The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an only child too, I had a fantastic upbringing. I’ve had 12 kids though but that was our choice, not because I am an only child. It’s an each to their own thing I guess, you are doing what you feel comfortable with. Kudos 👍
I don’t know you personally kingbin but I am guessing you are a great mum. Even though you have a bigger family than most you don’t exploit your children. You have mentioned before you have been approached for different things and turned them down. I know you mentioned your youngest was premature and was or still is in the nicu and I bet your juggling that with all your other children and responsibilities. I mean imagine if sue had a child that was premature or one with medical issues or one with a disability she wouldn’t cope. She didn’t even spend that much time with Tillie in the hospital. She rather spend her time sat chilling with a coffee. The only time she does spend with her kids if they need any treatments she sits with a camera in their face.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t know you personally kingbin but I am guessing you are a great mum. Even though you have a bigger family than most you don’t exploit your children. You have mentioned before you have been approached for different things and turned them down. I know you mentioned your youngest was premature and was or still is in the nicu and I bet your juggling that with all your other children and responsibilities. I mean imagine if sue had a child that was premature or one with medical issues or one with a disability she wouldn’t cope. She didn’t even spend that much time with Tillie in the hospital. She rather spend her time sat chilling with a coffee. The only time she does spend with her kids if they need any treatments she sits with a camera in their face.
Thank you. He was born at 26 wks back in May and has been home two weeks on Saturday. I’m absolutely loving having him home as are all the other kids. It was a struggle 126 days in NICU but we got there.

💪

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My first time commenting here and I've watched watched new house tour and can't help but feel sorry for those little lads in that TINY room!!! It looks about the size for a toilet that's jt. Speaking about bathrooms what is the need for so many.. if they are really struggling for space that much get rid of one of the 3 bathrooms throughout the house that frees up one room! I've seen prison cella bigger than that
I didn’t notice the 3 rd bed at first, it’s in with all those toys.
and the presents for Ophelia, most were not of an appropriate age! Particularly that ride in car, which I noticed was rammed in a corner in the basement. You have to wonder if it was a gifted item.

Reactions: 8
Trust me… I HATE to play Devil’s advocate when it comes to the Radford’s but doesn’t Max have a statement for Autism?
Through no fault of his own, if he’s become attached to his Harry-Potter-cupboard-under-the-stairs-esque room; then he in particular would likely find the constant chopping and changing of rooms really disruptive and difficult.
Can definitely imagine if he was to be offered another room he would decline.
Can definitely imagine that the cupboard boys weren’t given a thought over a private room for Katie to begin pro-creating.
Also someone asked why did the girls need double beds. Hasn’t Archie woke up in Katie’s bed a couple of times in vlogs? Probably less hassle to just buy a double bed Katie than it would be to just comfort your youngest son so that he isn’t seeking affection from his sister.
Possibly that's how he would feel IF asked, but I'm fairly certain the boys will not have been asked whether they wanted to move. They are known to keep the bigger rooms for their rent paying young adults. The basement in particular is a 'kid free zone', Ophelia aside (in terms of allocated bedrooms, they let the crotch gremlins roam around completely unsupervised so the older ones still have limited privacy even down there).

There's no way they'll ever do the sensible thing and offer an available room to the next in need (ie those with the most cramped bedroom). It simply goes to the next eldest, with girls prioritised for single rooms ahead of the boys. Ellie is earning now, at least part time, so will soon be able to contribute rent. If Millie does get her own place (really can't see it happening any time soon) Ellie will get her room as she's 'next in line'. Mark my words.

Millie won't move out, she's far too lazy. Sue gets up with Ophelia every day and during the summer she was looking for a double buggy, so I'm guessing that's for Heidie and Ophelia so she can take them on the school run. I've never seen that girl make her child a bottle or a meal or wash or iron any of her clothes, Sue and the older girls look after her more than Millie does. Millie is so spoilt at home, she actually has no incentive to move out.

Reactions: 21
It's already in a skip. That's the thing, they buy and buy and buy but stuff is never seen again. Most of the bedrooms look like dorms, they don't look lived in. Where are all their personal stuff? It's like functional things on show only. That's not a home.

They bill it as a 10 bedroom house but really it's only 8. The younger boys' bedroom just about passes as one now they've had a window fitted, although it's still tiny for 3 children. Josh and Max are in a cupboard though. How they can call it a bedroom. It's a disgrace that they ceam so many kids in that 2 teenagers have to squish into that tiny space. They have no space whatsoever for any personal belongings. Imagine all your clothes etc being in another sibling's bedroom. Poor lads.

