The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way this family will be forced into reality is if people stop following them and genuinely state their disgust at their behaviour. So many children and their lives pimped out on social media. Real and loving parents would nurture their family not look for constant fame and attention. I'm sorry but Noel and Sue Radford are a complete and utter disgrace and those who revel in their style of parenthood are equally so... Absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap:
-They did a hideous bathroom renovation
-They went to Alton Towers again
-Tillie passed out on a ride and they all laughed at her, used her for vlog content and then took her to a noisy restaurant instead of letting her rest
-Customers are still waiting for their pies
-Sue and some of the kids volunteered at a food bank, some performative charity work probably for the show they're filming
-In another instance of performative activism they went to Pride to pretend they care about other people
-They're buying yet another car, a hybrid that will fit less than 1/4 of their crotch goblins
-Nothing. Absolutely nothing of importance. They're boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Recap:
-They did a hideous bathroom renovation
-They went to Alton Towers again
-Tillie passed out on a ride and they all laughed at her, used her for vlog content and then took her to a noisy restaurant instead of letting her rest
-Customers are still waiting for their pies
-Sue and some of the kids volunteered at a food bank, some performative charity work probably for the show they're filming
-In another instance of performative activism they went to Pride to pretend they care about other people
-They're buying yet another car, a hybrid that will fit less than 1/4 of their crotch goblins
-Nothing. Absolutely nothing of importance. They're boring.
And they were scammed by builders while there are people waiting on pies they ordered in June!

Reactions: 11
Sorry, I've been away so just catching up. Why the heck have they bought another new car? They bought 4 last year, then Noel bought lazy Susan another for her birthday. What's the obsession with buying new cars? The more this family brag the more I'm waiting for the money to run out. Somewhen soon, they are going to be shoved aside as people lose interest in them and everyone with a brain cell knows the pie shop doesnt give them this lifestyle. They spend money like water and probably haven't thought about putting any aside for the future. Their bubble will burst shortly.

Reactions: 26
The whole going to Pride will 100% be for the TV show. I work in TV editing so I know how it'll go. There will be a whole segment about Luke struggling with his identity and a cut to them all at Pride so the target audience will all coo over how supportive they are towards their kids choices. All teamed with emotive music to cement how wonderful they are. Used up love this family initially but hate what they have become.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The whole going to Pride will 100% be for the TV show. I work in TV editing so I know how it'll go. There will be a whole segment about Luke struggling with his identity and a cut to them all at Pride so the target audience will all coo over how supportive they are towards their kids choices. All teamed with emotive music to cement how wonderful they are. Used up love this family initially but hate what they have become.
I’ve never loved them , not even liked them. I know many more genuine people who are much more worthy of being loved than these tit heads.

Reactions: 18
Just to add to the recap:
Chloe left home in what we can assume was a blaze of defiance much to her mother’s disapproval. So much so that they “unfollowed“ each other on Instagram. Sue is properly pissed off.
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What a stupid car to buy/lease for a family the size of theirs. Five people could fit in the thing at the most.

Puts it all over Facebook when someone has scammed them, but they don't seem to care about taking people's money and making them wait months for their orders. Nearly the same thing isn't it????
Everything about their house would be very unsafe for their kids.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never loved them , not even liked them. I know many more genuine people who are much more worthy of being loved than these tit heads.
Loved would be a strong word for me but I understand the point being made. A lot of us would have started following the Radfords back when KAC started and they were intriguing. I didn't agree with a family bringing 15 kids into the world, but they seemed nice enough and genuine enough, they clearly worked for what they had back then and they were relatable to many as life was clearly a bit of a struggle. It was all about budgeting.

They've changed beyond belief. I did think they were pushing it when they went for Phoebe and Archie, I thought surely one rainbow baby (Hallie) was risky enough after Alfie and 18 kids was surely more than enough for anyone but I was still quite each to their own as their heart still appeared to be in the right place from what they showed on telly.

