The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie has a new cleaning business. I thought she loved her job at United utilities? Also didn’t she also sell perfume? Guessing it’s not bringing in the money she wants.
I don’t like the girl, but at least she’s trying to do something honest to earn money.not like her mum and some siblings

Reactions: 21
Sophie has a new cleaning business. I thought she loved her job at United utilities? Also didn’t she also sell perfume? Guessing it’s not bringing in the money she wants.
If a bottle of zoflora, some pink stuff and a scrubmatic makes a cleaning business, I think I have a whole cleaning empire under my sink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If a bottle of zoflora, some pink stuff and a scrubmatic makes a cleaning business, I think I have a whole cleaning empire under my sink!
Everyone I know that runs a cleaning company (I know four) are all using eco friendly products to cater for everyone so avoids chemicals and to provide for those who may have allergies...let alone to save on plastic.
.she is advertising there wasting alot of plastic

Reactions: 7
Everyone I know that runs a cleaning company (I know four) are all using eco friendly products to cater for everyone so avoids chemicals and to provide for those who may have allergies...let alone to save on plastic.
This is very true or they use unbranded items because of costs, maybe she could start in the pie shop.

Reactions: 8
Zoflora is highly flammable too. Mrs Hinch advised to spray behind your radiator and someone’s literally exploded 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is very true. Some people have allergies and reactions to certain cleaning products. I don’t think a weekly top up in B&M will suffice 🤔

Reactions: 9
building a cleaning empire with pink stuff and zoflora. Doesn't she realise that if pink stuff and zoflora is enough to get the job done, the owner probably won't employ a cleaner. In my job, I get an insight into the trends of startup businesses, she's always about 2 years behind ... MLM, cleaning ... retro sweets next!

Reactions: 7
I’m gonna reserve judgment on this one and say I hope Sophie does well. Cleaning is a hard game, harder if you’re up against lots of competitors. Plus she’s going to need to employ staff so there’s the people management side. I know someone who runs a successful cleaning business but it’s a constant round of recruiting, back checking, leaflet delivery and phone calls and what she makes doesn’t really equate to the hours of work that goes into it. Personally I’m not sure Sophie’s got it in her but as a mum trying her best (which I believe she is) I wish her luck.

Reactions: 17
I’m gonna reserve judgment on this one and say I hope Sophie does well. Cleaning is a hard game, harder if you’re up against lots of competitors. Plus she’s going to need to employ staff so there’s the people management side. I know someone who runs a successful cleaning business but it’s a constant round of recruiting, back checking, leaflet delivery and phone calls and what she makes doesn’t really equate to the hours of work that goes into it. Personally I’m not sure Sophie’s got it in her but as a mum trying her best (which I believe she is) I wish her luck.
Agreed. I would also like to see Sophie do well. All of Radford adults should do well, pay tax and support the economy as opposed to siphoning their funds from the government and repopulating Morecambe for a living.
I know a handful of people here have had run-ins with her but ultimately she is a product of the Radford manufacturing process. The way she acts is down to her upbringing. Probably had the piss taken out of her at school, helping to raise children she didn’t birth since the age of 10 and those two constantly falling short of being decent parents and let’s face it… like the rest of them she’s a little bit dim again parents aren’t all that bothered in ensuring any of them received a decent education.
I hope this doesn’t flop for her, perhaps it will even drive some of the others to end the baby making challenge and start their own careers and businesses.

Agreed. I would also like to see Sophie do well. All of Radford adults should do well, pay tax and support the economy as opposed to siphoning their funds from the government and repopulating Morecambe for a living.
I know a handful of people here have had run-ins with her but ultimately she is a product of the Radford manufacturing process. The way she acts is down to her upbringing. Probably had the piss taken out of her at school, helping to raise children she didn’t birth since the age of 10 and those two constantly falling short of being decent parents and let’s face it… like the rest of them she’s a little bit dim again parents aren’t all that bothered in ensuring any of them received a decent education.
I hope this doesn’t flop for her, perhaps it will even drive some of the others to end the baby making challenge and start their own careers and businesses.
None of them are particularly bright but like you say, they’re brought up to be surrogate parents to their siblings and are rewarded for that with oversized piles of crap on their birthdays and Christmas. I doubt any of those kids knows what it feels like to be truly loved for who they are, cuddled, taken an interest in or even read to. They’re all just left to get on with it following each other for guidance.
Sophie probably had it better in some way being Radford child no.2 as there was only Chris for competition but then obviously she was the first girl who probably had to start the cycle of raising her mum’s kids. The fact that she had her first child at 18 shows she didn’t aspire to anything more than being like her mum.

I know their food bill must cost an arm and a leg anyway, but why is everything they buy branded? What’s wrong with own brand items? It saves so much more money and is sometimes better than the branded product

Reactions: 19
I know their food bill must cost an arm and a leg anyway, but why is everything they buy branded? What’s wrong with own brand items? It saves so much more money and is sometimes better than the branded product
They buy all small boxes of cereal and nappies and things as well.... must cost so much more!
You'd think they'd go to bookers/costco/makro and buy in bulk.... Crusty has a business so would be able to get membership for all these places.
I don't know why she buys pampers nappies, they're awful, we only have 2 children and 1 in nappies and we use aldi nappies and wipes, much better than pampers! She obviously just likes to show off her money!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice healthy snacks!
Never understood why a family of that size buys the dairylea lunchables. Makes more sense to buy packs of crackers,ham and cheese and do it yourself. Not to mention the space they would take up in the fridge.

Reactions: 21
Nice healthy snacks!
Why is she buying little blocks of cheese, just get a big block and cut it up. Less waste, less space in the fridge and cheaper.
Lunchables are easy to make too, crackers, cheese and some cold meats. In our house they are called Mumchables because we make our own.

As for the kinder and milkybar snacks, just no give them a yoghurt with fruit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.