The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they're going to encourage the girls to get pregnant as soon as they can so that they can have a multi generational village where they gradually become so large that they take over an entire area. No marriages, careers, jobs etc. they'll just exist as breeding machines to churn out grandchildren which they can then merch. The boys can be kept like battery hens, shut in their tiny bedrooms and made to work in The Magic Pie Factory to fund the breeding programme.
I’ll never forget the immortal words of silly Millie when she said she didn’t think it would be that easy to get pregnant using no protection. So yes, if the rest of the girls are as thick as her, they’ll be breeding soon. And let’s be honest, Sue is the last person to give them birth control advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's some properties for sale closer to their new 'factory', being sold as job lots - 4 bed, 3 bed and 2 bed £900k, 4 bed and 3 bed 850k. Refurbed by 'new money' travellers so the style will suit them perfectly. They could have their own little village!
Do you have a link? I’d like to have a look at the places for sale 😝

Reactions: 3
I’ll never forget the immortal words of silly Millie when she said she didn’t think it would be that easy to get pregnant using no protection. So yes, if the rest of the girls are as thick as her, they’ll be breeding soon. And let’s be honest, Sue is the last person to give them birth control advice.
I watched one of their docs recently and, not to worry, Sue gave the girls a very thorough birth control talk! She said "If you're having relations you need to use something to block". Didn't specify what you use, what it goes on, what you're blocking. Millie suggested a sock and they all laughed and that was the end of it. So, thanks to this very educational talk, as long as there's a sock going spare and they can figure out where to put it, the girls won't get pregnant.

Oh wait, but Millie did get pregnant, because I bet Sue never gave them a real "talk". How could she? She's never used birth control in any form, she's had one sexual partner since she was 13, she probably knows nothing about contraception, STDs, the reproductive system.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
What’s the point of doing it up to sell? No one else would want a house decked out to house that many people. The person who buys it would probably turn it into a HMO so it’s money wasted on the Radfrauds behalf.

It’s all pie in the sky tit. It’ll never happen.

Reactions: 14
What’s the point of doing it up to sell? No one else would want a house decked out to house that many people. The person who buys it would probably turn it into a HMO so it’s money wasted on the Radfrauds behalf.

I'm thinking that because they see doing the house up as content and also probably part of filming for the tv show, they probably try and claim it against tax, so pay less tax and are probably also hoping that it will increase the value of the house at the same time for selling it, especially with the new windows etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The older kids get bigger or their own rooms when they pay rent for said room, its as simple as that.

Thats why the little ones are 3-4 to a cupboard.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Watched the tour and oh dear! I think you can tell which children are the favourites and which ones are absolutely not 😕 that's a shame. Surely, do up all the rooms? Or do all the boys at once so no one is left out... with broken beds in a tiny prison cell...sad times.

Watched the tour and oh dear! I think you can tell which children are the favourites and which ones are absolutely not 😕 that's a shame. Surely, do up all the rooms? Or do all the boys at once so no one is left out... with broken beds in a tiny prison cell...sad times.
Also, double beds for teenage lads? Wtaf is that about! Nor do the teenage girls need double beds they're children in singles until they're adults and move out. I really do have old fashioned views man... and I'm a couple of decades younger than Sue and what's his face. They should honestly room older ones with younger ones, get a good buddy system going. I cannot even imagine what that teenage boy room must smell like.
And that dog. Why do they need expensive dogs when they have so many bloody kids 🤣 I'd allow a few small rodents for the pre teens and that would be the end of that. Really don't need a dog onto of it all, surely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Also, double beds for teenage lads? Wtaf is that about! Nor do the teenage girls need double beds they're children in singles until they're adults and move out. I really do have old fashioned views man... and I'm a couple of decades younger than Sue and what's his face. They should honestly room older ones with younger ones, get a good buddy system going. I cannot even imagine what that teenage boy room must smell like.
And that dog. Why do they need expensive dogs when they have so many bloody kids 🤣 I'd allow a few small rodents for the pre teens and that would be the end of that. Really don't need a dog onto of it all, surely.
I'm younger than Sue and I agree with you about the views on beds. They dont need them, they wouldnt be sharing under my roof and all that.

