The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely get that they are having children and supporting them themselves but when does it get to the line off neglect emotionally and physically. I have just 2 children who I struggled to share time with qswell as working full time abd running a household so how can she be there for all her kids when it truly matters
Yes, I cannot see it happening. At all. She doesn't strike me as a loving caring mother either, just there to pump em in and get em out, with no interest in the actual little person she's birthing. I have a couple more than you and don't work outside the home and the struggle is absolitely real! You get touched out yourself so meeting everyone's emotional needs, which is so so important, is bloody hard. Not only do you need to clothe, clean, cook, train up and deliver the kids to places but also have time for heart to hearts, jokes, private little dates away from siblings and then there's the daily reading diaries and homework, the arts and crafts and softplays on weekends and outings and socials. And then she has time to vlog? And have a hot cuppa all the time... WHO DOES THE PARENTING in that house??? The boys are dim as anything and look like they aught to be asking for spare change for train fare in town with their matching trackies and all they do is game, she's teaching them nothing about how to be independent and not have a sister wash their pants for them.
And the girls are spoiled brats that as soon as they hit "LegAL aGe" start slapping on makeup like it's their last chance to do so and then also pumping kids out.
I'm absolutely gobsmacked.
It's like a train wreck I cannot stop watching over and over...
I miss the other large family, the religious one. They were nice. Too bad they didn't get a spin off nor are they vlogging their children 🙄
Pardon any spelling mistakes. I'm not completely illiterate I promise. I'm just raging lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely get that they are having children and supporting them themselves but when does it get to the line off neglect emotionally and physically. I have just 2 children who I struggled to share time with qswell as working full time abd running a household so how can she be there for all her kids when it truly matters
SHE CANT. Them young kids are all going to be messed up adults if they are not messed up already.

Reactions: 13
I often think this, our daughter is a miracle so to have one is amazing, she is not spoilt by toys or gifts, she gets what she needs but she is spoilt by love. My husband and myself adore her and we honestly cudnt imagine having more than one to split our time with, bedtime is lovely as we as a family of 3 do bathtime, read, play, snuggle and snuggle somemore. I cant ever imagine having to say to her am sorry i dont have time to read tonight i have ur siblings to sort out to. Everyone is different but my whole day is my daughter and i love it. I sometimes feel sad she will never get a sibling but equally i cant imagine having 22 kids, who are all varying ages, all need different kinds of attention and support, i am sure they buy them what ever they want to fill the gap of one on one time or actual devoted love. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just scanned through some of the comments on the house tour video and now I want to 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed; I’ve 4, my youngest is 5 months and I feel stretched so thin and I’ve still got 7 months before I return to work and everything will be so much harder! There are a handful of mum’s of big families here and I honestly don’t know how they do it because I’m feeling snowed under!
Although, I don’t think my eldest 3 have even realised that I’m spending slightly less time with them because I’ve got my hands full with the youngest, but I do worry that one day they’ll need me and think ‘mum hasn’t got time, she’s busy’
ARGH mum guilt! I’d love more babies but a six bedroom house on the Kent coast is way out of our budget and I have personal reasons for choosing for my children not to be forced to share if they don’t want to.

Reactions: 10
So Noel spent all weekend painting the walls white for the kids to wreck it. They don’t teach their kids to look after things as it can just be thrown into a skip and replaced with more tat.

also have you seen their bio on Instagram biggest family with 22 kids and counting. I thought heidie was the last so why and counting? If it’s because of grandchildren then it should be 22 kids, 7 grandkids and counting.

Attachments

• Wow
I've been following this thread for a while now but just signed up to say- I saw on Facebook that Millie went away for a couple of nights to get a taste for what it'll be like just her and Ophelia before she starts house hunting. It was all filmed for content for the show

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So Noel spent all weekend painting the walls white for the kids to wreck it. They don’t teach their kids to look after things as it can just be thrown into a skip and replaced with more tat.

also have you seen their bio on Instagram biggest family with 22 kids and counting. I thought heidie was the last so why and counting? If it’s because of grandchildren then it should be 22 kids, 7 grandkids and counting.
They’ve no grass? Isn’t the ground, poorly laid, cheap, artificial grass? Where do you get mud from?

