The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she never can do ads she sounds so boring and robotic like she’s reading from a script. Anyway for freebies or if they getting paid.

Reactions: 11
The ‘advertisement’ (if she wants to call it that) reminded me of Drama in Year 7. A subject not many were particularly good at but had to do 😂.
The boys outfits were good 👍🏻 but Sue please shelve the leather leggings and lumberjacket. It’s not for you.

Reactions: 11
What was going on with lazy Susan's leg? Her knee bent one way and her foot the other. A lady in her mid 40s with lumps and bumps don't suit leather look leggings, in fact I thought they looked awful. If you must wear them, put heels on with them not flipping trainers #allthegearnoidea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck does that woman look like dressed in that Asda outfit. I nearly wet myself laughing. That’s another place she’s promoting that I won’t be visiting. Since when has she bought clothes from there? Do yourself a favour and start dressing to suit your age you old brood mare.
On another thought she may give them to Crusty to wear, the mind boggles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The shacket makes her look like a box

The jeggings look cheap.

kids clothes are cute though, for ASDA 🤷🏼‍♀️

What was going on with lazy Susan's leg? Her knee bent one way and her foot the other. A lady in her mid 40s with lumps and bumps don't suit leather look leggings, in fact I thought they looked awful. If you must wear them, put heels on with them not flipping trainers #allthegearnoidea
Hey! I’m 41 and wear leather look jeans. But I’m not 5ft 0 and a size 16 lol

Reactions: 8
The shacket makes her look like a box

The jeggings look cheap.

kids clothes are cute though, for ASDA 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hey! I’m 41 and wear leather look jeans. But I’m not 5ft 0 and a size 16 lol
Ha ha, you said it, you are 41, she's crusty lumpy and bumpy and 46

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That ad is just awkward throughout. It's more than obvious that they don't wear clothes from asda ,at least try and sound happy about what your advertising and less like a robot.

Reactions: 9
That’s me not buying anything from George at Asda anymore. I feel an email coming on too.

Reactions: 14
The ‘advertisement’ (if she wants to call it that) reminded me of Drama in Year 7. A subject not many were particularly good at but had to do 😂.
The boys outfits were good 👍🏻 but Sue please shelve the leather leggings and lumberjacket. It’s not for you.
The way she comes across.
It’s total cringe every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Millie Is the worse out bunch. They way she snatched her phone off her little brothers hand and Sue didn't say anything. She needs to be snatching her dentist hand to sort her self out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Millie Is the worse out bunch. They way she snatched her phone off her little brothers hand and Sue didn't say anything. She needs to be snatching her dentist hand to sort her self out.
That sounds personal lol
But I agree ☝

Reactions: 4
Millie posting on Instagram trying to make herself sound educated and political lol. Come on now Millie, you live rent free at home (probably on benefits) whilst your Mum looks after your baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.