The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA just looked at the Food Standards Agency and there’s nothing for Radford Pies and the bakery was last inspected coming up 2 years ago.
72CBA49C-CD58-46F0-9DB2-A28893D54975.jpeg

10F72318-E124-4900-8409-A84DE60C7C04.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Did they sort out their water supply yet? They filmed when the electrics were being done but I can't remember of anything was said about the water?
I think they did get water as they had a sink but it’s too small apparently. They did order a bigger one but it never turned up so they on the look out. Probably waiting for it to be gifted.

Reactions: 9
How grubby and untidy did that place look considering they are now cooking in it, and the girl constantly wiping her nose with her hand, gross !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
" If you wish to see the food safety officer’s report on which this rating is based, you can request this from the local authority that carried out the inspection. You can do this by sending an email to the address below. The local authority will consider your request and will usually send you a copy of the report. In some cases, the local authority may decide that they cannot do so but will let you know this and explain why. " All other food businesses have their report visible, they must have asked to keep it hidden.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lazy Susan must be struggling for content or just looking for some admiration because she's put the same video on Facebook just now that she put on Instagram last week about her messy house. Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
https://omgomg.co.uk/food/lancaster/faradays/11skp/ every food establishment in the country, with the historical scores. Of course, Sue will say they made it up

I reckon they'll call the new premises something that nobody will think of, so people can't search for it. Another reason they've gone for a unit in the arse end of nowhere?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Should you not register before you start sending out pies?
it doesn't show up on the website for ages. You can trade whilst awaiting inspection, as long as you're registered - it shows as 'awaiting inspection' on the rating website. I think the current backlog of inspections locally is almost a year due to COVID - a friend opened in June 2020 and wasn't inspected until april 2021. Heysham Golf Club is still awaiting inspection pretty much next door to the magic pie shed, they were out doing deliveries in the first lockdown

Reactions: 3
My personal favourite assessment of the hygiene of faradays.

According to Sue the 1 never happened!!!
How can she even try to deny it? It's there in black and white Sue (or green and black in this case) What do you take people for?

That would be like a school trying to deny a requires improvement rating from Ofsted. These are official judgments which legally have to be displayed and there's an traceable online trail of, forever. You can't just pretend something didn't happen you thick witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it doesn't show up on the website for ages. You can trade whilst awaiting inspection, as long as you're registered - it shows as 'awaiting inspection' on the rating website. I think the current backlog of inspections locally is almost a year due to COVID - a friend opened in June 2020 and wasn't inspected until april 2021. Heysham Golf Club is still awaiting inspection pretty much next door to the magic pie shed, they were out doing deliveries in the first lockdown
So they could be sending out pies for a year with all sorts of poor hygiene practices and everyone is supposed to be ok with that 😳
Looking at the state of Noel and those boys there could be any amount of dirt, hair and other stuff 🤢 in that production cycle.
Ffs nobody here buy the pies please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More bragging on Facebook by lazy Susan.
Here is my new laundry room, with my new 18kg washing machine which I absolutely love. Brag brag brag. God she's dull.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve said before, I wouldn’t buy them if they were the last pies on earth.
It’s disgusting that Chloe was in their with her long fake nails. She touched her nose mouth and hair several times. Old Crusty himself looked more foul than usual, he kept touching his head and neck. Ughhhh utterly disgusting. I wish people would wake up and smell the coffee. Excuse the pun.

Reactions: 15
More bragging on Facebook by lazy Susan.
Here is my new laundry room, with my new 18kg washing machine which I absolutely love. Brag brag brag. God she's dull.
The 18kg washing machine she loved so much that she no longer has it

Just saw the ad Sue has done for George at Asda

1) either her roots really need doing or the lighting is awful. Either way she looks like Pepe Le Pew

2) Leather jeggings. Enough said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell are you wearing . The boys outfits are cute, my boys wear Asda stuff for pe. But sue them pants don’t suit you at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.