The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re-watched their original house tour from 2018 (I was right about the past marathon bragging. Funny how just a 10k is so amazing now šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø )

It's amazing how much they're changed in just 3 years. Back then everything was decorated fairly modestly. Now everything is brag brag brag, look at us following all the latest trends, this is how much this costs blablabla.

Still can't believe they had Hallie and Phoebe in that shoebox cupboard without a window. At least they have finally had one put in, that's one improvement I guess, but no way is that room big enough for the 3 boys it currently houses. Back in 2018 Sue was claiming it was a decent size... who are you trying to kid Sue?!

So many features she claimed to 'love', yet have since been ripped out, re-done or replaced, all in the name of social media likes and brags. Go figure.

Reactions: 11
I hate how itā€™s normalised in the tabloid media that an 18 year old got a 13 year old pregnant because they stayed together. Whenever the Sun posts another ā€œhereā€™s the wonderful Radfordā€ post, it brings out the comments sayin how hard they work and how they claim no benefits. I donā€™t believe this - however, even without benefits - just like the whole of us within the UK they get National benefits such as NHS care and an education, this being for a family of almost 25 people. Crustyā€™s pie shop does not cover taxes for anything like this much and at this time, it appears that their future generation will take more than they give too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So big dealā€¦..Crusty has run just over 6 miles. I used to run almost that in a morning when I missed my bus. Itā€™s good that heā€™s raised money for charity but at the end of the day with the bleeping literally Radford bunch itā€™s all about filming, popularity and bragging. Well none of you impress meā€¦The pie shop funds your lifestyle my arse. Freeloaders the lot of you. Mrs Chavfraud gave Ā£100 WOW. The money you waste thatā€™s a drop in the ocean. You will never impress me, just absolute wankers.
Crusty covered his face up on the T-shirt. His scary face needs covering permanently.

Reactions: 18
Maybe I missed it but it didnt look like any of their adult children donated to the charity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I didnā€™t think the shirts could get cringier I was wrong. Taken from the radfords Facebook. She also included the link to his go fund me page again and heā€™s only at 780 of his 1000 target. Obviously the sheep havenā€™t been donating much.
Most of their sheeps universal credit barely stretches to food never mind donating to crusty.

Reactions: 13
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
I didnā€™t think the shirts could get cringier I was wrong. Taken from the radfords Facebook. She also included the link to his go fund me page again and heā€™s only at 780 of his 1000 target. Obviously the sheep havenā€™t been donating much.
ā€œGo Dadā€
Perhaps they mean go and donā€™t come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I only see another 10+ shirts going to landfill.
And yes they would never ever do this without the film crew..in the last series he was doing a fake run as well but that wasn't charity if I'm correct. Couldn't they come up with another idea?
Running..alton towers..getting too boring

Reactions: 14
Most of their sheeps universal credit barely stretches to food never mind donating to crusty.
Thats not much for a `famous` person! :ROFLMAO:

They donā€™t work so wonā€™t have the money to donate šŸ˜‚
Who needs to work! šŸ˜…

Small ones for the kids would have been a good idea! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. šŸ¤¢
I mean they were both adopted...! In all seriousness I know romantic attraction can be a thing with separated siblings but hopefully not in this case! On a similar train of thought the kids just look like clones to me at this point.

Reactions: 15
Why have they strapped a gopro to Noel for the race? So we can be treated to nauseating running footage with Noels gasping and panting in the background? No thank you, I'll pass on that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at som
e point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. šŸ¤¢
i thought exactly the same thing, they look eerily similar.

They really do look like siblings, probably why all the kids look the same. Sue and Noel should get a dna test, for all they know they could be cousins or half siblings! Then again their similarities could be due to their matching undernourished faces, greasy hair, lack of self care and creepy eyes. They look like they avoid dental care and vegetables the same way they avoid mentioning the age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thereā€™s a half marathon at Alton Towers next month. Sort of hope Noel turns up so can see the actual Radford tit-show for myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really do look like siblings, probably why all the kids look the same. Sue and Noel should get a dna test, for all they know they could be cousins or half siblings! Then again their similarities could be due to their matching undernourished faces, greasy hair, lack of self care and creepy eyes. They look like they avoid dental care and vegetables the same way they avoid mentioning the age gap.
Definitely both got creepy eyes!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.