I saw a clickbait article saying their family was growing. I didn’t add to the views I came straight here…. They got a goldfish 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been following this thread for a while now but just signed up to say- I saw on Facebook that Millie went away for a couple of nights to get a taste for what it'll be like just her and Ophelia before she starts house hunting. It was all filmed for content for the show
Maybe the boys will get Millie's room then and turn that small bedroom they have now into a wardrobe room. That would free up some space in the cramped bedrooms

Reactions: 4
I often think this, our daughter is a miracle so to have one is amazing, she is not spoilt by toys or gifts, she gets what she needs but she is spoilt by love. My husband and myself adore her and we honestly cudnt imagine having more than one to split our time with, bedtime is lovely as we as a family of 3 do bathtime, read, play, snuggle and snuggle somemore. I cant ever imagine having to say to her am sorry i dont have time to read tonight i have ur siblings to sort out to. Everyone is different but my whole day is my daughter and i love it. I sometimes feel sad she will never get a sibling but equally i cant imagine having 22 kids, who are all varying ages, all need different kinds of attention and support, i am sure they buy them what ever they want to fill the gap of one on one time or actual devoted love. X
I'm an only child and my parents raised me just as you are raising your daughter. Don't ever feel sad for not having a sibling for her because it is hard to miss what you don't have. I never yearned for brothers or sisters because I had the best childhood which laid a solid foundation for adulthood.

Trust me… I HATE to play Devil’s advocate when it comes to the Radford’s but doesn’t Max have a statement for Autism?
Through no fault of his own, if he’s become attached to his Harry-Potter-cupboard-under-the-stairs-esque room; then he in particular would likely find the constant chopping and changing of rooms really disruptive and difficult.
Can definitely imagine if he was to be offered another room he would decline.
Can definitely imagine that the cupboard boys weren’t given a thought over a private room for Katie to begin pro-creating.
Also someone asked why did the girls need double beds. Hasn’t Archie woke up in Katie’s bed a couple of times in vlogs? Probably less hassle to just buy a double bed Katie than it would be to just comfort your youngest son so that he isn’t seeking affection from his sister.

Reactions: 14

That's what happens when you don't discipline your children sue 🙄

Reactions: 12
I'm an only child and my parents raised me just as you are raising your daughter. Don't ever feel sad for not having a sibling for her because it is hard to miss what you don't have. I never yearned for brothers or sisters because I had the best childhood which laid a solid foundation for adulthood.
Thank you for that. That means alot. We are blessed to have her x

• Heart
That's what happens when you don't discipline your children sue 🙄
I watched 16 kids etc the other day and they were talking about their style of parenting. Basically they were saying they allow the kids to do exactly what they want. Brilliant bloody parenting not.

Reactions: 11
Yes, I cannot see it happening. At all. She doesn't strike me as a loving caring mother either, just there to pump em in and get em out, with no interest in the actual little person she's birthing. I have a couple more than you and don't work outside the home and the struggle is absolitely real! You get touched out yourself so meeting everyone's emotional needs, which is so so important, is bloody hard. Not only do you need to clothe, clean, cook, train up and deliver the kids to places but also have time for heart to hearts, jokes, private little dates away from siblings and then there's the daily reading diaries and homework, the arts and crafts and softplays on weekends and outings and socials. And then she has time to vlog? And have a hot cuppa all the time... WHO DOES THE PARENTING in that house??? The boys are dim as anything and look like they aught to be asking for spare change for train fare in town with their matching trackies and all they do is game, she's teaching them nothing about how to be independent and not have a sister wash their pants for them.
And the girls are spoiled brats that as soon as they hit "LegAL aGe" start slapping on makeup like it's their last chance to do so and then also pumping kids out.
I'm absolutely gobsmacked.
It's like a train wreck I cannot stop watching over and over...
I miss the other large family, the religious one. They were nice. Too bad they didn't get a spin off nor are they vlogging their children 🙄
Pardon any spelling mistakes. I'm not completely illiterate I promise. I'm just raging lol.
Hi,I'm new on here too I completely agree with you.I have four children age 16,13,10 and 6.I would love to have more but I do worry about not being able to provide them with the emotional needs of a child it's not just about clothing and food.

Reactions: 6
The little kids that did the hand prints weren’t so little if they could reach the top of the wall. She probably lifted them up to do it for gram content. Idiot !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm from a family of 12 and never had that one to one care its probably why I look at it from that point of view as I stated I have 2 children 2 boys one aged 12 one aged 6 and my 6 year old has autism so to try and split my time equally with his brother whilst forfilling both of their every needs is extremely hard and I don't think that's something to be ignored when raising children I can't understand why even when they heard their children's point of views about not wanting anymore because the house is too busy that they continued having them I hate to say it but it's extremely selfish off them it really makes me mad those poor children

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m an only child too, I had a fantastic upbringing. I’ve had 12 kids though but that was our choice, not because I am an only child. It’s an each to their own thing I guess, you are doing what you feel comfortable with. Kudos 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.