The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See they are up to their usual customer service standards again. A lady has commented saying she wished she could afford a family pie but at £18.50 they are out of her price range. The Radfords have answered saying "oh well , you get what you pay for"
They honestly are so rude I'm surprised they actually have a business
You get what you pay for when the man's still working when norovirus is doing the rounds of his local village he calls family

Reactions: 20
What’s the point of doing it up to sell? No one else would want a house decked out to house that many people. The person who buys it would probably turn it into a HMO so it’s money wasted on the Radfrauds behalf.

It’s all pie in the sky tit. It’ll never happen.
Im quite new to posting on here but 'Pie in the sky' is just so fitting for the radfrauds in more ways than one!

How can they think any of their mouthy replies are acceptable for a business to be sending to customers??! They must realise that people might show those replies to others resulting in them losing business🤔
Someone ought to have a long hard think about what is and isn't acceptable to reply to customers with.
it just goes to show that the bakery isn't subsiding that household on it earnings alone or they would care more about customer service..

Reactions: 11
People are starting to say the response from the Radfords over the expensive pie comment wasn't very professional and very rude. I hope they get their comeuppance I really do. They don't deserve to own a business running it they way they do.

Reactions: 23
I mean these are the same pies that when someone asked what was in them, Noel took a pic of the tin of pie filling.

CELEB ENDORCED AWARD WINNING PIES

Complete with free norovirus.

Great for your diet because they never arrive. You get what you pay for!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez the amount of arse lickers on their FB page 🤢🙄
It’s really disturbing 😳 Chavfords ain’t arsed if Susan from Bradford wants steak and kidney 😂😂 Why anyone would pay £14 P&P to Scotland I’ve no bleeping idea. Send the fuckers back to White Lund. Scotland says no!!

I mean these are the same pies that when someone asked what was in them, Noel took a pic of the tin of pie filling.

CELEB ENDORCED AWARD WINNING PIES

Complete with free norovirus.

Great for your diet because they never arrive. You get what you pay for!
Night of puking your ringer free of charge of course 🤦‍♀️🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up watching house tour..why does Katie have such a big room in her own? Surely it'd make sense to put max & josh in there

Just catching up watching house tour..why does Katie have such a big room in her own? Surely it'd make sense to put max & josh in there
Katie’s a girl so she’s a favourite. She also has a boyfriend so will need the privacy to expand the brood

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some of their fans defend them online like it's their full time job. It must be exhausting lurking in the comments of every post, video and article about them looking for haters so you can valiantly swoop in. Do they think Sue will be their best friend if they defend her? Sue doesn't care about any of her fans, all just numbers to her.

I just remembered when Tillie was poorly and a fan sent her a bloody Nintendo Switch. Hundreds of pounds that could have been better spent on a million other things, wasted on a family who could already afford one. What did the fan get out of spending hundreds on a child they didn't know? I wonder if they thought the money was worth it just to hear Sue thank them on a vlog. If a stranger spent hundreds on my child I'd be getting a restraining order.

Catch me wetting my knickers over a Radford! I never understand their fans

Reactions: 24
Some of their fans defend them online like it's their full time job. It must be exhausting lurking in the comments of every post, video and article about them looking for haters so you can valiantly swoop in. Do they think Sue will be their best friend if they defend her? Sue doesn't care about any of her fans, all just numbers to her.

I just remembered when Tillie was poorly and a fan sent her a bloody Nintendo Switch. Hundreds of pounds that could have been better spent on a million other things, wasted on a family who could already afford one. What did the fan get out of spending hundreds on a child they didn't know? I wonder if they thought the money was worth it just to hear Sue thank them on a vlog. If a stranger spent hundreds on my child I'd be getting a restraining order.

Catch me wetting my knickers over a Radford! I never understand their fans
I would be freaking out if it was me. It could have been a peadophile sending it. It could have had a tracking chip put in it out cameras or microphones or anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I would be freaking out if it was me. It could have been a peadophile sending it. It could have had a tracking chip put in it out cameras or microphones or anything.
Now that I think about it it's so dangerous that they let their kids accept gifts from total strangers around the world. People send them devices, clothes, food! Maybe I'm cynical but there are some terrible people in the world. It's not incredibly likely that someone has drugged their sweets or put tiny razors on their toys or cameras in their devices but it's never impossible. Sue can't resist a freebie even if it might be endangering the kids.

Reactions: 16
Now that I think about it it's so dangerous that they let their kids accept gifts from total strangers around the world. People send them devices, clothes, food! Maybe I'm cynical but there are some terrible people in the world. It's not incredibly likely that someone has drugged their sweets or put tiny razors on their toys or cameras in their devices but it's never impossible. Sue can't resist a freebie even if it might be endangering the kids.
It's as creepy as the Duggar family allowing their older girls to read letters from adult males in prison when they were younger

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Send the fuckers back to White Lund. Scotland says no!!
The new unit isn't on White Lund, their accountant is. I really did expect them to get one of the new builds on White Lund, big signage onto the main road to Heysham port. Nope, it's on a shithole of an industrial estate (I say estate, it's about the size of a football field), in the middle of nowhere (outskirts of Middleton), and most of the other units are HGV servicing, welding etc. It'll be cheap.

As an aside, Luke left Maccies this week to work in the pie factory.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, if the lockdowns were good for only one thing it was to teach people to actually learn how to cook proper meals for themselves.
I understand the sentiment behind that statement, but not everyone was home all day on furlough and such like with all the time in the world to kill. Many key workers were working longer hours than ever and were more in need of a quick fix take-away, prepared for them, than ever before (but like I said, I get the point you're making for most people).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.