances. They definitely don’t declare all their ads/gifts.
I’m sure their pie business does well but there’s no way it pays for their lifestyle

They’re vlogging now and have a lot of views on their YouTube so will be making loads of money from that as each vlog always has Ad’s.

Their 9 year old got a laptop as well as expensive presents. They said they had 3 kids birthdays in the same week!

I definitely don’t think they declare everything they get for free.

They’re vlogging now and have a lot of views on their YouTube so will be making loads of money from that as each vlog always has Ad’s.

Their 9 year old got a laptop as well as expensive presents. They said they had 3 kids birthdays in the same week!

I definitely don’t think they declare everything they get for free.
Yes it was the laptop I noticed! And I googled that LOL doll thing and it was £85 😬 they surely can’t be making all that from YouTube, I wonder if they won the lottery or something and have kept it quiet

Yes it was the laptop I noticed! And I googled that LOL doll thing and it was £85 😬 they surely can’t be making all that from YouTube, I wonder if they won the lottery or something and have kept it quiet
Most the time they are very tight with their money, you can always tell when something’s an ad or gifted because they wouldn’t normally spend that sort of money

You can make a lot from YouTube. A lot of vloggers talk about their revenue from it and it’s not a bad income.

They also set up a PO Box recently so they will be getting free stuff from that.

I noticed some of the toys her daughter got were similar to what the Ingham’s daughter got so no doubt they are gifted them. Especially the LOL stuff I would say.

But their fans insist they make all their money from having a pie shop!

Most the time they are very tight with their money, you can always tell when something’s an ad or gifted because they wouldn’t normally spend that sort of money
Noel is really tight usually so when they get big presents I always assume it is gifted or ad. I watched the birthday one and I assume both presents were some type of product placement as there was a focus on the brand. Tilly looked a bit indifferent to the doll so again I assume it wasn't something she wanted or asked for. They had some sort of deal with Apple in the past as there was a photo once of several of them on laptops, must be onto HP now.

Reactions: 3
You can make a lot from YouTube. A lot of vloggers talk about their revenue from it and it’s not a bad income.

They also set up a PO Box recently so they will be getting free stuff from that.

I noticed some of the toys her daughter got were similar to what the Ingham’s daughter got so no doubt they are gifted them. Especially the LOL stuff I would say.

But their fans insist they make all their money from having a pie shop!
They are only on 70k subs so I expect more of their YouTube income is from ads/gifts rather than Adsense

Reactions: 1
Why would they not be declaring though? I thought there were strict guidelines about this?
Yes exactly! That’s why I wondered about where their money came from, surely they have enough followers that they would have to be following the rules...

I’ve said it before but when Noel is paying (a takeaway at home for example) he buys five portions of chips to go between all of them and cooks the sausages at home.

During a holiday he is happy to order whatever they like. The 12-15 dollar milkshakes for 20 springs to mind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.