The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue going on about trolls and the police and disgusting screenshots I can’t help think it has something to do with tattle and people thinking Luke and Ophelia. I could be wrong. By the way I don’t think he is. I mean I know we don’t like the radfords but I think that’s a bit too far.

Its gone way way to far !!!and before anyone says I'm not sue ( or Katie!) .. but for even the accusation to be thrown about is just sick ... I may not be the radforda number one fan , but I can see why sue has gone mad at this , I'd be absolutely fuming! Who ever wrote this in the first place should be ashamed of their self !!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t hate me for saying this! I don’t blame Sue for going crazy if that is what she is referring too. Just wish they would report it instead if broadcasting they will for attention but don’t. I doubt the police would do much anyways but that comment was pretty messed up even for tattle. There is gossip then THAT.

I may be wrong and she could really be angry at you all who hated her shoes 🤣

Reactions: 15
Its gone way way to far !!!and before anyone says I'm not sue ( or Katie!) .. but for even the accusation to be thrown about is just sick ... I may not be the radforda number one fan , but I can see why sue has gone mad at this , I'd be absolutely fuming! Who ever wrote this in the first place should be ashamed of their self !!
And apologies for my spelling and grammar, its 11.30 at night and I'm half asleep 😴 😆😆

Reactions: 4
There’s gossip then there’s it getting taken too far.

By the way Sue the shoes look tit

If my name gets doxxed over this I’ll go mental 😑 Absolutely nothing to do with me.

Reactions: 11
I was looking at Ophelias 1st birthday and she is the SPIT of Heidie (I think that's her name) almost too much like her. I thought it at the time but didn't want to be the one to say it.
Their looks don't really mean anything in regards to who Ophelias dad is though. All 3 of my kids look like a mixture of me and my siblings. My boy looks exactly like my brother.
None of them look anything like my husband, my genes are clearly just stronger!
Same in this case, the radford genes are strong.
I doubt anything like people are suggesting has went on between Millie and Luke!

Reactions: 11
It's the oldest son Josh that's up on federal charges but Yes that's the right family
It seems that Josh and his wife are the only ones carrying on the breeding tradition. The girls who married seem to be less rabbit like and more normal. Josh always gave me the creeps, he was always so much like icky Jim-Bob.

Reactions: 3
Don’t hate me for saying this! I don’t blame Sue for going crazy if that is what she is referring too. Just wish they would report it instead if broadcasting they will for attention but don’t. I doubt the police would do much anyways but that comment was pretty messed up even for tattle. There is gossip then THAT.

I may be wrong and she could really be angry at you all who hated her shoes 🤣
She will be gunning for the usual suspects i guess. It’s the same crack over and over but there’s never any police involvement 🙄 She just likes the attention of people pandering to her.

Although those comments today were fucked up. Why not just laugh it off like any normal person? Why the pity posts? 🙄😴😴

Reactions: 10
I definitely dont think Ophelia is lukes if thats what people are getting at. look nothing alike
I think all of the Radfords look alike from the parents down to the grandkids. They have their own distinctive look that I've not seen in other large families. Even the Duggar family doesn't have the "stamp".

Spends over 6 hundred pounds on hideous shoes just for the label. She really is stuck at age 14. Just embarrassing herself at this point.

Cashed up chavs the lot of them. They think expensive designer label equates to stylish and fashionable. You can't buy taste!
The ones with no sparkly arrow are ok if you can carry them off, but she can’t.

She’s just flexing, why I don’t know. Could of got her hair fixed for less 😂😂😂

• Haha
She could of left the whole thing but no, she’s to make a big deal over it.

Most influencers would of taken it with a pinch of salt but not these idiots. Although the comments were uncalled for there’s no reason for her to take it to social media. She craves attention and “calling out” people 🙄 Remember what happened last time you tried to call people out Sue? That kind of imploded 🙄😂🙄😂😂

Reactions: 7
I saw Sue's post, rolled my eyes and expected to come here and have a giggle at some tea. Instead I am disgusted and so disappointed that any Tattlers would post something so outrageous. Tattle is not about spreading vicious lies.

Reactions: 22
I’m very active in other posts but just a lurker on here after seeing sues story I was intrigued by what she meant and wow! Some of you literally reaching 🤷🤮

Reactions: 13
Their looks don't really mean anything in regards to who Ophelias dad is though. All 3 of my kids look like a mixture of me and my siblings. My boy looks exactly like my brother.
None of them look anything like my husband, my genes are clearly just stronger!
Same in this case, the radford genes are strong.
I doubt anything like people are suggesting has went on between Millie and Luke!
I still think what I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s gossip then there’s it getting taken too far.

By the way Sue the shoes look tit

If my name gets doxxed over this I’ll go mental 😑 Absolutely nothing to do with me.
Ur name shouldn’t . If anything u defended the family on that accusation

Never treats herself to anything? Hmm last time you were on telly, you treated yourself to a £2k Frenchie puppy. You have also treated yourself to a new bathroom, new cars, garden lounger, trips away, oh the list goes on. Funny how your kids live in Primark yet you get Gucci.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still think what I think.
Then you my dear are a very sick in the head individual.

The whole family are bloody clones of each other, grandkids included. From that you jump to deliberate incest? You literally have no evidence for this vile rumour.

Reactions: 19
Sue going on about trolls and the police and disgusting screenshots I can’t help think it has something to do with tattle and people thinking Luke and Ophelia. I could be wrong. By the way I don’t think he is. I mean I know we don’t like the radfords but I think that’s a bit too far.
Not the kinda tit I would be getting involved in, the story of the baby daddy was already out there and its not the brother, thats just going to far.

But the instastory will be for attention and fans to send her messages bigging up her already over inflated ego.

I will await being accused of things I didnt do again, but thats fine unlike Sue I do contact police with her threats and have crime references.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.