Oh and 20 year old Miily is incapable of putting a few pictures up. It's on Sue and Noel's to do list 🙄
The skirting boards downstairs need a good coat of pain already as for the porch with all those shoes, must stink and need a cupboard with doors.. a right mess. Millie is incapable of doing anything it seems!

Did anyone notice in the house tour, in the tiny boys bedroom with just the bunks in, the ladder of the bunks was attached to the bed with duct tape!!

The girls have had two lots of new beds,yet the boys have got falling apart bunk beds.... can definitely tell who the favourites are!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In my opinion and thats from actually speaking with Sue, all be it through messages....

I dont find her very maternal at all past the newborn stage and I she has never shown any real empathy towards people.

She moves on to the next baby without knowing how to raise a child.

I think she does Big Families dirty to be fair, so what if they dont get benefits. We dont either, but in my opinion it hardly makes you a bad parent unless you are playing the system. I would rather someone who claimed UC as a top up on a minimum wage job than someone who exploit their kid They do nothing with their kids, they do no clubs and apart from gaming none have any hobbys, which is sad to be fair. They think that throwing money at things makes you the best parent, it dont Sue.
Really dont want to go into the you cant give them the time you need because you can, but you have to want to, you have to try and you have to have a good routine, sadly you dont get much time for chillin but it was your choice to have a child.

The woman is absurd and her minions are even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Millie won't move out, she's far too lazy. Sue gets up with Ophelia every day and during the summer she was looking for a double buggy, so I'm guessing that's for Heidie and Ophelia so she can take them on the school run. I've never seen that girl make her child a bottle or a meal or wash or iron any of her clothes, Sue and the older girls look after her more than Millie does. Millie is so spoilt at home, she actually has no incentive to move out.
Theyve got two egg strollers and the one they got for Heidie had two seats. That's a double buggy! Why the hell do they need another just yet! Unless she's getting just a basic double umbrella buggy. But knowing them she won't. It'll be be bugaboo donkey or something just as expensive!

Theyve got two egg strollers and the one they got for Heidie had two seats. That's a double buggy! Why the hell do they need another just yet! Unless she's getting just a basic double umbrella buggy. But knowing them she won't. It'll be be bugaboo donkey or something just as expensive!
They must have at least 5/6 buggies between heidie and ophelia. It would be silly for them to buy another.
They are finally moving things over to the new unit, another day of no work for noel although this one seems reasonable.

They’ve also got the coach built one in the hall. Sue said ages ago she was getting rid of it. Serves no purpose now 😂😂

They’ve also got the coach built one in the hall. Sue said ages ago she was getting rid of it. Serves no purpose now 😂😂
She will be saving that for when the next girl gets pregnant as that was gifted and she won’t get another. It’s the same as the kids pram in the bedroom that would be gifted,you never see that outside.

Reactions: 7
I think she does Big Families dirty to be fair, so what if they dont get benefits. We dont either, but in my opinion it hardly makes you a bad parent unless you are playing the system.
wonder what their annual accounts will say? are they declaring all the 'benefits in kind'? Somebody scamming the benefits systems gets a lot less than somebody scamming the tax system. Shame sole traders don't have to publish accounts because you can guarantee their limited company will have zero profit and the magic pie shop will be paying them both just under the tax threshold as sole traders

Reactions: 7
She will be saving that for when the next girl gets pregnant as that was gifted and she won’t get another. It’s the same as the kids pram in the bedroom that would be gifted,you never see that outside.
No. I’m sure that was bought years ago if I remember correctly. Just find it strange why it’s still there.

Reactions: 4
The kids pram in the bedroom had no handle bar .... clearly they really look after their toys well!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree, Millie will hang on at home as long as possible. Sue has taken over as baby carer for Ophelia probably because she's so used to just making bottles and taking care of kids. Millie is often in the background relaxing on her phone on the sofa, why on Earth would she want to move out and have to wash and cook and clean for herself? Sue and Noel are huge enablers. It wont be long until Katie (or whoever is next oldest) gets pregnant at 18/19 in the same way.

Reactions: 11
They must have at least 5/6 buggies between heidie and ophelia. It would be silly for them to buy another.
They are finally moving things over to the new unit, another day of no work for noel although this one seems reasonable.
I don’t see why sue is there I mean she won’t be helping she’s probably vlogging it. Seen some of the older boys seem to be there helping too. I was surprised they haven’t closed orders. Wouldn’t you close the online shop for a couple of days while you are moving everything as your gonna get even more behind.

Reactions: 3
Take it Masterbaker Noel didn't win anything at that pie competition he went to then? We'd have heard all about it by now surely?!

• Haha
The question I have is....

Why does Sue do so much for I feel ya and Mouthy but she didnt for Sophie when she lived there? I know she hated Joe, could this be it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.