I think vlogging was their biggest mistake in some ways. Yes it is what has ultimately started raking in the cash in order for them to fund this current lifestyle, but it's also opened up our eyes to the real them. Yes they seem to have gained more adoring minions than ever, through this greater insight into their lives, but it's also allowed far more than ever to question their lifestyle and see through the lies, realising that none of it makes sense anymore. That, and the revaluation of their age when Sue first fell pregnant in the last Channel 4 KAC, was when my own opinion of them completely changed. I watched the first vlog, where they announced their pregnancy with Bonnie, out of interest. How lovely I thought, that nice large family have started vlogging. Oh how quickly my opinion changed when I started following regularly and I realised how greedy, fame hungry and full of bullshit they had become.

It's only got worse and worse during those last 3 years too. We've literally watched them change before our eyes.

Reactions: 23
Puts it all over Facebook when someone has scammed them, but they don't seem to care about taking people's money and making them wait months for their orders. Nearly the same thing isn't it????
Hypocrisy at its finest hahahaha😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Wow, just wow! Makes you feel like posting up his pic and saying "Warning - Noel Radford. Takes your money for pies, then doesn't deliver them. Do not order from him people, he's a conman!"

How can they not see the irony that this is exactly the same thing?! Maybe the builder is an angry customer still waiting on pies and this is his revenge?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Left it unsafe for the kids to wander onto the road'

I'm pretty sure its not down to the builder to ensure safety for your kids in the garden 🙄 teach them not to go on the road or heres a crazy idea, keep them supervised!

Reactions: 26
It’s funny that Noel is moaning about the wall when he’s nasty to customers who complain about waiting for pies. You think with all the work they keep having done they would have regular contractors etc.

Reactions: 15
He's trying to say it's the builders fault if their unsupervised kids run onto the road but they showed in a vlog some months ago them SHUTTING THE GATE while Archie, aged 3, was riding his scooter out on the road alone. Who would he have blamed then if Archie had been run over? The scooter company? The gate company? Nothing is ever the Radfords fault. It's a wonder nothing bad has happened with those kids always being unsupervised. Those windows in the kids rooms on the top floor are a tragedy waiting to happen.

Reactions: 22
I'd love to know what happened with Chloe breaking free. On the Alton Towers vlog the minions are praising Katie for being so calm and efficient at the restaurant. That's not her role in life - it's Sue and Noels 😠😠😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck is Tillie in the hot tub with all the little Crotch Goblins. I feel so sorry for Tillie, she is just lumped together with all the little ones. Somebody to supervise them but they are not her responsibility. She goes to High School in September!!!! Mrs Chavfraud will be chilling somewhere. I bet that house stinks and is tit up in all the corners. Easy to push a vacuum and load a washer but when does she ever do any proper hard work.
Tillie is no longer useful vlogging material to them. Her op is over and done with and until she has another “ comedy fainting episode “ she won’t be mentioned.
I absoloutely detest this bloody Chavfraud woman. Ugly attention seeking, greedy, lying avaricious, selfish, bragging prat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the duck is Tillie in the hot tub with all the little Crotch Goblins. I feel so sorry for Tillie, she is just lumped together with all the little ones. Somebody to supervise them but they are not her responsibility. She goes to High School in September!!!! Mrs Chavfraud will be chilling somewhere. I bet that house stinks and is tit up in all the corners. Easy to push a vacuum and load a washer but when does she ever do any proper hard work.
Tillie is no longer useful vlogging material to them. Her op is over and done with and until she has another “ comedy fainting episode “ she won’t be mentioned.
I absoloutely detest this bloody Chavfraud woman. Ugly attention seeking, greedy, lying avaricious, selfish, bragging prat.
I feel sorry for Tillie. You never see her or any of them have friends round. They were a few for Ellie’s birthday but that was for her 16th. Growing up I always had friends round for tea or just to hang out etc.
Also more bloody garden furniture how much do they actually need. They got all new last year and more new this year.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
89872BF6-BA36-41A4-8D43-563FD6B651FB.jpeg

If I had a ton of money and all those kids, the first thing I’d have done is sell that house with its inadequate garden and neighbouring houses looking over into the garden. There’s a safety issue right there.
They’re paying to rent a work unit and spending God knows how much on renovations when they could have bought somewhere with land & outbuildings and had all that extra space and saved on rent. But in true bleeping idiot style, they’ve done it all arse about face and when the money’s gone, maybe they’ll realise what they could have actually achieved.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.