The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sues life would be ruined if Noel left.

She has no rea; life skills to go and get a job so probably would be under the benefit cap.

Nor would she be able to cope with that amount of kids/

I know before when she said she didnt love him ect, it was her who was gonna leave not him. I think thats what would happen.
Not just if he left but if he were to get Ill or even worse. She'd never manage.

Reactions: 8
Not just if he left but if he were to get Ill or even worse. She'd never manage.
That’s the real acid test. If Noel wasn’t there to keep things going she’d never cope. I can’t stand the bloke and I hate to say it but he’s the backbone of that family, they’d all crumble without him around.

Reactions: 16
That’s the real acid test. If Noel wasn’t there to keep things going she’d never cope. I can’t stand the bloke and I hate to say it but he’s the backbone of that family, they’d all crumble without him around.
I know he works etc at the magic pie shop but does he actually help with the kids? I never see him helping on vlogs much. The other kids seem to help more

Reactions: 9
Just been for an appointment at my local beauty salon. The woman who carried out my treatment, her daughter works at the stables the Radfords visited during their NC500. She said it was all really awkward and put on for the cameras. The kids were brats, never said please or thank you and the parents acted like self important twats. She’d never heard of the Radfords before her daughter told her. I completely trust this information 👍

So there you go! They are a bunch of self inflated morons 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just been for an appointment at my local beauty salon. The woman who carried out my treatment, her daughter works at the stables the Radfords visited during their NC500. She said it was all really awkward and put on for the cameras. The kids were brats, never said please or thank you and the parents acted like self important twats. She’d never heard of the Radfords before her daughter told her. I completely trust this information 👍

So there you go! They are a bunch of self inflated morons 😂
I can totally believe this 👍😊
Especially the kids up to Casper
And Millie obvs
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the radfords turning up at your door trick or treating. They would take all your sweets and chocolate. why don’t they teach them to take 1 only. In the vlog they just stood getting more and more I would say no one per person. I bet the people at Alton towers hated when they opened the door to all them. If I saw them coming to my house I would pretend no ones home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine the radfords turning up at your door trick or treating. They would take all your sweets and chocolate. why don’t they teach them to take 1 only. In the vlog they just stood getting more and more I would say no one per person. I bet the people at Alton towers hated when they opened the door to all them. If I saw them coming to my house I would pretend no ones home.
Lights out and close the blinds 😂😂

I can totally believe this 👍😊
Especially the kids up to Casper
And Millie obvs
😂
Thing is my beauty therapist is lovely and would never say a bad thing about anyone. She was like “Have you heard of the Radfords?” And then went on to say how they came across whilst at the stables. I bet they carry on like that through everything they do. Absolutely no need!!! Just a bunch of chavs with a few spare quid. I have more respect for Tyson Fury and his family. Whilst I don’t agree with certain aspects of their life the guy is a genuine sporting hero, so he deserves it. Crusty is just a creepy bastard that knocked up a kid, now makes money off it.

Hi Sue!! You are welcome 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy Susan said they went to scarefest for Lukes 21st birthday. If that was my Son, I'd be banned from going, and he would be off with his mates. He would hate it if we took babies and younger kids and stayed in the cbeebies hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah to be fair cbeebies and 21 yo in the same sentence could only work if the 21 yo is a parent..
Isn't he ashamed of that bunch?

Reactions: 14
Lazy Susan said they went to scarefest for Lukes 21st birthday. If that was my Son, I'd be banned from going, and he would be off with his mates. He would hate it if we took babies and younger kids and stayed in the cbeebies hotel.
didn’t she say that some of them were staying in a different hotel in the latest vlog? when they’d just had breakfast i think

Reactions: 4
All I could hear throughout that vlog was kids crying. have they took babies to a halloween house because I think I spotted Ophelia? no wonder all I could hear was crying, my baby would be horrified.

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh what are we thinking.....I can't think lol
@Littlebopeeeep and I need to consult but for a very brief second the thought has crossed my mind surrounding paternity… things came to light around the time of a birthday recently.
It’s a crime and a massive allegation, but never been picked up on here.

• Wow
Go on then spill, I love reading this thread just don’t comment but you can’t say something like that and leave me hanging x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.