The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question I have is....

Why does Sue do so much for I feel ya and Mouthy but she didnt for Sophie when she lived there? I know she hated Joe, could this be it
Probably because she had a newborn right after Sophie's child was born. She's addicted to tiny babies and with her own newborn she didn't need to get her fix from someone else's baby. The baby cannon has dried up now. If she somehow gets pregnant again or Katie/Ellie/Aimee has a baby Ophelia will be tossed aside for the new shiny toy

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Probably because she had a newborn right after Sophie's child was born. She's addicted to tiny babies and with her own newborn she didn't need to get her fix from someone else's baby. The baby cannon has dried up now. If she somehow gets pregnant again or Katie/Ellie/Aimee has a baby Ophelia will be tossed aside for the new shiny toy
I really really hope those girls don’t get pregnant until they have moved out and lived their lives for them. Katie and Ellie are live in au pairs. Never see them without a babe on their hips

Reactions: 16
See she’s complaining about have a crap day but why the duck is she even there with the baby? They’re moving in heavy equipment and machinery, it’s not a place for little ones. She’s so scared of missing something if she stays at home, honestly her life must be so tit if that’s what constitutes an outing.

Reactions: 18
Just seen new IGTV upload about getting some “me time” by giving kids an iPad with a reading app. I thought the kids loved books 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen new IGTV upload about getting some “me time” by giving kids an iPad with a reading app. I thought the kids loved books 🤔
To be fair, reading eggs is a homeschooling software and its actually really good. It has resources to print on the website that follow each lesson. We use it at home (I don't homeschool but my eldest wanted to learn phonics and maths before she started school and I wanted to make sure I was teaching correctly!)

However they are on the first lesson there... Surely they could have at least trialled it to see if its a program they like before just accepting money as an ad for it. Probably will never use it again!

I hate 'influencers' that just promote things they don't even use!

Reactions: 9
To be fair, reading eggs is a homeschooling software and its actually really good. It has resources to print on the website that follow each lesson. We use it at home (I don't homeschool but my eldest wanted to learn phonics and maths before she started school and I wanted to make sure I was teaching correctly!)

However they are on the first lesson there... Surely they could have at least trialled it to see if its a program they like before just accepting money as an ad for it. Probably will never use it again!

I hate 'influencers' that just promote things they don't even use!
We started reading eggs during lockdown, its a great resource but one I am doubting no because of this ad.

Reactions: 6
They have supposedly been using the app for a while. It’s strange that the kids are asking if they will be able to use it and don’t seem to know about it. That woman is nothing but a bleeping liar.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Jack and Luke have been helping to move to the new unit. It’s time they got their backs into some work. I wonder if they will have a famous celebrity for the grand opening🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See they are up to their usual customer service standards again. A lady has commented saying she wished she could afford a family pie but at £18.50 they are out of her price range. The Radfords have answered saying "oh well , you get what you pay for"
They honestly are so rude I'm surprised they actually have a business

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes with other pies you do get what you pay for... unlike radford customers who pay and dont get sent their pies in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Make your own pie. It’s not that hard! 👍
Exactly that, I’ll share my nan’s recipe.
Ready roll pastry
Cooked chicken
Campbell’s chicken soup

Bish Bash Bosh
Literally piss easy and tastes amazing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“You get what you pay for”
Not the case for everyone though is it? 🤔
Didn’t some people pay for pies they didn’t get 🤣🤣

• Haha
Exactly that, I’ll share my nan’s recipe.
Ready roll pastry
Cooked chicken
Campbell’s chicken soup

Bish Bash Bosh
Literally piss easy and tastes amazing!
They must have one hell of a mark up on their pies. Pies are a big thing in Lancashire. My dad used to get meat and potato ones off a bakery in Torrisholme, a suburb in Morecambe whenever he went down. I thought they were minging. That and red cabbage

Reactions: 5
They must have one hell of a mark up on their pies. Pies are a big thing in Lancashire. My dad used to get meat and potato ones off a bakery in Torrisholme, a suburb in Morecambe whenever he went down. I thought they were minging. That and red cabbage
I live on the south coast and I’d imagine pies aren’t as much of a big deal here as they are up north… but even still we eat properly. Homemade or from the butcher. Why on Earth would I order an overpriced pie from a baker’s up the other end of the country… no delivery date as well. Are you supposed to just cancel all plans and wait by the door, because today might be the day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That response from the radfords is just so rude and smacks of their own perceived 'celeb' status - I wonder If they would be speaking to customers like this had they never been on the tv. There is no way that bakery of theirs ever solely funded that whole house. They get more unbearable as time goes on!

The reply didn't even address the concern - no one commented on the contents of the pie, it could still be expensive whether 'filled to the brim' or not!

They really need to work on their customer service skills…..
How can they think any of their mouthy replies are acceptable for a business to be sending to customers??! They must realise that people might show those replies to others resulting in them losing business🤔
Someone ought to have a long hard think about what is and isn't acceptable to reply to customers with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.