Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Posy Parker

The whole going to Pride will 100% be for the TV show. I work in TV editing so I know how it'll go. There will be a whole segment about Luke struggling with his identity and a cut to them all at Pride so the target audience will all coo over how supportive they are towards their kids choices. All teamed with emotive music to cement how wonderful they are. Used up love this family initially but hate what they have become.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Recap:
-They did a hideous bathroom renovation
-They went to Alton Towers again
-Tillie passed out on a ride and they all laughed at her, used her for vlog content and then took her to a noisy restaurant instead of letting her rest
-Customers are still waiting for their pies
-Sue and some of the kids volunteered at a food bank, some performative charity work probably for the show they're filming
-In another instance of performative activism they went to Pride to pretend they care about other people
-They're buying yet another car, a hybrid that will fit less than 1/4 of their crotch goblins
-Nothing. Absolutely nothing of importance. They're boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

B.B

The only way this family will be forced into reality is if people stop following them and genuinely state their disgust at their behaviour. So many children and their lives pimped out on social media. Real and loving parents would nurture their family not look for constant fame and attention. I'm sorry but Noel and Sue Radford are a complete and utter disgrace and those who revel in their style of parenthood are equally so... Absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

citrineday

Chatty Member
how disturbing is it that their entire media presence and fanbase is essentially, when you really think about it, supporting the statutory rape of a 13/14 year old child?

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Magical

Sickening that these people have so many ‘your bubs your roolz hun, amazing parents x’
fans. So much cognitive dissonance. No one can adequately parent 20 kids. No one should be condoning a 14 year old being impregnated by an older male. If he keeps on impregnating her medically geriatric uterus they‘re increasing the risk of her dying/having a disabled child. For literally no reason. Sheer narcissism and selfishness

Reactions: 30

emmawhu

VIP Member
I know Katie gets flack on here but she is such a good influence on Archie and gives him so much time and attention which is do severely lacking from his own mother. Also Ellie always has a baby on her hip, usually Bonnie. Sad really.
I can't say I've ever noticed Katie getting a lot of flack on here? She's painfully dim, but she's a Radford so that's to be expected, and her dress sense is questionable at times but again that goes with the territory being a Radford lol. She does an awful lot for those little ones though, especially Archie, and it's definitely been noticed and praised by many on here (sadly her help seems to go largely unnoticed and unappreciated by Sue though).

Ellie is great with the little ones too, like you say. Aimee too. It made me so cross in the last show when Sue tried to make out all her teens are lazy in a woe is me moan. No Sue, your boys are incredibly lazy because you've made them so. Your girls may be glued to their phones, like most teens, and perhaps dislike helping with general household chores, as all teens do, but they are a bloody Godsend to you in terms of childcare. Don't ever underestimate how lucky you are to have their help as you most definitely wouldn't be able to manage all your youngest crotch goblins on your own! Millie is lazy, I'll give you that, but Katie, Ellie and Aimee do so much for you, just like Chloe use to.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

babybelle

VIP Member
See they are up to their usual customer service standards again. A lady has commented saying she wished she could afford a family pie but at £18.50 they are out of her price range. The Radfords have answered saying "oh well , you get what you pay for"
They honestly are so rude I'm surprised they actually have a business

• Wow

emmawhu

VIP Member
Hairdie is hardly a baby.
Of course she is. She might not be newborn, but are we seriously questioning someone for still giving their 17 month old breast milk? 17 months is still very much an infant.

I'm no Sue Radford fan (obviously) and mother Earth she most definitely ain't, we all know the only reason she's still breastfeeding is because she has no newborn to feed as she never fed the others for anywhere near this long. However, you need to give your head a wobble if you're trying to suggest a 17 month old is too old for breast milk. Breastfeeding is very much each to their own but 17 months is still firmly within the realms of normal for a baby to still be breastfed.

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Puts it all over Facebook when someone has scammed them, but they don't seem to care about taking people's money and making them wait months for their orders. Nearly the same thing isn't it????
Wow, just wow! Makes you feel like posting up his pic and saying "Warning - Noel Radford. Takes your money for pies, then doesn't deliver them. Do not order from him people, he's a conman!"

How can they not see the irony that this is exactly the same thing?! Maybe the builder is an angry customer still waiting on pies and this is his revenge?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sue begging people to vote for sue as influencer mum of the year on the sun. 🙄
Yeah fantastic, the woman who doxxed me is influencer of the year.
The sun make me sick!

Can we all vote for anyone else on the list

Can we all vote for anyone else on the list

As a liverpool fC supporters they should all be ashamed of themselves having anything to do with the sun.
#JFT96

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

SandGrown

Chatty Member
You’re so right! I once commented about their dogs never being walked and one of their minions went totally ballistic defending them. I replied to her that she has a very serious problem and ought to have therapy at the earliest opportunity.
I've never once seen them being walked in the 3 years I've been walking ours in the area, out at various times of day, at least 3 times a day. They're left out in the garden from dawn until dusk, go mental at anyone walking past (they'd bitten / scratched a hole in the gate that they blocked with a wheelie bin), and my son has returned them to the garden multiple times and closed the gate for them. This is why I joined, they're such a 'perfect family' to their minions, no they're bloody not!

• Wow
  • Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
There must be 30 years between Chris and Heidi. It is a bit weird.
Nearly 31 years, May 1989 to April 2020. It's beyond weird.

To be honest, age wise, Chris is realistically old enough to be Dad to any of them from about Josh down. He would have been a very young Dad, at 18, to have fathered Josh but the Radfords know all about starting young! He has at least 10 younger siblings where he's technically old enough to be their Dad. That's bizarre!

Casper down are all younger than Sophie's eldest so could all be hers in that sense. It's such a bizarre production line!

Last edited:

babybelle

VIP Member
Sorry, I've been away so just catching up. Why the heck have they bought another new car? They bought 4 last year, then Noel bought lazy Susan another for her birthday. What's the obsession with buying new cars? The more this family brag the more I'm waiting for the money to run out. Somewhen soon, they are going to be shoved aside as people lose interest in them and everyone with a brain cell knows the pie shop doesnt give them this lifestyle. They spend money like water and probably haven't thought about putting any aside for the future. Their bubble will burst shortly.

Reactions: 26

Morleybbz

'Left it unsafe for the kids to wander onto the road'

I'm pretty sure its not down to the builder to ensure safety for your kids in the garden 🙄 teach them not to go on the road or heres a crazy idea, keep them supervised!

Puts it all over Facebook when someone has scammed them, but they don't seem to care about taking people's money and making them wait months for their orders. Nearly the same thing isn't it????

Reactions: 26