Reactions: 5

It's not just one dog, it's four, and they breed them to sell puppies as well. There's no way they can give the poor dogs enough attention with all the kids.
I think Katie and Aimee had bunnies which have mysteriously disappeared. Poor things, rabbits aren't meant to be around screaming boisterous kids

Sue has put in the comments they are looking to move house soon. Thought they were doing it up to move. How the heck are they going to find another house bigger than they have already got? Mind you, isnt the one next to the Inghams up for sale still 🤔
I bet they own that house outright with no mortgage😒, Maybe back in the day Ol' Crusty bought it from the council at auction 🤔. I think they could possibly release equity and buy a plot of land and build their own "little old woman who lived in a shoe replacement for 'machine gun uterus Sue' think of the mileage and content on insta and YouTube, they would get for doing that. (that's what I would do if I were them as they could get sponsors and perhaps a TV deal a'la Katie Price and her mucky mansion proves:mad:) But she still likes to waste their unlimited amounts of dosh on cheap crap. Back in the old days on their show, Crusty was always holding a tight grip on the purse strings and googly eyed wombat face🥴 had no say in the matter, he needs to bring that back as they should not be spoiling them kids like that either, they will grow up to have no joy in anything, because this is how many spoilt little rich kids end up and this can lead to adults with 'issues' 'addictions' and no sense of achievement.

Sue will probably build a granny flat on the side for all her grown ass kids as a breeding station to farm out more kids for the gram, as she must be having uterus convulsions on the daily now awwwfeeeeleeeya and Hiiiiiiiiiidehhhh are both one years old. She is probably switching Katie's contraceptives for tic-tac's as we speak!

. Why do they need expensive dogs when they have so many bloody kids 🤣 I'd allow a few small rodents for the pre teens and that would be the end of that. Really don't need a dog onto of it all, surely.
She breeds those dogs, she is money and breeding mad and hides the fact she breeds them to avoid people calling her out, she truthfully is a very irresponsible chav!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not just one dog, it's four, and they breed them to sell puppies as well. There's no way they can give the poor dogs enough attention with all the kids.
I think Katie and Aimee had bunnies which have mysteriously disappeared. Poor things, rabbits aren't meant to be around screaming boisterous kids
I had completely forgotten about the rabbits :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet they own that house outright with no mortgage😒, Maybe back in the day Ol' Crusty bought it from the council at auction 🤔. I think they could possibly release equity and buy a plot of land and build their own "little old woman who lived in a shoe replacement for 'machine gun uterus Sue' think of the mileage and content on insta and YouTube, they would get for doing that. (that's what I would do if I were them as they could get sponsors and perhaps a TV deal a'la Katie Price and her mucky mansion proves:mad:) But she still likes to waste their unlimited amounts of dosh on cheap crap. Back in the old days on their show, Crusty was always holding a tight grip on the purse strings and googly eyed wombat face🥴 had no say in the matter, he needs to bring that back as they should not be spoiling them kids like that either, they will grow up to have no joy in anything, because this is how many spoilt little rich kids end up and this can lead to adults with 'issues' 'addictions' and no sense of achievement.

Sue will probably build a granny flat on the side for all her grown ass kids as a breeding station to farm out more kids for the gram, as she must be having uterus convulsions on the daily now awwwfeeeeleeeya and Hiiiiiiiiiidehhhh are both one years old. She is probably switching Katie's contraceptives for tic-tac's as we speak!

She breeds those dogs, she is money and breeding mad and hides the fact she breeds them to avoid people calling her out, she truthfully is a very irresponsible chav!
Machine gun uterus 😭😭😭😭

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/112120052#/?channel=RES_BUY & https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/108167102#/?channel=RES_BUY
it's our favourite road to drive down. The houses on there are mahoosive american style with stone elephants and fountains outside the front, with a 10 ft garden at the back 😂
Wow looks amazing, the second one looks like it is a traveller owned house with the decor! They always do their houses nice - sue n co would run it into the ground 😭

• Heart

It could be turned into a museum dedicated to the radford family... Well.... They are Celebs after all 😂😂🤩

• Haha
Anyone else notice the obvious product placements dotted around hoping for one of them to say oh u use our products, then qe must sponser you. X

My first time commenting here and I've watched watched new house tour and can't help but feel sorry for those little lads in that TINY room!!! It looks about the size for a toilet that's jt. Speaking about bathrooms what is the need for so many.. if they are really struggling for space that much get rid of one of the 3 bathrooms throughout the house that frees up one room! I've seen prison cella bigger than that

Reactions: 9
What pisses me off is Chloe had a decent size bedroom to herself, then she had the bedroom Daniel is now in as a make up room. Why did she need a make up room when they are clearly struggling for space with up to 4 kids each sharing a room. If she had the luxury of a make up room, surely she should have been given that cupboard that Josh and Max are in. Actually why do all the boys have king size beds? I agree with Katie moving out from her room, however, could Ellie not have shared a room with her, or before Mouthy Millie had Ophelia, couldn't Katie have shared her room. Seems to me, as soon as the girls get boyfriends, they get a kingsize bed and a room to themselves, then we all know what's encouraged.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I completely get that they are having children and supporting them themselves but when does it get to the line off neglect emotionally and physically. I have just 2 children who I struggled to share time with qswell as working full time abd running a household so how can she be there for all her kids when it truly matters

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.