The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max and Josh's bed looked broken. She said this room needs doin up..yeah surprisingly the girls are all in newly done rooms but those 2 boys are just forgotten in a shoe box.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
they decorated the utility room before they decorated max and josh’s room, which resembles a prison cell. priorities 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Katie posted she's been throwing up too, and she's had her boyfriend over and been out and about and no doubt been at work, so she'll have spread it to half of Morecambe. And the kids have been back at school spreading the bug around there too. And Noel has been selling pies while there's a bug going round his family. They don't give a crap about other people. They're probably giving this bug to innocent people, immunocompromised people, single mums who can't afford to take half the week off work like Noel can, elderly citizens who can't handle it as well as a young person. Selfish assholes
It's not that they don't care. Simply and sadly they genuinely don't know any better. They are completely wrapped up in their own self importance and greed they can't and don't want to see the wood for the trees. It's all wrong and they can never look back and say they put family first because they sold the entire family out including themselves. Totally disgusting....

Reactions: 11
It's not that they don't care. Simply and sadly they genuinely don't know any better. They are completely wrapped up in their own self importance and greed they can't and don't want to see the wood for the trees. It's all wrong and they can never look back and say they put family first because they sold the entire family out including themselves. Totally disgusting....
True, they're so uneducated and far removed from reality I think they don't know how to be decent people. Katie has posted again, out for a meal with her boyfriend. You're contagious from norovirus for a few days after you stop showing symptoms! Any normal family would have googled that or asked a doctor but they genuinely don't seem to know their actions can affect others.

• Angry
In a word BRAGGING….Look what we’ve got 😡
At the end of the day 'what have they got'? What could have been a good and honest family before their parents sold them all out are now materialistic, greedy, lazy and want everything for nothing... Nothing to brag about... Money can never replace family love and bonds....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watching the house tour now, anyone else see the duct tape holding Max and Josh's bunk bed together? I know safety is low on their list of priorities but surely they'd be a bit more concerned about that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sue has put in the comments they are looking to move house soon. Thought they were doing it up to move. How the heck are they going to find another house bigger than they have already got? Mind you, isnt the one next to the Inghams up for sale still 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't believe for one second they'll actually move. It sounds good to say, as they know they've outgrown the house and everyone watching will think that too, so it sounds good to say they have a plan for the future. In reality, they will never find anywhere big enough which they can afford, not too far from Morecambe and the family business.

Yes people do do up houses to sell, especially when they are in the state their house was in, but you do it as cheaply as possible, and as neutral as possible, to make it easy to sell on. You don't go for hideous colour schemes. You don't pick the most expensive fixtures and fittings for something like a bathroom, which is obviously not going to move with you. You don't buy things you apparently 'love' if you're actively looking to move on anyway. Besides, the only way they are going to sell a place of that size is if someone buys it to convert into flats anyway, as nobody else will need a place that big, so everything will just be ripped out again. What's the point?

I totally agree with whoever described Josh and Max's room as a prison cell. That is exactly what it resembles. There's not enough room to swing a cat in there (or one of their ugly Frenchies). No wonder Josh apparently spends all his life on his xbox, that's literally all he has in there. A bed and an xbox. Just looking at that room made me feel claustrophobic, I can't imagine what it's like to actually sleep in there.

It does seem bizarre they didn't try to buy next door when it was up for sale, to knock through to give them the extra space they need. That way they would get to stay put and keep all the ugly renovations and decorations which they apparently love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Something else they could do is buy a cheap home nearby and move in their adult kids and have them pay them cheap rent. That would free up heaps of space and I think the kids deserve a share of that money since it was made exploiting them. They have enough kids that they'd get use out of it for years and then Sue and Noel could even move into it when they no longer need the Phallus Palace. They could afford it, especially in Morecambe. But Sue wants to hoard all the kids so she can brag about having so many at home, and Noel wants to hoard all the money so he can pretend he works hard. In 25 years they'll probably still have 10 kids at home crammed into bunkbeds

Reactions: 19
More sensible option, seeing as several of the ‘kids’ still living with them are actually adults, would be for Noel and Sue to either buy an investment property, or to get two of their eldest on a joint mortgage. Anyone living there would just need to contribute enough so a mortgage is covered. Buy a 3 or 4 bed that is livable but not updated, put Jack, Luke and Daniel in it to begin with, and over time modernise it, when funds allow. It would free up bedrooms in the main house, and start to get some of the adults ready to live independently. As any of them move (to move in with partners or friends), space then becomes available for more Radfords to make use of it. Plus for someone it becomes a long-term investment which will pay off after a few years. Could even do room sharing if the adults are happy to do as per they have in the main house. I’m saying the boys would move, not the girls, as I don’t think Sue would want to do anything that leads to the older girls starting to gain independence….she’s still be feeling the effects of losing Chloe as free childcare/parenting.

Reactions: 17
So did Chloe have two rooms then? a bedroom on one floor and a make-up room in the basement? either that or Sue needs to learn to speak so that she can be understood.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So did Chloe have two rooms then? a bedroom on one floor and a make-up room in the basement? either that or Sue needs to learn to speak so that she can be understood.
She was temporarily using Daniel's room as a makeup room when he went away to the RAF. It would have made more sense to move Max and Josh or Katie down there but perhaps Sue was hoping Dan would come back, which he did

Reactions: 7
She was temporarily using Daniel's room as a makeup room when he went away to the RAF. It would have made more sense to move Max and Josh or Katie down there but perhaps Sue was hoping Dan would come back, which he did
oh i must have missed that. i think you are right that she was hoping it would be a temporary move before he was back

Reactions: 3
My guess is that they’ll move out into the countryside a bit, buy a place with a bit of land and some outbuildings which they’ll convert or stick up garden rooms for the older kids.
To be fair, as long as they don’t move to Essex or Hertfordshire I couldn’t give a toss where they end up.

Reactions: 6
There's some properties for sale closer to their new 'factory', being sold as job lots - 4 bed, 3 bed and 2 bed £900k, 4 bed and 3 bed 850k. Refurbed by 'new money' travellers so the style will suit them perfectly. They could have their own little village!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they're going to encourage the girls to get pregnant as soon as they can so that they can have a multi generational village where they gradually become so large that they take over an entire area. No marriages, careers, jobs etc. they'll just exist as breeding machines to churn out grandchildren which they can then merch. The boys can be kept like battery hens, shut in their tiny bedrooms and made to work in The Magic Pie Factory to fund the breeding programme.

• Haha
No its actually worse than that, Chloe had ber bedroom AND a make up room whilst Daniel shared with Jack (I think) - it was before he went to the RAF that she had it and then he moved into it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.