The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guys .i hope you are well ,Me i have just put a vlog up starting with trying to scrounge a new tumble dryer ,i tried a couple of video's back with one of the kids helping me but nobody took no notice ,bleeping wankers .Soooooooooo i have tried again with this vlog i really hope some one takes the hint ,When me and one of the kids put the washing away i couldn't wait to get into the garden lie on a lounger and bleeping brag about the kids new shoes ,they have never had any like these before so even they can brag at school for them selves .Noel needs sortin out he looks more like Dracula every day ,he is even bleeping frightening me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are Asda thinking- I won’t buy from there now becuz the clothes look terrible on her - Bad advert for them.
I've stopped buying clothes from Asda as they fall to bits or look a mess in no time. Tend to buy Next sale amongst other places as they last.

Reactions: 5
Another reason not to shop at Asda
“The new owners of Asda have built a business empire fuelled by billions of pounds of debt, low tax bills and links to a string of global tax havens including Jersey and the Cayman Islands.”

Reactions: 8
Lazy Susan is another one who bends the truth. We need to buy another tumble dryer for the laundry room. No you don't, you have one in the kitchen because you fill the top of it with crap. How about your lazy sons between them, lift it down to the laundry room????

Reactions: 9
Lazy Susan is another one who bends the truth. We need to buy another tumble dryer for the laundry room. No you don't, you have one in the kitchen because you fill the top of it with crap. How about your lazy sons between them, lift it down to the laundry room????
Just buy a second drier like we did 🙄 could actually do with a second washing machine too TBH. But we will save, cos you know money don’t grow in pies 🙄🙄😑

I've stopped buying clothes from Asda as they fall to bits or look a mess in no time. Tend to buy Next sale amongst other places as they last.
Kids clothes from ASDA, yeah we’ve had a few bits and pieces. I can lay my hand on my heart and say I’ve never bought clothes for myself from there. Tesco yes, ASDA no

Reactions: 11
Still can't believe the adults living at home don't have any chores at all. Probably another way to keep them at home honestly. How can they move out on their own when they've no idea how to do washing, cook basic meals, mow lawns, etc? They shouldn't use them as slaves but there's no reason those 20 something year old lads should still be waited on by mummy and millie not know how to wash her own daughters clothes

Sue probably does all the washing herself so she can brag about it

She’s so fake. We’ve 11 at home and come bed time I’m just like “get to bed!” No piss arsing around on toys, just go to bed. She looks frazzled without a doubt.

So bleeping fake

Why is a woman who last Summer spent a fortune on a pisstub, a fortune at christmas on tat and on and off spent money on kids clothes hauls from zara ect, not just going out and buying her own tumble dryer.

Have you put the last of the money into the pie shop Sue and pissed the rest up the wall? lol
I am almost certain that the following message was sent by sue!

She’s so fake. We’ve 11 at home and come bed time I’m just like “get to bed!” No piss arsing around on toys, just go to bed. She looks frazzled without a doubt.

So bleeping fake
What you mean you dont vlog pretending to read to the kids before bed even thought none of the know what a book is?? Missed that trick!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No wonder them kids don’t want to go to bed or get up in a morning. She has no routine with them. No bath, story time and bed. They absolutely do whatever they want and she just wets her knickers laughing at them. The boys especially always look tired.

Just buy a second drier like we did 🙄 could actually do with a second washing machine too TBH. But we will save, cos you know money don’t grow in pies 🙄🙄😑

Kids clothes from ASDA, yeah we’ve had a few bits and pieces. I can lay my hand on my heart and say I’ve never bought clothes for myself from there. Tesco yes, ASDA no
My Tesco clothes still going strong a few years down the line 🤗

Reactions: 7
Why is a woman who last Summer spent a fortune on a pisstub, a fortune at christmas on tat and on and off spent money on kids clothes hauls from zara ect, not just going out and buying her own tumble dryer.

Have you put the last of the money into the pie shop Sue and pissed the rest up the wall? lol

What you mean you dont vlog pretending to read to the kids before bed even thought none of the know what a book is?? Missed that trick!
Oh, I thought it read as if it was the owner of a small business that had written it (and had put the last of their life savings into it), who had gifted things to the Radfords and got abuse as a result.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I thought it read as if it was the owner of a small business that had written it (and had put the last of their life savings into it), who had gifted things to the Radfords and got abuse as a result.
So did I. I have read on other threads people boycotting companies who have gifted expensive goods to rich influencer's, who had no appreciation for them when they have had to save for ages for the same thing. Some have been quite aggressive about it so it wouldn't surprise me if they had tried to destroy some people's businesses. You can see why a small business would want to advertise their business via an influencer to get a wider audience. I don't think they realise how some people will try to destroy them for doing this 😮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophie setting up her own business. I wonder if it will be as lucrative as the magic pie shop 🤔

• Haha

No way that's Sue. Look at the punctuation!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.